🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which of the 2020 candidates would you want to have a beer with?

Tulsi Gabbard..she is a Vet, she is smart, she is attractive...that is the winning trifecta.

I'd say Kamala Harris, get a free beer. Then get laid, best of both world's!

Trump. He can drink Iced Tea, or Coke from a fast food joint, or whatever he wants obviously. I'd rather spend the evening with Melania though. :)

I'd try my damndest not to have a beer in a gay bar with Buttplug. Beto strikes me as the kind of guy who would bore you to death with childhood fantasies of murdering kids when he had a couple of brewskys in him. Sanders might try to recruit you to assassinate republicans after a couple of beers and America's crazy uncle Joe might grab your ass in the men's room. Steer clear of democrat candidates.

Not based on policy, not based on polling- who wins your beer test?

I don't have a beer test. I don't want to have a beer with the President, regardless of who it is.

The only President I ever met in person was Carter when I was 13,only because my step mother was a big muckety muck for White House security.
When I think back on it I cant feel anything but disappointment.
While it was cool to meet a president why did it have to be the biggest failure next to barry?

Not based on policy, not based on polling- who wins your beer test?

Easy if trump drank beer he would be my first choice because hes interesting and I bet hes funny as hell.
He clearly has a highly developed sense of humor. He's constantly sending the demodummies up but they're just too stupid to know it. They're all too easy, especially Warren aka Pocahontas.

Forum List

Back