Which is worse?

For many years you republicans have tried to keep nuclear weapons away from dangerous country's and now you want to hand them to this complete AH Drumph ??? Shame on you republicans
I don't want to but what choice did YOU ALL leave me? You nominated (almost) the most untrustworthy woman in America.

That's untrue. But it sure makes a neat sound bite.

I
For many years you republicans have tried to keep nuclear weapons away from dangerous country's and now you want to hand them to this complete AH Drumph ??? Shame on you republicans
I don't want to but what choice did YOU ALL leave me? You nominated (almost) the most untrustworthy woman in America.

I believe it to be true. I may have voted FOR Webb. He was a rational grounded patriot. Your party dismissed him outright without consideration.

Untrue that Hillary is the most untrustworthy?

What polls have you been reading?

Any poll I've seen have her about halfway between Trump and Cruz for being untrusted.

I

I believe it to be true. I may have voted FOR Webb. He was a rational grounded patriot. Your party dismissed him outright without consideration.

I don't have a party.

Webb has issues with minorities and he's a bit weird. He was given consideration. Liberals don't go for angry, unstable leaders.

Find a reputable fact checking source that assesses Clinton as more dishonest than Trump, Cruz or Fiorina. Thanks.

Any poll I've seen have her about halfway between Trump and Cruz for being untrusted.
And you VH would trust our nuclear weapons in the hands of this loose cannon trump? At least the 2 dems are sane

Polls? Are they important today?

After 25 years of constant attacks on her character...only a few of which even have a grain of truth to them....polling her level of trustworthiness is basically pointless.

Hillary Clinton's paranoia that the world is out to get her via a vast world wide conspiracy & her many lies....

Or

Donald Trump's endless flip flops & general douchbagery?

Clinton's paranoia is warranted.

Trump's flip flopping is due to lack of knowledge.

It always amazes me how you people can look at two whackos and the Democrat looks perfectly normal to you and the Republican is a hyperbole

After 25 years of constant attacks on her character...only a few of which even have a grain of truth to them....polling her level of trustworthiness is basically pointless.

as important to the man in the street as polls about any other politician.

Last polls I saw had hill winning 40-2

Hillary Clinton's paranoia that the world is out to get her via a vast world wide conspiracy & her many lies....

Or

It always amazes me how you people can look at two whackos and the Democrat looks perfectly normal to you and the Republican is a hyperbole

You must think I said something that I didn't say.

I don't actually like Hillary Clinton's personality. She's guarded and tries too hard. Her laugh is only genuine half the time. But...she knows her shit and she's closer to me on the issues than any of the GOP candidates ever were.

Trump is a special case, don't you think? So completely unprepared yet so perfectly in tune with the GOP base. It's awesome. Funny thing is....he's closer to me on the issues than Cruz or any of the other clowns too double awesome.

Are you one who pays heed to polls every day...or just when you like them?

I rarely read polls, but I do read, and watch, the news.

The only station I semi trust is CNN, far less partisan than MSNBC or FOX.

IF either of those candidates were to visit the Oval Office, the president would be well advised to keep an eye on anything not chained down.

I will NOT vote for either of them, I will NOT help put either of them in office.

Or

I don't actually like Hillary Clinton's personality. She's guarded and tries too hard. Her laugh is only genuine half the time. But...she knows her shit and

She also lies like a mother fucker, you just know when it's the truth and when she's knowledgeable and just lying?

she's closer to me on the issues than any of the GOP candidates ever were.

No shit

Trump is a special case, don't you think? So completely unprepared yet so perfectly in tune with the GOP base. It's awesome. Funny thing is....he's closer to me on the issues than Cruz or any of the other clowns too double awesome.

I see no evidence of that. I won't vote for him because he's an anti-free market capitalist Your view that government employees are the ones who know how to run an economy is bizarre.

They're both shitty candidates, but see how you see them ...

not always but 40-2 speaks for itself No??

Or

I don't actually like Hillary Clinton's personality. She's guarded and tries too hard. Her laugh is only genuine half the time. But...she knows her shit and

She also lies like a mother fucker, you just know when it's the truth and when she's knowledgeable and just lying?

No shit

I see no evidence of that. I won't vote for him because he's an anti-free market capitalist Your view that government employees are the ones who know how to run an economy is bizarre.

Lies like a mother fucker? Cool slogan. She's not more dishonest than most politicians. If honesty were most important to you, you'd love Obama.

Oh...let me guess....you think he lies all the time too...right?

Or

No shit

Lies like a mother fucker? Cool slogan. She's not more dishonest than most politicians. If honesty were most important to you, you'd love Obama.

Yeah, she's way more corrupt than the average politician, which is pretty impressive actually.

Starting her own server had zero purpose except evading security. She lied for a week after Benghazi and let them die for political expedience for Muslim politics. She lied about totally not believing the Lewinski accusations until Bill admitted it to the nation because he couldn't explain the cum stain on her dress, she lied about knowing about Gennifer Flowers in fact starting the phrase right wing conspiracy to defend Bill from the accusation she knew was true, she lied about coming under sniper fire in Bosnia. She lied about her own freaking name saying she was named after a guy who was an unknown bee keeper in New Zealand when she was born.

And what's funny is that my lack of respect for both while you deify Hillary and damn Trump you see as me being biased. It's classic

No shit

Yeah, she's way more corrupt than the average politician, which is pretty impressive actually.

Starting her own server had zero purpose except evading security. She lied for a week after Benghazi and let them die for political expedience for Muslim politics. She lied about totally not believing the Lewinski accusations until Bill admitted it to the nation because he couldn't explain the cum stain on her dress, she lied about knowing about Gennifer Flowers in fact starting the phrase right wing conspiracy to defend Bill from the accusation she knew was true, she lied about coming under sniper fire in Bosnia. She lied about her own freaking name saying she was named after a guy who was an unknown bee keeper in New Zealand when she was born.

And what's funny is that my lack of respect for both while you deify Hillary and damn Trump you see as me being biased. It's classic
Let them die? Pardon me that's 100 percent bullshit

No shit

Let them die? Pardon me that's 100 percent bullshit

She was the one on the phone who didn't act. Not the one I want taking the 3am call at the white house, that's for damned sure

Or

Clinton is the lesser shit candidate. What the fuck has the world come to when Hillary Clinton is the lesser shit candidate.

Forum List

Back