Which is worse?

It appears that she retold a story about the origins of her name that she says her mother told her. The prevailing wisdom is that Sir Edmund didn't become famous until after she was born...so it likely isn't true.

But....is she lying or was her mother lying? Could be either.

Let me tell you, if she lied about that......that's unforgivable. It disqualifies her.

What a simpleton:

1) That was part of a list, it wasn't the only one. You pick one out of a list, say it doesn't matter and the list goes away, poof! It shows a pattern

2) Those kinds of lies are actually the most troublesome because they aren't important. It shows a compulsive liar, the key trait being they lie ... when it doesn't matter

But I think both suck and you think Hillary's farts don't stink, I'm just biased

Again....you put words in my mouth. You seem to need to do that.

I don't like Hillary's personality. How many times must I say this? But...she is qualified and will be competent. That makes her a better choice. Duh.

You said you don't like her personally, but your description of her as a politician was pure rose petals

No. She's just a better choice than Trump or any other person on the GOP side.

You...by the way...are the type of person who can never be satisfied. It's your personality. Upset, annoyed, angry and cynical.

I'm cynical...but I can see competence and intelligence in people even if I don't like them. In fact, I'd hire you for a job based on what I know of you. I think you'd be a downer in the office, but you'd probably be able to get the job done. I dislike Clinton's personality....at least as it manifests in public speaking scenarios. But I'm very certain that she's got what it takes to do the job.

You're cynical, you blindly believe her. LOL, you and EdTheLemur ...

I'll give you the embellishment at Bosnia. Again.

I don't know anything about Flowers or Lewinski lies....and don't care.

Her name? That's a new one for me. I'll check.

She didn't lie about Benghazi and had nothing to do with the deaths of those four men. You now know this....which means you are lying.

She kept her server private to avoid media scrutiny of her private life. Evading security? That's stupid even for you.

I don't deify anyone, dummy. That's nutter stuff. And...Trump has long been my third choice in this race. How is that damning him? I think he's a know nothing with zero integrity....but he beats Cruz and the entire GOP field. Next.......

So when the entire world knew that an organized attack on 9/11 wasn't a spontaneous attack based on a video and she continued for over a week to say publicly it was a video and privately it wasn't, she wasn't lying?

She's a split personality between a highly intelligent priest like truth sayer and a lying airhead?

What if the lying airhead takes the call at 3am, you know, like happened to Stevens?

BTW, the Sir Edmond Hillary claim was in her book. But if you actually did check, you already know that he was four when he became famous ...

The Benghazi stuff has been done. She wasn't lying. She said what she knew to be true at the time she said it in every instance. Period.

So you actually believe that organized attacks a week after the attacks on 9/11 everyone else knew were planned were spontaneous attacks? You actually believe her. You'd believe her if she said she was once a playboy model, it's unreal the kool-aid blind belief you have in Democrats

Which book?

It wasn't in her book. I mixed it up with her lie that when she found out that Bill had actually had sexual relations with that woman, she was so stunned she couldn't breathe, that was from her book. but if you did a google search, you know she did claim she was named after Sir Edmond

Remember the one she claimed "all" her grandparents were immigrants when only one was?

You don't have any gauge for risk vs reward, do you?

Why would HILLARY CLINTON lie about the forces behind the Benghazi attack? It makes no sense. In what world would she think she could tell a lie like that and not be found out? WHY WOULD THE STATE DEPARTMENT GO PUBLIC WITH THE VIDEO NARRATIVE IF IT WERE NOT WHAT THEY KNEW TO BE THE CASE? Is it because she just has to lie? Is that it? Fuck.....you seem stupid.

The reports at the time were fluid....as we're her statements. But...don't take my word for it. Take the word of the countless investigations into the matter which determined that she did nothing wrong?

Never...at any time....did she make a statement that she knew to be untrue in regards to the events of that night in Benghazi.

So why was she saying a week later it was a spontaneous attack when everyone in the world had known for over a week it wasn't? Genetic stupidity? Birth defect? She's just a moron? What?

You might need some help. Find a timeline if her statements cross referenced with what our intelligence officials knew to be fact. You will learn that she was simply relating the facts as she knew them at every turn.

What was her motivation to lie about something like that? Lies require motive, don't they? You know, of course, that the video was and still is considered to be one of the things that contributed to the events that evening, don't you? That is not a made up thing.

The very worst thing that happened after that attack was the manner in which nutbags...led by Romney...immediately tried to use it for political gain. And....you have been doing it ever since.

It appears that she retold a story about the origins of her name that she says her mother told her. The prevailing wisdom is that Sir Edmund didn't become famous until after she was born...so it likely isn't true.

But....is she lying or was her mother lying? Could be either.

Let me tell you, if she lied about that......that's unforgivable. It disqualifies her.

What a simpleton:

1) That was part of a list, it wasn't the only one. You pick one out of a list, say it doesn't matter and the list goes away, poof! It shows a pattern

2) Those kinds of lies are actually the most troublesome because they aren't important. It shows a compulsive liar, the key trait being they lie ... when it doesn't matter

But I think both suck and you think Hillary's farts don't stink, I'm just biased

I don't like Hillary's personality. How many times must I say this? But...she is qualified and will be competent. That makes her a better choice. Duh.

You said you don't like her personally, but your description of her as a politician was pure rose petals

You...by the way...are the type of person who can never be satisfied. It's your personality. Upset, annoyed, angry and cynical.

