Which of Bidens policies / philosophies are sure to lead to greater prosperity and quality of life for good real Americans?

Which of Bidens policies / philosophies are sure to lead to greater prosperity and quality of life for good real Americans?

How about clean governing for starters?

That would be pretty nice after putting up with a corrupt asshole hellbent on self-serving politico gutting of every department in the Federal government for 4 years.

Mail getting delivered on time, CDC leaving it to scientists to provide health guidelines and FBI properly conducting investigations is kinda nice.

Last edited:
I doubt many of of know what his policies actually are at this point, I know the Left is banking on a Kenyan 2.0 rollout....Let’s talk.
Is it the ‘sanctuary nation’ / open borders?
Is it more illegal Mexicans in our public schools and job markets?
Is it free healthcare for Mexico?
Is it decriminalization?
Is it ‘kinda’ support for lawlessness and chaos?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it the ‘bring whitey down’ movement?
Is it reparations?

The educational programs will. If they become law. Which is far from certain.

Educational programs for illegal Mexicans?
Free college for minority parasites already getting free college?
Enlighten us further.

I doubt many of of know what his policies actually are at this point, I know the Left is banking on a Kenyan 2.0 rollout....Let’s talk.
Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

Enlighten us further.

Allowing more Americans to go to college. Something you can avail yourself of...and should. You sound really angry, hopeless, and pathetic.

Only reason I’m here is to watch the historic meltdown on this board once the results are in. All kinds of excuses will be posted on this conspiracy nut house but at the end of the day most Americans have a different vision of running the Federal Government than you. Your stupid culture wars are retarded. No one cares.

“Culture war”
That’s kinda the point DaShawn...this is America and there should be one “culture”....American culture. Everything here was peaceful and on the up and up until the Left fucked shit up with their multicultural, we must become more diverse bullshit. Simple shit...no?
America isnt about culture. Never was. America is about living your life with freedom unencumbered by your fellow dumbass countryman. All we are voting on is how the federal government will be run. Your life is free to live as Alabama as you want. Quit trying to make this place Handmaidens Tale.

BINGO...there you have it folks...and you wonder why good real Americans want to see the Left in concentration camps.
“There is no American culture”.....only “Latino culture”, “African culture”, “LGBT culture” etc etc in.....wait for it......AMERICA.
Hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers

”Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin’ a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?” — Joe Biden, no idea what he’s talking about.

You know...if you were A blacksmith, you could sure in hell as run A car company.

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

Enlighten us further.

Allowing more Americans to go to college. Something you can avail yourself of...and should. You sound really angry, hopeless, and pathetic.

Which Americans aren’t “ALLOWED” to enroll in college. Do we have laws that prevent some from enrolling in college?

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

Enlighten us further.

Which Americans aren’t “ALLOWED” to enroll in college. Do we have laws that prevent some from enrolling in college?

All are. Biden wants to fund more Americans getting into college without the crushing debt now associated with it.

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

Enlighten us further.

Thanks for your concern but I dropped out of grad school because I owned too many properties and couldn’t handle day to day operations from my dorm room and from class.
You hate success stories don’t you?

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

Enlighten us further.

All are. Biden wants to fund more Americans getting into college without the crushing debt now associated with it.
How cool, after 47 years he’s finally ready to revolutionize education and make good real productive Americans pay for it?
How nice of him to do this right before he goes six feet under.

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

Enlighten us further.

Thanks for your concern but I dropped out of grad school because I owned too many properties and couldn’t handle day to day operations from my dorm room and from class.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah, most people who call themselves "broke loser" are going to "grad school"

If only you had a shred of honesty....

But I'll play along, what college were you attending when you dropped out?

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

Enlighten us further.

How cool, after 47 years he’s finally ready to revolutionize education and make good real productive Americans pay for it?
How nice of him to do this right before he goes six feet under.

I think it's great. Too bad your blob didn't do that.

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

Enlighten us further.

You wouldn’t believe me if I told you and I’m okay with that.
Again, I’m fully aware that Leftist protocol requires the belief that EVERYONE is as unsuccessful and as miserable as they are. I get it.

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

Enlighten us further.

Again, I’m fully aware that Leftist protocol requires the belief that EVERYONE is as unsuccessful and as miserable as they are. I get it.

I'm like everyone else...nobody believes you.
If you were successful and happy, you wouldn't sound so unsuccessful and miserable. Like in the OP.

Feel free to name the graduate school any time.... we'll wait.

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

Enlighten us further.

If you were successful and happy, you wouldn't sound so unsuccessful and miserable. Like in the OP.

I have zero interest in selling you on me, this thread isn’t about me.
My concern for this nation isn’t about me either, I can live anywhere in the world today, I can escape any moment I choose but I have children, nieces, nephews and family that isn’t as lucky as I am. It’s no surprise that you “all about me and my desires” types can’t wrap your heads around such a thing.

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

Enlighten us further.

My concern for this nation isn’t about me either, I can live anywhere in the world today, I can escape any moment I choose but I have children, nieces, nephews and family that isn’t as lucky as I am. It’s no surprise that you “all about me and my desires” types can’t wrap your heads around such a thing.

Thats why you're spending Saturday night arguing with a stranger on the Internet. Riiight.

Anyway....Biden's plan to put more people into college is a good thing. You asked, I answered. You bitched, I laughed. You lied, I called you out. I won...you lost. Hence your name...loser.

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

Enlighten us further.

Thats why you're spending Saturday night arguing with a stranger on the Internet. Riiight.

Anyway....Biden's plan to put more people into college is a good thing. You asked, I answered. You bitched, I laughed. You lied, I called you out. I won...you lost. Hence your name...loser.
Sadly, somehow this retarded shit has become a bit of a hobby for me as I’ve inherited more time to spend wasting time.

Biden doesn’t plan to put more people into college...he hopes to force others to pay to put more people into college...This foolish shit will never happen, it’s simply fools bait that gets you fools all wet.
Your children and their education should not be my responsibility...EVER and sane people are fully aware of this.
Lastly, consider this, my “name” may be facetious in nature. Such a thing would only occur to a sane mind.

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

Enlighten us further.

Sadly, somehow this retarded shit has become a bit of a hobby for me as I’ve inherited more time to spend wasting time.

Biden doesn’t plan to put more people into college...he hopes to force others to pay to put more people into college...This foolish shit will never happen, it’s simply fools bait that gets you fools all wet.
Your children and their education should not be my responsibility...EVER and sane people are fully aware of this.
Lastly, consider this, my “name” may be facetious in nature. Such a thing would only occur to a sane mind.

Probably comes from being all alone in the world...you have plenty of time to yourself courtesy of nobody wanting to be around you. Which is why the blob is on twitter so much. Nobody else to talk to.

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

Enlighten us further.

Probably comes from being all alone in the world...you have plenty of time to yourself courtesy of nobody wanting to be around you. Which is why the blob is on twitter so much. Nobody else to talk to.

Right...because you said so, you have intel on my life.
Again, I totally get it, it’s much easier for you to accept your miserable, pathetic life when you manipulate yourself into believing everybody leads the same miserable life. I get it

Is it decriminalization?
Is it legalized drugs?
Is it reparations?

Groping little girls

Forum List

Back