Which is worse?

You must think I said something that I didn't say.

I don't actually like Hillary Clinton's personality. She's guarded and tries too hard. Her laugh is only genuine half the time. But...she knows her shit and

She also lies like a mother fucker, you just know when it's the truth and when she's knowledgeable and just lying?

she's closer to me on the issues than any of the GOP candidates ever were.

No shit

Trump is a special case, don't you think? So completely unprepared yet so perfectly in tune with the GOP base. It's awesome. Funny thing is....he's closer to me on the issues than Cruz or any of the other clowns too double awesome.

I see no evidence of that. I won't vote for him because he's an anti-free market capitalist Your view that government employees are the ones who know how to run an economy is bizarre.

They're both shitty candidates, but see how you see them ...

Lies like a mother fucker? Cool slogan. She's not more dishonest than most politicians. If honesty were most important to you, you'd love Obama.

Oh...let me guess....you think he lies all the time too...right?

Yeah, she's way more corrupt than the average politician, which is pretty impressive actually.

Starting her own server had zero purpose except evading security. She lied for a week after Benghazi and let them die for political expedience for Muslim politics. She lied about totally not believing the Lewinski accusations until Bill admitted it to the nation because he couldn't explain the cum stain on her dress, she lied about knowing about Gennifer Flowers in fact starting the phrase right wing conspiracy to defend Bill from the accusation she knew was true, she lied about coming under sniper fire in Bosnia. She lied about her own freaking name saying she was named after a guy who was an unknown bee keeper in New Zealand when she was born.

And what's funny is that my lack of respect for both while you deify Hillary and damn Trump you see as me being biased. It's classic
Let them die? Pardon me that's 100 percent bullshit

She was the one on the phone who didn't act. Not the one I want taking the 3am call at the white house, that's for damned sure
But you're satisfied giving our nuclear weapons to a drumpf madman?

Clinton's paranoia is warranted.

Trump's flip flopping is due to lack of knowledge.

It always amazes me how you people can look at two whackos and the Democrat looks perfectly normal to you and the Republican is a hyperbole

I don't actually like Hillary Clinton's personality. She's guarded and tries too hard. Her laugh is only genuine half the time. But...she knows her shit and

She also lies like a mother fucker, you just know when it's the truth and when she's knowledgeable and just lying?

No shit

Trump is a special case, don't you think? So completely unprepared yet so perfectly in tune with the GOP base. It's awesome. Funny thing is....he's closer to me on the issues than Cruz or any of the other clowns too double awesome.

I see no evidence of that. I won't vote for him because he's an anti-free market capitalist Your view that government employees are the ones who know how to run an economy is bizarre.

Lies like a mother fucker? Cool slogan. She's not more dishonest than most politicians. If honesty were most important to you, you'd love Obama.

Yeah, she's way more corrupt than the average politician, which is pretty impressive actually.

Starting her own server had zero purpose except evading security. She lied for a week after Benghazi and let them die for political expedience for Muslim politics. She lied about totally not believing the Lewinski accusations until Bill admitted it to the nation because he couldn't explain the cum stain on her dress, she lied about knowing about Gennifer Flowers in fact starting the phrase right wing conspiracy to defend Bill from the accusation she knew was true, she lied about coming under sniper fire in Bosnia. She lied about her own freaking name saying she was named after a guy who was an unknown bee keeper in New Zealand when she was born.

And what's funny is that my lack of respect for both while you deify Hillary and damn Trump you see as me being biased. It's classic

I'll give you the embellishment at Bosnia. Again.

I don't know anything about Flowers or Lewinski lies....and don't care.

Her name? That's a new one for me. I'll check.

She didn't lie about Benghazi and had nothing to do with the deaths of those four men. You now know this....which means you are lying.

She kept her server private to avoid media scrutiny of her private life. Evading security? That's stupid even for you.

I don't deify anyone, dummy. That's nutter stuff. And...Trump has long been my third choice in this race. How is that damning him? I think he's a know nothing with zero integrity....but he beats Cruz and the entire GOP field. Next.......

Hillary Clinton's paranoia that the world is out to get her via a vast world wide conspiracy & her many lies....

Or

Donald Trump's endless flip flops & general douchbagery?
This fails as a false dilemma fallacy.

And part of this fails as a straw man fallacy, as Clinton doesn’t believe “that the world is out to get her,” nor does she believe there is a “vast worldwide conspiracy” out to get her.

She has made reference to a ‘vast conservative conspiracy’ hostile to her, however; that conservatives have entered into a ‘conspiracy’ against her is either hyperbole on her part or an inaccurate use of the word – but it is a fact that conservatives are united in their unwarranted hostility toward Clinton, the lies contrived and propagated about Clinton such as ‘emails’ and ‘Benghazi’ two infamous examples.

