Which of Bidens policies / philosophies are sure to lead to greater prosperity and quality of life for good real Americans?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
I doubt many of of know what his policies actually are at this point, I know the Left is banking on a Kenyan 2.0 rollout....Let’s talk.
Is it the ‘sanctuary nation’ / open borders?
Is it more illegal Mexicans in our public schools and job markets?
Is it free healthcare for Mexico?
Is it decriminalization?
Is it ‘kinda’ support for lawlessness and chaos?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it the ‘bring whitey down’ movement?
Is it reparations?

Last edited:
I think you are misreading the Biden platform.

The purpose is not to make Americans better off, it's to make the pedocrats better off, as the nation is looted based on excuses such as slavery, racism and police violence etc.

Well, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and the rest of the technocrats they serve will certainly continue to get richer and richer.

For anybody like me trying to run a small business, not so much. All I can forsee is an acceleration of the democrat war against small business.

First, they close us down. Then they send in their thugs to burn us down. They order the police to allow this to happen and then bail out the thugs who actually do get arrested so they can go out and do it again.

Good grief, if this is happening even though Trump is president, just imagine what will happen under the Harris administration.

I doubt many of of know what his policies actually are at this point, I know the Left is banking on a Kenyan 2.0 rollout....Let’s talk.
Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?
It is definitely not right wing bigotry.

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

How dare those damn bigoted Republicans hold American citizens to a standard. That’s not what made us great. We should all want to live nextdoor to total pieces of useless shit.

Why has no Dem engaged and enlightened us on the key policies of the Joe/Hoe ticket...the policies that are sure to improve and enhance the lives of good real Americans?
Mac1958 can we get a little help over here?
And remember, “because Joe talks softly” isn’t really a policy.

Why has no Dem engaged and enlightened us on the key policies of the Joe/Hoe ticket...the policies that are sure to improve and enhance the lives of good real Americans?
Just make up my opinions again. I'm fine with that.

Make it good!

Just make up my opinions again. I'm fine with that.

Make it good!

No, no..please share your thoughts with us.

The left doesn't believe a middle class should even exist. Everyone is a helpless member of a collective and it is all funded by the mythical 'rich' people. Tent cities and Google.

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

How dare those damn bigoted Republicans hold American citizens to a standard. That’s not what made us great. We should all want to live nextdoor to total pieces of useless shit.
What Standard? Y'all can't even obey our supreme law of the land to Establish an Uniform rule of Naturalization not any form of Immigration.

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

What Standard? Y'all can't even obey our supreme law of the land to Establish an Uniform rule of Naturalization not any form of Immigration.
The government dealt with immigration behind the scenes then the Progs took over and from 1965 on it is Revolving Door Agenda. It is not about immigration. It is about illegals and the amount let in. The people let in must be absorbed into the culture. Integrated. And it takes some time for that to happen. We are supposed to be stewards to the founding fathers. Well, we failed.

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

The government dealt with immigration behind the scenes then the Progs took over and from 1965 on it is Revolving Door Agenda. It is not about immigration. It is about illegals and the amount let in. The people let in must be absorbed into the culture. Integrated. And it takes some time for that to happen. We are supposed to be stewards to the founding fathers. Well, we failed.
Most of what you claim was during the Cold War when even Right Wingers refused to trust Capitalism to be the best system in the world. Simply having Immigration laws instead of adhering to our supreme law of the land regarding Naturalization is Proof, right wingers only pay lip service about Capitalism and are merely hypocrites.

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

Most of what you claim was during the Cold War when even Right Wingers refused to trust Capitalism to be the best system in the world. Simply having Immigration laws instead of adhering to our supreme law of the land regarding Naturalization is Proof, right wingers only pay lip service about Capitalism and are merely hypocrites.

Like usual Danny, you’re making no sense.
Any nation with a robust welfare system funded by The People must defend its border when it shares one with barely human desperate thirdworlders. You understand why...right?

Which of Bidens policies / philosophies are sure to lead to greater prosperity and quality of life for good real Americans?

NONE! He is a Moron.

Only reason I’m here is to watch the historic meltdown on this board once the results are in. All kinds of excuses will be posted on this conspiracy nut house but at the end of the day most Americans have a different vision of running the Federal Government than you. Your stupid culture wars are retarded. No one cares.

Only reason I’m here is to watch the historic meltdown on this board once the results are in. All kinds of excuses will be posted on this conspiracy nut house but at the end of the day most Americans have a different vision of running the Federal Government than you. Your stupid culture wars are retarded. No one cares.

“Culture war”
That’s kinda the point DaShawn...this is America and there should be one “culture”....American culture. Everything here was peaceful and on the up and up until the Left fucked shit up with their multicultural, we must become more diverse bullshit. Simple shit...no?

“Culture war”
That’s kinda the point DaShawn...this is America and there should be one “culture”....American culture. Everything here was peaceful and on the up and up until the Left fucked shit up with their multicultural, we must become more diverse bullshit. Simple shit...no?
America isnt about culture. Never was. America is about living your life with freedom unencumbered by your fellow dumbass countryman. All we are voting on is how the federal government will be run. Your life is free to live as Alabama as you want. Quit trying to make this place Handmaidens Tale.

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

The educational programs will. If they become law. Which is far from certain.

Forum List

Back