🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which is the party of personal responsibility?

• Republicans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What will YOU be doing at age 30? Still washing dishes and calling radio shows?
I am quite happy with how my life has progressed. Had my failures...blamed no one but myself so I learned from them. Had many more successes....as have my children.

And whereas you have expressed serious hatred for those that think differently than you, I have always made it clear that I do not hate the liberal ideology. I understand it and respect it...I simply disagree with government dependency...for be it republican or democrat, I am quite aware that politicians are in it for themselves. And knowing that has me very much against being dependent on them.

But unlike you, I don't hate my counterparts. I pity them, yes, but I don't hate them.

I DO hate liars however....like Zeke.....who in a thread touted himself as a long time mortgage professional. However, he was not aware that I, too, have a strong knowledge of the industry and I was able to ask him questions he did not know the answer to....so he lied about being a mortgage professional in an attempt to get a leg up in a mortgage debate.

yes, I hate liars.

Cool story, bro. Thanks for sharing.
My pleasure.

Sorry your jealousy allowed you to do nothing but make a snide remark about it.

I expected nothing better from you.

What are you talking about? You addressed me for some reason. I wasn't talking to or about you. What am I supposed to be jealous of?
I did not realize this was a private chat room.

When you decide to put your big boy pants on and debate like an adult...reach out to me. Until then, you can rest assured, I will refrain from responding to your posts and riling you up.

Jeez. Talk about a thin skinned poster. Bet you throw snowballs and run.

Are you drinking?

Democrats talk about 'shared responsibility.' It's even written into Obamacare. You don't dare criticize those who depend on the tax payers. You only criticize the workers for not doing enough. Once you declare yourself a victim of the system, you are immune from criticism and absolved of all responsibility.

Look at the low intelligence of some Democrat supporters that have been interviewed in countless videos. They can barely put a sentence together and it's no wonder some rely on checks from government. They have been raised to believe they are entitled to things and many do absolutely nothing to improve their situation. Look at the school dropout rate in inner city schools. Look at the poor grades many receive. Their parents were entitled, as were their grandparents and so on. No one taught them to be self-sufficient. It all seems by design because the left continues to encourage more of the same.

The left does everything in it's power to keep this going. We're already looking at future generations of dependents. Obama made sure even more were imported. Desperate people who have never been taught to fend for themselves will vote for a nanny government.

Many of us grew up hearing that there is no such thing as a free lunch and that if we didn't get our shit together, we'd end up like the welfare people and live in squalor. The Republicans urged people to get off their asses and improve their lives. The Dems merely promised more welfare to improve people's lives. Big difference in the way they approach things. One way is permanent and helps people soar. The other requires constant pandering and robbing the workers.

Obama now wants free community college, but there will be strings attached. Not just with students being expected to work for it (not a lot of details on what that entails), but schools will likely have new rules as far as the curriculum. We see more and more liberal professors teaching ideology in lieu of skills that help people strive towards independence. Liberals would rather churn out more government worshippers, like Sandra Fluke. Nothing like seeing a 30-something woman who is still in college and whining that she's not getting enough free shit. The liberals would love to create more Sandra Flukes and less independent people who would rather government stick to a crucial, yet limited, role.

mia+love+vs+sandra+fluke.jpg

I"m going into the Air Force Academy very soon. Thank god for my mathematics degree. What will you be doing?

The OP should of added "Neither", which would be the overwhelming choice for honest and objective folks.
And look at this:
In U.S., New Record 43% Are Political Independents
In U.S. New Record 43 Are Political Independents
People are wising up to both the GOP and the Dems. This certainly explains the fact that the midterms had the lowest voter participation in 72 years. There's a lot of apathy and disgust with both parties.
Oh and neither party accepts
responsibility, they are always pointing at the other side and blaming them. Maybe that's why they are so popular.:2up:

You seem to be a member of the right wing party made up of nothing but excuses and lies.
How does using excuses and lies to absolve yourselves of failure make the right wing the party of personal responsibility? That's just fucking ridiculous.

Funny zeke, but the rightwing think the left is nothing but propaganda for political points, ie excuses rationalization and lies.

So let's cut all that out of the way.
Let's say for everything the rightwing let slide and covered up, the left did also.

What do we have left?

Who is depending on PEOPLE to solve problems, to invest in our own education, businesses and ownership
so we take responsibility and don't depend on govt and public taxes to cover our health care, education and other costs.

Who is depending on govt to manage, regulate and protect and govern policies.

Which group uses the church and private sector groups to manage our decisions and resources.

Which group teaches that rights come from govt, not from nature, so we need to depend on govt to establish
and protect our rights, and manage our resources as the default institution to serve the public.

Who is arguing for the people to be in charge of establishing what is the will for the govt,
and who is for shifting that decision making to the govt to establish
the will of the people for the people.

I"m going into the Air Force Academy very soon. Thank god for my mathematics degree. What will you be doing?

You are going into the Air Force Academy?

Aren't you in your mid twenties?

Hello? The2ndAmendment

Hello???

You are going into the Air Force Academy?

Aren't you in your mid twenties?

Hello? The2ndAmendment

Hello???

I just make the 17-23 age limit.

• At least 17 but not past your 23rd birthday by July 1 of the year you enter the Academy
  • A United States Citizen
  • Unmarried with no dependents
Always good to have more cannon fodder. You'll like it there, it's all about God and Country, even though there is no such thing.

• At least 17 but not past your 23rd birthday by July 1 of the year you enter the Academy

Initially I thought this meant you couldn't be even a day over 23, but then I noticed they would say "under 23." I call a recruiter two months ago to ask. There's also ROTC and my BA in mathematics.

Since I need to obtain a "nomination," I'm going to check with "Admissions Liason Officer" and make sure it's not under 23, since it's possible the recruiter (who normally handles enlisted applications) was wrong. That's why I consider my BA the "ace in the hole."

Imagine if I went through the trouble of obtaining a nomination and found out that recruiter had mistakenly advised me?

U.S. Air Force ROTC Official Website

Last edited:
Another question I need the ALO: What if my girl gets pregnant and gives birth 7-8 months after I'm in? In general, what if I accidently knocked up some random slut and she also gave to birth 7-8 months later?

Hmm...

Hmm...

Must I now take a vow of chastity?

Initially I thought this meant you couldn't be even a day over 23, but then I noticed they would say "under 23." I call a recruiter two months ago to ask. There's also ROTC and my BA in mathematics.

Since I need to obtain a "nomination," I'm going to check with "Admissions Liason Officer" and make sure it's not under 23, since it's possible the recruiter (who normally handles enlisted applications) was wrong. That's why I consider my BA the "ace in the hole."

Imagine if I went through the trouble of obtaining a nomination and found out that recruiter had mistakenly advised me?

U.S. Air Force ROTC Official Website

You are not being honest with us. Why not?

Neither, I know many irresponsible dumbasses from either party who don't pay child support, don't take care of their property, can't hold a job and people from either party who can/do.

Being part of an organization does not/can not make you a better person, in and of itself.

Forum List

Back