Which News Sources Do You Like?

SanTropez

Chill
Apr 8, 2013
Anything - cable news, network, online media: name your favorites and why.

I listen to both lib and conservative channels sparingly, often switching back & forth. Mostly I read stuff online from overseas: BBC, Channel NewsAsia, NPR, UPI, AP. Always check Al Aribiya, AlJazeera, The Australian, West African News, etc. All sources are biased, so try to keep the sources open & flowing, unless it gets too wacko, then I disconnect.

How about you?

Do you guys watch CNN, Fox, BBC, or...................?

Drudge Report is the most visited news website in the World

drudgereport.com

I asked which news source do you like.

Do you read Drudge or did you just throw that out there? Who says it's the most visited news website in the world anyway?

Trinity-College-Library-Dublin.jpg

I watch and read at the same time.

I often have the news on while I read and post.

i go everywhere .

My go to source is firstheadlines on the internets.

it also does everyone.

I will listen to even fox.

You have to know what the sources are saying even the ones that lie like Fox.

I generally stick to the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. All of television news is utterly worthless. I also spend a lot of time online reading news reports. I think there's an element of bullshit in virtually every form and source of media.

Drudge Report is the most visited news website in the World

drudgereport.com

I asked which news source do you like.

Do you read Drudge or did you just throw that out there? Who says it's the most visited news website in the world anyway?

Drudge Report is my favorite site because it is current and reliable; plus it has links to hundreds of other nationally known news sources. I prefer the printed news to the televised because I can read much faster than the typical reporter can talk. Additionally, I am able scan the news and read only what I find interesting, whereas I have to listen to a bunch of irrelevant nonsense if I am watching a TV news program.

Forum List

Back