🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which is the party of personal responsibility?

Which is the party of personal responsibility?

• Republicans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Another question I need the ALO: What if my girl gets pregnant and gives birth 7-8 months after I'm in? In general, what if I accidently knocked up some random slut and she also gave to birth 7-8 months later?

Hmm...

Hmm...

Must I now take a vow of chastity?

The smart move would be to get yourself castrated then there won't be any chance of that happening.

Also, if he gets himself convicted of a crime first, then maybe he can get the taxpayers to pay for the castration.
Even smarter move!

mia+love+vs+sandra+fluke.jpg

The Republican married 2 kids!?!? :ack-1:

It is not my interpretation, it is the interpretation of 200 years of case law

The Constitution gives Congress the power to make those decisions on what needs to be done in the interests of We the People

Taking my money to support some freeloader when it comes to social welfare isn't in my interest and I'm one of those we the people.

Then you don't have a problem with a growing military budget since "providing for the common defense" is in the Constitution. At least with those in the military we get something for our money. With social welfare leeches, we get nothing but more social welfare leeches.

You have every right to vote for those candidates who support your positions on social welfare . Others also have that right and the voice of the majority will decide

Same goes for defense. The Constitution call for providing for the common defense. It does not say that defense should be stronger than the next ten nations combined.

Nor does the Constitution authorize the President to abuse the IRS to go after political opposition as an enemy.
To exempt people from taxes who agree with the President's beliefs about health care and ACA
and to penalize those who disagree and believe in other choices.

The President and party are too busy demonizing their political opponents, calling them "terrorists"
and on the other hand consider real attacks such as the Fort Hood shooting to be "workplace violence" and not terrorism.

9/11 was a criminal act by specific individuals, and should have invoked due process and not blame Iraq indirectly
and punish all of Iraq collectively "by association."

But when it comes to health care, ALL the citizens are collectively fined unless we buy insurance to get an exemption.
We are already assumed to be GUILTY of not paying for our own health care, and thus REQUIRED to buy into this plan.

Because of SPECIFIC people who racked up unpaid charges at hospitals, then ALL the public is subject to lose our liberty or free choice.

So the main difference I see between Bush's strategy and Obama's strategy
is Bush was trying to go after foreign enemies,
and collectively damaged broader population than the actual parties guilty of conspiring behind the 9/11 attacks.

And Obama has made enemies of American citizens and created a political war at home.

If you are going to say Bush missed the target, I'd say that Obama missed the target where there wasn't one to begin with.
He either created or incited the very "enemies" to justify attacking them politically for power, and these are American citizens trying to defend our own Constitution which he has demonized.

You can say that Bush is worse for using military force and trillions more dollars.
Or you can say Obama is worse for dividing America at a time we need unity among our nation first,
and the resources wasting fighting over a "made up conflict over ACA" could have been used to help our vets and solve our economic problems. But instead, all those resources got diverted over a conflict created by Obama by pushing ACA in an unconstitutional format that violated the beliefs of Constitutionalists and keeps our nation divided against ourselves.

I think that is worse, because we have to solve this before we can address the other conflicts.
We have to be united around the Constitution principles that are common to all people and parties.

We cannot afford to demean the Constitution and demonize the supporters trying to enforce it.
That is shooting ourselves in the foot, and Obama keeps doing this, keeps dividing against half the nation.

You can't lead a nation that way by demonizing, demeaning and demoralizing half your citizens.
Especially if Obama and Democrats criticize and oppose BUSH for doing that, they have no business doing that either.
tl;dr
Dante drifter can you please help moderate between rightwinger and me?

Right off the bat I can tell you that you are either dealing with short attention spans, or people who are not interested in going in depth on a given topic, or someone whose thinking process is drastically different then yours.

Right winger wants you to condense your thoughts and posts. So if you wish to communicate with him, you are going to have to be short in your points. It may be that the long posts become to over whelming for him to read or that he can't grasp what you are saying.

At any rate instead of posting all your points in one response, pick one point to address first and post it, wait for the response and then move to the next thought.

If you are afraid of losing all your points you can outline them to come back to later or you can decide to pick the point you want to address most of all with rightwinger and use your lengthy posts for others who don't mind reading them such as me. :)

Gee whiz!!

Has anyone else noticed that The2ndAmendment hasn't replied my simple posts? The man said that he is going to attend the Air Force Academy soon. What a great accomplishment. I'm confused as to why he is so reluctant to discuss it.

Let's make a long term bet that I'll put in my signature.

I will upload facebook photos and make my facebook public when I'm in the Airforce. This must occur before July.

If I lose, I leave USMB. If you lose, you leave USMB.

Gee whiz!!

Has anyone else noticed that The2ndAmendment hasn't replied my simple posts? The man said that he is going to attend the Air Force Academy soon. What a great accomplishment. I'm confused as to why he is so reluctant to discuss it.

I will upload facebook photos and make my facebook public when I'm in the Airforce. This must occur before July.

You are not entering the Air Force Academy. No way. Not possible.

Gee whiz!!

I am putting this bet down. Are you ready, it will be in my signature.

Gee whiz!!

I am putting this bet down. Are you ready, it will be in my signature.

Don't bother. I know you are older than 23. You have lied in this thread. Get a life.

Just leave now if you have an ounce of self respect.

Why won't you agree to this bet?

It's funny that before I realized your intention in this thread I had actually sent you a friendly e-mail about whether or not I should go to the ROTC route. I thought perhaps you had been in the air force and you would know which was better.

Why are liberals so hateful?

The2ndAmendment

When are we going to resume our discussion about how you are going to get the age requirement for entry into the Air Force Academy waived?

I'm really interested.

Some people actually work during the day, I know this must shock a liberal parasite like yourself.

What's a liberal parasite?
You are

Cool! I've got two idiots who don't earn enough to pay federal income taxes calling me a parasite. Sweet!

Why won't you agree to this bet?

It's funny that before I realized your intention in this thread I had actually sent you a friendly e-mail about whether or not I should go to the ROTC route. I thought perhaps you had been in the air force and you would know which was better.

Why are liberals so hateful?

The bet is pointless. State your date of birth. Don't lie.

Forum List

Back