As for Trump, he’s simply not qualified to be president; unlike Clinton, Trump is ignorant of all manner of issues both foreign and domestic. Trump’s bigotry, his lies, and his reckless, ill-considered statements indicate he has no business being CE.

Conservatives are at liberty to disagree with Clinton concerning her positions on the issues, of course; but any argument made by the right that Clinton is ‘unqualified’ to be president is clearly not true and devoid of merit.

Hillary Clinton's paranoia that the world is out to get her via a vast world wide conspiracy & her many lies....

Or

Donald Trump's endless flip flops & general douchbagery?
This fails as a false dilemma fallacy.

And part of this fails as a straw man fallacy, as Clinton doesn’t believe “that the world is out to get her,” nor does she believe there is a “vast worldwide conspiracy” out to get her.

She has made reference to a ‘vast conservative conspiracy’ hostile to her, however; that conservatives have entered into a ‘conspiracy’ against her is either hyperbole on her part or an inaccurate use of the word – but it is a fact that conservatives are united in their unwarranted hostility toward Clinton, the lies contrived and propagated about Clinton such as ‘emails’ and ‘Benghazi’ two infamous examples.

As for Trump, he’s simply not qualified to be president; unlike Clinton, Trump is ignorant of all manner of issues both foreign and domestic. Trump’s bigotry, his lies, and his reckless, ill-considered statements indicate he has no business being CE.

Conservatives are at liberty to disagree with Clinton concerning her positions on the issues, of course; but any argument made by the right that Clinton is ‘unqualified’ to be president is clearly not true and devoid of merit.

*facepalm*

Did you really just say that a comparative evaluation is a false dilemma fallacy?

No shit

Let them die? Pardon me that's 100 percent bullshit

She was the one on the phone who didn't act. Not the one I want taking the 3am call at the white house, that's for damned sure
But you're satisfied giving our nuclear weapons to a drumpf madman?

Doesn't contradict what I said

It appears that she retold a story about the origins of her name that she says her mother told her. The prevailing wisdom is that Sir Edmund didn't become famous until after she was born...so it likely isn't true.

But....is she lying or was her mother lying? Could be either.

Let me tell you, if she lied about that......that's unforgivable. It disqualifies her.

It always amazes me how you people can look at two whackos and the Democrat looks perfectly normal to you and the Republican is a hyperbole

No shit

She didn't lie about Benghazi and had nothing to do with the deaths of those four men. You now know this....which means you are lying.

She kept her server private to avoid media scrutiny of her private life. Evading security? That's stupid even for you.

I don't deify anyone, dummy. That's nutter stuff. And...Trump has long been my third choice in this race. How is that damning him? I think he's a know nothing with zero integrity....but he beats Cruz and the entire GOP field. Next.......

So when the entire world knew that an organized attack on 9/11 wasn't a spontaneous attack based on a video and she continued for over a week to say publicly it was a video and privately it wasn't, she wasn't lying?

She's a split personality between a highly intelligent priest like truth sayer and a lying airhead?

What if the lying airhead takes the call at 3am, you know, like happened to Stevens?

BTW, the Sir Edmond Hillary claim was in her book. But if you actually did check, you already know that he was four when he became famous ...

It appears that she retold a story about the origins of her name that she says her mother told her. The prevailing wisdom is that Sir Edmund didn't become famous until after she was born...so it likely isn't true.

Let me tell you, if she lied about that......that's unforgivable. It disqualifies her.

Let's say we go with the canard it was her mother, no idea why she would lie to her about that. I know clearly where the name of my kids came from.

Hillary never noticed growing up that Sir Edmond was four when he climed Everest and became famous? That was a major, world event when it happened. If your parents told you that you were named after Neal Armstrong being the first man on the moon and you were born in 1965, you would not at some point wonder WTF?

Seriously, it's bizarre how leftists make claims that if we believe it was her mother and she never figured it out would mean the woman's a bigger air headed dolt than if we think she's a liar

What a simpleton:

1) That was part of a list, it wasn't the only one. You pick one out of a list, say it doesn't matter and the list goes away, poof! It shows a pattern

2) Those kinds of lies are actually the most troublesome because they aren't important. It shows a compulsive liar, the key trait being they lie ... when it doesn't matter

But I think both suck and you think Hillary's farts don't stink, I'm just biased

Let's say we go with the canard it was her mother, no idea why she would lie to her about that. I know clearly where the name of my kids came from.

Hillary never noticed growing up that Sir Edmond was four when he climed Everest and became famous? That was a major, world event when it happened. If your parents told you that you were named after Neal Armstrong being the first man on the moon and you were born in 1965, you would not at some point wonder WTF?

Seriously, it's bizarre how leftists make claims that if we believe it was her mother and she never figured it out would mean the woman's a bigger air headed dolt than if we think she's a liar
Kaz there are small lies big lies and damned lies and imho republicans are guilty of the last one

No shit

So when the entire world knew that an organized attack on 9/11 wasn't a spontaneous attack based on a video and she continued for over a week to say publicly it was a video and privately it wasn't, she wasn't lying?