I'm cynical...but I can see competence and intelligence in people even if I don't like them. In fact, I'd hire you for a job based on what I know of you. I think you'd be a downer in the office, but you'd probably be able to get the job done. I dislike Clinton's personality....at least as it manifests in public speaking scenarios. But I'm very certain that she's got what it takes to do the job.

No stupid. I don't blindly believe her. I looked at the evidence. I understand that the situation was fluid and that part of her job, alongside our intelligence agencies, was to relay info regarding the event to the public as it became available to her.

Your entire argument hinges on the idea that she was covering up some wrongdoing of hers. She has been cleared of any wrongdoing. She had no motive to lie about the attack.

It is time for you to drop the lie already.

Which is worse?

Option 3 -- this riddiculously written / worded, extremely partisan biased hack question.

Just another example of the left's inability to be objective, as a result of years of successful indoctrination, proving Gruber and liberal leaders are right in what they think of those who follow them and have sworn their un-dying (& un-thinking) loyalty to them...

Which is worse?

Option 3 -- this riddiculously written / worded, extremely partisan biased hack question.

Just another example of the left's inability to be objective, as a result of years of successful indoctrination, proving Gruber and liberal leaders are right in what they think of those who follow them and have sworn their un-dying (& un-thinking) loyalty to them...
Ahahaha back to calling me a leftie again eh?

It's been about a week since some idiot went there.

So when the entire world knew that an organized attack on 9/11 wasn't a spontaneous attack based on a video and she continued for over a week to say publicly it was a video and privately it wasn't, she wasn't lying?

She's a split personality between a highly intelligent priest like truth sayer and a lying airhead?

What if the lying airhead takes the call at 3am, you know, like happened to Stevens?

BTW, the Sir Edmond Hillary claim was in her book. But if you actually did check, you already know that he was four when he became famous ...

The Benghazi stuff has been done. She wasn't lying. She said what she knew to be true at the time she said it in every instance. Period.

So you actually believe that organized attacks a week after the attacks on 9/11 everyone else knew were planned were spontaneous attacks? You actually believe her. You'd believe her if she said she was once a playboy model, it's unreal the kool-aid blind belief you have in Democrats

Which book?

It wasn't in her book. I mixed it up with her lie that when she found out that Bill had actually had sexual relations with that woman, she was so stunned she couldn't breathe, that was from her book. but if you did a google search, you know she did claim she was named after Sir Edmond

Remember the one she claimed "all" her grandparents were immigrants when only one was?

You don't have any gauge for risk vs reward, do you?

Why would HILLARY CLINTON lie about the forces behind the Benghazi attack? It makes no sense. In what world would she think she could tell a lie like that and not be found out? WHY WOULD THE STATE DEPARTMENT GO PUBLIC WITH THE VIDEO NARRATIVE IF IT WERE NOT WHAT THEY KNEW TO BE THE CASE? Is it because she just has to lie? Is that it? Fuck.....you seem stupid.

The reports at the time were fluid....as we're her statements. But...don't take my word for it. Take the word of the countless investigations into the matter which determined that she did nothing wrong?

Never...at any time....did she make a statement that she knew to be untrue in regards to the events of that night in Benghazi.

So why was she saying a week later it was a spontaneous attack when everyone in the world had known for over a week it wasn't? Genetic stupidity? Birth defect? She's just a moron? What?

You might need some help. Find a timeline if her statements cross referenced with what our intelligence officials knew to be fact. You will learn that she was simply relating the facts as she knew them at every turn.

What was her motivation to lie about something like that? Lies require motive, don't they? You know, of course, that the video was and still is considered to be one of the things that contributed to the events that evening, don't you? That is not a made up thing.

The very worst thing that happened after that attack was the manner in which nutbags...led by Romney...immediately tried to use it for political gain. And....you have been doing it ever since.

Sure, according to the Benghazi investigation

9/11 - The attack happened

9/12 - She said it was the video and repeated that until ...

9/21 - She admitted it was a terror attack

Nine days. I don't know how old you are, kiddie, but everyone knew it was an organized attack that day. And it was on ... 9/11 ... Everyone pointed out that on that day it was 9/11 as well as that there were roughly 150 heavily armed organized attackers.

On news shows, retired generals, foreign leaders and everyone but the Obama administration knew it was an organized attack.

Clinton also told foreign governments and said privately it was an organized attack.

Whether or not you believe her that Stevens while telling everyone else the world was ending and they were all going to die told her all's good, chill, there is no denying she repeatedly lied that the video was the cause of the attack

Hillary Clinton's paranoia that the world is out to get her via a vast world wide conspiracy & her many lies....

Or

Donald Trump's endless flip flops & general douchbagery?
Being asked to vote for either of them is like being asked if you would rather be shot with a 357 magnum or a 44 magnum either way the end result wont be good.

What a simpleton:

No stupid. I don't blindly believe her. I looked at the evidence. I understand that the situation was fluid and that part of her job, alongside our intelligence agencies, was to relay info regarding the event to the public as it became available to her.

Your entire argument hinges on the idea that she was covering up some wrongdoing of hers. She has been cleared of any wrongdoing. She had no motive to lie about the attack.

It is time for you to drop the lie already.

You you agree she lied, so I need to drop the lie that she lied

:wtf:

Did you really just say that? And you think the SOS should lie if it's administration policy. Seriously? So to be clear, you're saying Obama is the liar and he told his administration to lie?
Let me guess how supportive of a Republican who was told to lie by his superiors would be ...

But hey, let's elect a Secretary of State who will tell a lame, obvious lie to the American people and the international community and repeat it for nine days after an attack because her boss told her to. Yeah, gotcha

Forum List

Back