🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which of the 2020 candidates would you want to have a beer with?

Mayor Pete. He is more likely to pay or at least is least likely to expect you to pay.

Not to worry, the taxpayer would pay for the drinks no matter which Dem candidate you select.

But the establishment drinks beer with pumpkin and rose hips and shit in it. Mayor Pete problem wouldn't want me to drink anything in it but maybe a ruffie depending on whether or not you believe the latest muckraking :08621:

Mayor Pete. He is more likely to pay or at least is least likely to expect you to pay.

Not to worry, the taxpayer would pay for the drinks no matter which Dem candidate you select.

But the establishment drinks beer with pumpkin and rose hips and shit in it. Mayor Pete problem wouldn't want me to drink anything in it but maybe a ruffie depending on whether or not you believe the latest muckraking :08621:

Just make sure you don't get that beer in San Francisco, you may really get shit in it.

Not based on policy, not based on polling- who wins your beer test?

I don't have a beer test. I don't want to have a beer with the President, regardless of who it is.

The only President I ever met in person was Carter when I was 13,only because my step mother was a big muckety muck for White House security.
When I think back on it I cant feel anything but disappointment.
While it was cool to meet a president why did it have to be the biggest failure next to barry?

You met Buchanan? How the fuck old ARE you?

I don't have a beer test. I don't want to have a beer with the President, regardless of who it is.

The only President I ever met in person was Carter when I was 13,only because my step mother was a big muckety muck for White House security.
While it was cool to meet a president why did it have to be the biggest failure next to barry?

You have a problem with reading?

You have a problem with reading?

You have a problem with history?

Forum List

Back