She's a split personality between a highly intelligent priest like truth sayer and a lying airhead?

What if the lying airhead takes the call at 3am, you know, like happened to Stevens?

BTW, the Sir Edmond Hillary claim was in her book. But if you actually did check, you already know that he was four when he became famous ...

The Benghazi stuff has been done. She wasn't lying. She said what she knew to be true at the time she said it in every instance. Period.

Which book?

Kaz there are small lies big lies and damned lies and imho republicans are guilty of the last one

strawman

I said there is a pattern of lies

What a simpleton:

1) That was part of a list, it wasn't the only one. You pick one out of a list, say it doesn't matter and the list goes away, poof! It shows a pattern

2) Those kinds of lies are actually the most troublesome because they aren't important. It shows a compulsive liar, the key trait being they lie ... when it doesn't matter

But I think both suck and you think Hillary's farts don't stink, I'm just biased

Again....you put words in my mouth. You seem to need to do that.

I don't like Hillary's personality. How many times must I say this? But...she is qualified and will be competent. That makes her a better choice. Duh.

No shit

The Benghazi stuff has been done. She wasn't lying. She said what she knew to be true at the time she said it in every instance. Period.

So you actually believe that organized attacks a week after the attacks on 9/11 everyone else knew were planned were spontaneous attacks? You actually believe her. You'd believe her if she said she was once a playboy model, it's unreal the kool-aid blind belief you have in Democrats

Which book?

It wasn't in her book. I mixed it up with her lie that when she found out that Bill had actually had sexual relations with that woman, she was so stunned she couldn't breathe, that was from her book. but if you did a google search, you know she did claim she was named after Sir Edmond

Remember the one she claimed "all" her grandparents were immigrants when only one was?

What a simpleton:

I don't like Hillary's personality. How many times must I say this? But...she is qualified and will be competent. That makes her a better choice. Duh.

You said you don't like her personally, but your description of her as a politician was pure rose petals

So you actually believe that organized attacks a week after the attacks on 9/11 everyone else knew were planned were spontaneous attacks? You actually believe her. You'd believe her if she said she was once a playboy model, it's unreal the kool-aid blind belief you have in Democrats

Which book?

It wasn't in her book. I mixed it up with her lie that when she found out that Bill had actually had sexual relations with that woman, she was so stunned she couldn't breathe, that was from her book. but if you did a google search, you know she did claim she was named after Sir Edmond

Remember the one she claimed "all" her grandparents were immigrants when only one was?

You don't have any gauge for risk vs reward, do you?

Why would HILLARY CLINTON lie about the forces behind the Benghazi attack? It makes no sense. In what world would she think she could tell a lie like that and not be found out? WHY WOULD THE STATE DEPARTMENT GO PUBLIC WITH THE VIDEO NARRATIVE IF IT WERE NOT WHAT THEY KNEW TO BE THE CASE? Is it because she just has to lie? Is that it? Fuck.....you seem stupid.

The reports at the time were fluid....as we're her statements. But...don't take my word for it. Take the word of the countless investigations into the matter which determined that she did nothing wrong?

Never...at any time....did she make a statement that she knew to be untrue in regards to the events of that night in Benghazi.

What a simpleton:

You said you don't like her personally, but your description of her as a politician was pure rose petals

No. She's just a better choice than Trump or any other person on the GOP side.

You...by the way...are the type of person who can never be satisfied. It's your personality. Upset, annoyed, angry and cynical.

I'm cynical...but I can see competence and intelligence in people even if I don't like them. In fact, I'd hire you for a job based on what I know of you. I think you'd be a downer in the office, but you'd probably be able to get the job done. I dislike Clinton's personality....at least as it manifests in public speaking scenarios. But I'm very certain that she's got what it takes to do the job.

Which book?

You don't have any gauge for risk vs reward, do you?

Why would HILLARY CLINTON lie about the forces behind the Benghazi attack? It makes no sense. In what world would she think she could tell a lie like that and not be found out? WHY WOULD THE STATE DEPARTMENT GO PUBLIC WITH THE VIDEO NARRATIVE IF IT WERE NOT WHAT THEY KNEW TO BE THE CASE? Is it because she just has to lie? Is that it? Fuck.....you seem stupid.

The reports at the time were fluid....as we're her statements. But...don't take my word for it. Take the word of the countless investigations into the matter which determined that she did nothing wrong?

Never...at any time....did she make a statement that she knew to be untrue in regards to the events of that night in Benghazi.

So why was she saying a week later it was a spontaneous attack when everyone in the world had known for over a week it wasn't? Genetic stupidity? Birth defect? She's just a moron? What?

Forum List

Back