🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which is the party of personal responsibility?

Which is the party of personal responsibility?

• Republicans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I DO hate liars however....like Zeke.....who in a thread touted himself as a long time mortgage professional. However, he was not aware that I, too, have a strong knowledge of the industry and I was able to ask him questions he did not know the answer to....so he lied about being a mortgage professional in an attempt to get a leg up in a mortgage debate.

Jarass, What the fuck are you talking about? You want to ask me a question about mortgages? Or you did ask me questions? Either way, try again.

I ain't lying about writing loans for a living.

But you are a mother fucking liar to say that you did ask me questions that I wouldn't respond to.

Lets see the exchange you claim happened. Of stfu about calling me a liar.

I DO hate liars however....like Zeke.....who in a thread touted himself as a long time mortgage professional. However, he was not aware that I, too, have a strong knowledge of the industry and I was able to ask him questions he did not know the answer to....so he lied about being a mortgage professional in an attempt to get a leg up in a mortgage debate.

Jarass, What the fuck are you talking about? You want to ask me a question about mortgages? Or you did ask me questions? Either way, try again.

But you are a mother fucking liar to say that you did ask me questions that I wouldn't respond to.

I asked you how many loans fannie mae wrote and you said "thousands".....which, as you SHOULD know, is by no means the truth.
I do not need to find the thread....not worth my time. You can deny it all you want if it makes you feel better. But I know it happened...so I know you are a liar.
Enough said.

When you decide to put your big boy pants on and debate like an adult...reach out to me. Until then, you can rest assured, I will refrain from responding to your posts and riling you up.

You got your proof that I am lying about being in the mortgage business? You got your big boy pants on yet?
Hurry the fuck up. I got work to do and I want to make you look like the fucking liar you are before I go.

Both of these parties really need to be done away with they are both at fault
Yea you are right both partys Are so bought and paid for, the only reason why I only vote republican is because of jobs, more freedom and I don't have to pay $10 bucks for a pack of smokes. The social things that liberals fought for will never go away even if conservatives won every thing, it would never turn back, the only thing maybe is useless regulations not all but some

When you decide to put your big boy pants on and debate like an adult...reach out to me. Until then, you can rest assured, I will refrain from responding to your posts and riling you up.

You got your proof that I am lying about being in the mortgage business? You got your big boy pants on yet?
Hurry the fuck up. I got work to do and I want to make you look like the fucking liar you are before I go.
my.....my.....my...thou doth protest too much.

I asked you how many loans fannie mae wrote and you said "thousands".....which, as you SHOULD know, is by no means the truth.

You called me a liar and that's all the fucking "proof" you got? You making up something you think I said.
Fuck you asshole.

You called me a liar and that's all the fucking "proof" you got? You making up something you think I said.
Fuck you asshole.
lol. Seems to have hit a nerve with you. Run along now.

Fuck you asshole.
I don't need to prove it to myself. I was there when you lied. I don't need to prove it to anyone else. It doesn't change my life if they believe it or not.
I know what happened...I know how you answered the question.....So I know you are a liar. That's all that matters to me.

Really dude. You call someone a liar then fucking puss out. Prove the fuck what you say.

I don't need to prove it to myself. I was there when you lied. I don't need to prove it to anyone else. It doesn't change my life if they believe it or not.
I know what happened...I know how you answered the question.....So I know you are a liar. That's all that matters to me.

You really are a stupid cocksucker. "All that matters to me" is that you are completely full of shit and a liar.
I bet you vote Republican.

I do not need to find the thread....not worth my time. You can deny it all you want if it makes you feel better. But I know it happened...so I know you are a liar.
Enough said.

Oh, shut yoar pie hole.

Really dude. You call someone a liar then fucking puss out. Prove the fuck what you say.

You really are a stupid cocksucker. "All that matters to me" is that you are completely full of shit and a liar.
lmao. How pathetic do you look? You seem to really have an issue with this. Look, sparky, I know it happened. I called you a liar because you lied and got caught...sorry it bothers you.
By the way sparky...I voted for Andrew Cuomo.

Enough said.

Oh, shut yoar pie hole.
Cute.
Feel better now?

lmao. How pathetic do you look? You seem to really have an issue with this. Look, sparky, I know it happened. I called you a liar because you lied and got caught...sorry it bothers you.

Are you going to get back on topic or is this the Jarhead show and I'm just the light crew?

Are you going to get back on topic or is this the Jarhead show and I'm just the light crew?
Oh...I see.....I make a comment yesterday that was on topic...and then reminded my "opponent" of the time he got caught in a lie and thus why he has no credibility with me....and 15 hours later he insists I tell him when he lied...and I respond.....and he continually berates me, so I laugh at his attitude....and I am the one you ask to get back on topic?

Gee......a bit partisan are we?

Go away. No interest in you.

Oh...I see.....I make a comment yesterday that was on topic...and then reminded my "opponent" of the time he got caught in a lie and thus why he has no credibility with me....and 15 hours later he insists I tell him when he lied...and I respond.....and he continually berates me, so I laugh at his attitude....and I am the one you ask to get back on topic?

Gee......a bit partisan are we?

Go away. No interest in you.

zZZZZzzzzzzzz

Must never forget liberals are not productive. If they were anything but selfish they wouldn't be liberals

Selfish enough to support their fellow Americans who can't afford their cancer diagnosis. God forbid our taxes get spent on the greater good!
Pay for it yourself by getting a job
Technically, I do pay for it myself. I own stock in my family's construction company and work with health insurance providers annually to re-vamp the plans we provide. We incur 80% of this cost. I dabble in real estate as well, re-designing this fantastic 1940s farmhouse at the moment (studied design in Undergrad). This fall I start law school.

What made you think I didn't work, MegaDeath?

Must never forget liberals are not productive. If they were anything but selfish they wouldn't be liberals

Selfish enough to support their fellow Americans who can't afford their cancer diagnosis. God forbid our taxes get spent on the greater good!
Pay for it yourself by getting a job
Technically, I do pay for it myself. I own stock in my family's construction company and work with health insurance providers annually to re-vamp the plans we provide. We incur 80% of this cost. I dabble in real estate as well, re-designing this fantastic 1940s farmhouse at the moment (studied design in Undergrad). This fall I start law school.

What made you think I didn't work, MegaDeath?
I believe in taking my money and donating it where I deem best....not having the federal government decide what cause(s) deserves it.
I was fine with my tax money paying for the ER for those that could not afford insurance. I was happy donating money to St. Judes and other cancer centers.
When I was generating an income (retired now.....was lucky....retired by 55)....my planner had a certain percentage for retirement, a certain percentage for investment, a certain percentage for taxes, and a certain percentage for donations.
My last year of income was a year that was met with over 42% taxes including fed, state and local.....That is a high number...and higher than the year before......sadly, donations suffered (as did investments).....
So, in a way, the federal government decided where my "donation" money should go.
Just becaue I prefer to decide what causes to give to, does not mean that I am not interested in helping my fellow Americans.
You are misguided if you think that of those of us that are against government run healthcare.

Republicans are the party of personal responsibility for others

Not necessarily themselves

Funny that's what they say about Democrats.
Are we even now? Can we move on? Next?

Actually, we can't

The Republican "solution" to every social issue is personal responsibility. Welfare, healthcare, child support........get a freak'n job and take care of yourself

Yet, when it comes to taking responsibility for their own actions, Republicans always have a fall guy. Liberal Media, low information voters, fixed elections

You are welcome to show a similar Democratic hypocricy

Forum List

Back