🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which is better for black americans in your opinion?

Which is better for black americans?

• Total voters
You only gave two options which is a sign of not having the intellect to know there is always....always a 3rd option. A combination of 1 and a part of 2 would be my vote.

If you have 1, you won't need 2.

That's ridiculous.
I need a part of 2 if I plan on being compensated for the 400 years of white affrimative action.

Ain't gonna happen so get off your lazy ass and get a job. There is nothing for you to be compensated for.
I'm past needing a job. Yes there is much to be compensated for. My ancestors were never paid.
Take it up with our ancestors.
Why would I do that? Your ancestors are broke now.

Sorry you must lack education. Being able to figure out more than 2 options is the essence of critical thinking.

This assertion is the epitome of non-critical thinking.
Your post is showing your lack of education.

Defining Critical Thinking

"Critical thinking is the intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action. In its exemplary form, it is based on universal intellectual values that transcend subject matter divisions: clarity, accuracy, precision, consistency, relevance, sound evidence, good reasons, depth, breadth, and fairness."

Why don't you try it sometime?

That's ridiculous.
I need a part of 2 if I plan on being compensated for the 400 years of white affrimative action.

Ain't gonna happen so get off your lazy ass and get a job. There is nothing for you to be compensated for.
I'm past needing a job. Yes there is much to be compensated for. My ancestors were never paid.

Actually, they're dead... ancestors by definition are dead. Thy possess nothing.

The best thing for anyone regardless of race is to be treated equally
How can one be treated equally when the people doing the unequal treatment have not equalized the equation?

Easy just treat everyone exactly the same it ain't rocket science
How can you treat everyone exactly the same when one group has the benefits of the work the other group did and never paid the ancestors of that group that did the work?

Sorry you must lack education. Being able to figure out more than 2 options is the essence of critical thinking.

This assertion is the epitome of non-critical thinking.
Your post is showing your lack of education.

Defining Critical Thinking

"Critical thinking is the intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action. In its exemplary form, it is based on universal intellectual values that transcend subject matter divisions: clarity, accuracy, precision, consistency, relevance, sound evidence, good reasons, depth, breadth, and fairness."

Why don't you try it sometime?
I did. That was how I came up with the 3rd option of combining 1 and a part of 2. See how easy that was?

Actually, they're dead... ancestors by definition are dead. Thy possess nothing.
Ok?

All I know is after 50 years of sucking up to the Democratic party blacks don't seem all that well off. Besides it looks like the Democratic party is finished using blacks and are focused on Hispanics now.
They are much better off than if they had voted for the Republicans. If they had done that all the gains from the Civil Rights struggle would have been rolled back.

All I know is after 50 years of sucking up to the Democratic party blacks don't seem all that well off. Besides it looks like the Democratic party is finished using blacks and are focused on Hispanics now.
They are much better off than if they had voted for the Republicans. If they had done that all the gains from the Civil Rights struggle would have been rolled back.

Ahahaha please tell us about your alternate timeline viewing machine you libs are funny :laugh:

You only gave two options which is a sign of not having the intellect to know there is always....always a 3rd option. A combination of 1 and a part of 2 would be my vote.

That's ridiculous.
Some people will have one and some people will need 2.

That's kind my point... if everyone had 1, there'd be no need for 2. But unfortunately, the political class need people ti have 2... they need a permanent underclass. Hence the push to legalize millions of illegals. Well, that and the unholy alliance between the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and business.
In a perfect world everyone would have employment and there would be no need for 2.
And yes, Whites love seeing an underclass of non Whites.

Ahahaha please tell us about your alternate timeline viewing machine you libs are funny :laugh:
You get very silly when you cant think of something to say.
laugh.gif

If you are a minority, which party do you vote for?

1. A party which makes it obvious every single day just how much they hate blacks, Muslims, homosexuals, and Hispanics.

2. A party which creates an over-dependency on government for all your basic needs.

3. Abstain from voting.

A more honest question would have been:

If you are a citizen, which party do you vote for and why?

1. Republican.

2. Democrat.

3. Abstain from voting.
I disagree. The questions in g5000 post are very honest.

Of course you do. Answering the "why" honestly would be too hard for those who are natural born followers of 2.
The why question is an add on to the who question. Your claim was that your why question was more honest without a shred of supporting evidence other than your opinion.

OK, I bow to your wisdom. Forget the "why".

The most honest question would have been just give the three options, the first two by their name, without unnecessary and biased description.

That's ridiculous.

That's kind my point... if everyone had 1, there'd be no need for 2. But unfortunately, the political class need people ti have 2... they need a permanent underclass. Hence the push to legalize millions of illegals. Well, that and the unholy alliance between the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and business.
In a perfect world everyone would have employment and there would be no need for 2.
The one thing I consistently notice is that whites in general dont like paying debts to people they have wronged the most. Specifically Blacks. I cant tell if its because they lack civilization and ethics or they are afraid to compete on a level field.

That's ridiculous.

No, they are DEAD. So are your ancestors. So are your claims for reparations.

If you are a minority, which party do you vote for?

1. A party which makes it obvious every single day just how much they hate blacks, Muslims, homosexuals, and Hispanics.

2. A party which creates an over-dependency on government for all your basic needs.

3. Abstain from voting.

A more honest question would have been:

If you are a citizen, which party do you vote for and why?

1. Republican.

2. Democrat.

3. Abstain from voting.
I disagree. The questions in g5000 post are very honest.

Of course you do. Answering the "why" honestly would be too hard for those who are natural born followers of 2.
The why question is an add on to the who question. Your claim was that your why question was more honest without a shred of supporting evidence other than your opinion.

OK, I bow to your wisdom. Forget the "why".

The most honest question would have been just give the three options, the first two by their name, without unnecessary and biased description.
I wouldnt term it as "more honest". I would say the most objective.

No, they are DEAD. So are your ancestors. So are your claims for reparations.
My claim never dies no matter how much you want it to. Its funny to me when you guys think you can just say something and you think I will believe it. :laugh:

laugh.gif

I find it hilarious that whenever its pointed out what a shit job Democrats have done for blacks their answer is always, if you think Democrats have fucked over blacks holy shit if they had voted for Republicans they would have been really really...really fucked over. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

laugh.gif

I find it hilarious that whenever its pointed out what a shit job Democrats have done for blacks their answer is always, if you think Democrats have fucked over blacks holy shit if they had voted for Republicans they would have been really really...really fucked over. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I find it hilarious when people try their hardest to convince me to vote for some racists that would love to resurrect white affirmative action and Jim Crow again.
laugh.gif

That's ridiculous.

The one thing I consistently notice is that whites in general dont like paying debts to people they have wronged the most. Specifically Blacks. I cant tell if its because they lack civilization and ethics or they are afraid to compete on a level field.

Please give a specific example to support your claim. And please refrain from assumptions.

laugh.gif

I find it hilarious when people try their hardest to convince me to vote for some racists that would love to resurrect white affirmative action and Jim Crow again.
laugh.gif

Pull the race card IV out of your arm and detox.

Forum List

Back