The left sees life as not worth living, sees human beings as liabilities not assets....

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
That is why the left is so enthusiastic about birth control, abortion, infanticide, assisted suicide, and euthanasia.

The global warming scam is a product of the anti-human life philosophy of the left, each human is a negative because he or she has a so-called "carbon footprint."

The fact that there are billions of trees and plants that take carbon dioxide out of the environment doesn't seem to matter to the leftists. They now want to build elaborate contraptions that convert carbon dioxide to oxygen. We don't need these machines, just plant more trees.\

Sucking CO2 from the skies with artificial trees

Also homosexuality keeps down the human population. That is why the left is so eager to convert as many young people to homosexuality as possible.

I've found that cooking with gay is the most effective way to convert straight people. One fork full of my blackened chicken mac and cheese and you'll be singing Judy Garland tunes and trolling for dick.

Where do you get these crazy ideas from?
If you disagree, then tell me the true motive for the left's enthusiasm for legalized abortion.

It's not about women's rights, it's about population control, especially, controlling the population of racial minorities who the left sees as a liability because of their disproportionate dependence on government handouts.

I bet this won't be deemed a troll thread.
I'm not trolling, I'm stating fact.

The left puts a negative value on human life, as can be seen by their enthusiasm for death for human beings who do not contribute to the economy.

If you disagree, then tell me the true motive for the left's enthusiasm for legalized abortion.

It's not about women's rights, it's about population control, especially, controlling the population of racial minorities who the left sees as a liability because of their disproportionate dependence on government handouts.

Are you kidding? The Democrats are certainly racist sons of bitches, but they need more not fewer people dependent on the government. It is the core of their political policy to make more and more people depending on the government. This is where their power has always come from. This is why the Democrats have always enslaved oppressed and brutalized people according to categories of their own choosing. It is true of course the Democrats tend to be hostile toward human life itself.

It’s that crazy religious nonsense of yours that makes you crazy, isn’t it?

We don't need these machines, just plant more trees.

Great idea. Where? There are over 8 billion humans on this planet. That takes up a lot of real estate. Gotta live somewhere, gotta eat something. The biggest driving force behind deforestation is agricultural development, accounting for about 80% of the total area lost.

Do you propose culling the human population?

Also homosexuality keeps down the human population. That is why the left is so eager to convert as many young people to homosexuality as possible.

They've also figured out a way to infect you with "the ghey", across the internet, from messageboards!

I can sell you an anti-gay-virus protection package just to help you out

50% discount for USMB members.

Today only.

We don't need these machines, just plant more trees.

Great idea. Where? There are over 8 billion humans on this planet. That takes up a lot of real estate. Gotta live somewhere, gotta eat something. The biggest driving force behind deforestation is agricultural development, accounting for about 80% of the total area lost.

Do you propose culling the human population?
Govt employees first(includes military) and take it from there. Pro athletes, Actors, musicians and their followers.Burger King and McDonals clients. People who use Head and Shoulders and drink bottled water.
Leave the pron starz alone until later

Forum List

Back