🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which one is more profitable for average american

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
Say Bob is welfare parasite. He has another son.

Charlie is a foreigner. He wants his son to be american citizen and willing to pay $100k to US government.

Donny is also a foreigner. He wants american citizenship and willing to kill US enemies.

Under current system, Bob's son will get citizenship simply because he is born at the right place. Bob doesn't even have to be a citizen. Bob contributes nothing for the rest of american citizen. If anything, he dilutes the value of american citizenship because he gets more "share" and contributes nothing to the pie.

If you can choose, which one will you give citizenship too?

Bob,

Charlie,

or Donny

I am not talking about right or wrong or justice or not. Well, if that's effective, maybe you can consider that and put it.

Say you just give fuck about profit. Who would you give too?

Charlie is a foreigner. He wants his son to be american citizen and willing to pay $100k to US government.

Donny is also a foreigner. He wants american citizenship and willing to kill US enemies.

Under current system, Bob's son will get citizenship simply because he is born at the right place. Bob doesn't even have to be a citizen. Bob contributes nothing for the rest of american citizen. If anything, he dilutes the value of american citizenship because he gets more "share" and contributes nothing to the pie.

Bob,

Charlie,

or Donny

I am not talking about right or wrong or justice or not. Well, if that's effective, maybe you can consider that and put it.

The PhD in nuclear physics.....what do I win?

Bob,

Charlie,

or Donny

Under current system, Bob's son will get citizenship simply because he is born at the right place. Bob doesn't even have to be a citizen.
if Bob isn't a citizen, there's no reason his son should be one.

Why even reply to gangstalkers like the OP?

As if money even exist anymore.

DEFEND the homeland, support The Leader. Go Trump.

Bob,

Charlie,

or Donny

Rephrased question: say Tyrone is on welfare and has another welfare baby by another public housing whore.
Ammoud is a foreigner and his daddy the sheik is willing to pay $100,000 for his son to get citizenship so he can gamble in Vegas and buy prostitutes.

Donny does not exist. 99999999999999999.99999% of all immigrants who ever came to the United States were ever motivated to come here to kill " enemies of the United States."
So my answer is...I want none of them.

Bob,

Charlie,

or Donny

The PhD in nuclear physics.....what do I win?

Bob,

Charlie,

or Donny

Rephrased question: say Tyrone is on welfare and has another welfare baby by another public housing whore.
Ammoud is a foreigner and his daddy the sheik is willing to pay $100,000 for his son to get citizenship so he can gamble in Vegas and buy prostitutes.

Donny does not exist. 99999999999999999.99999% of all immigrants who ever came to the United States were ever motivated to come here to kill " enemies of the United States."
So my answer is...I want none of them.
Don't indulge the filthy ****.

Since no

Bob,

Charlie,

or Donny

Since no longer is slavery allowed in the US of A, the 14th amendment needs to be repealed, as those who cross into the US shouldn't not be able to drop the anchor baby, then collect welfare and other FREE stuff. Allow the illegal aliens to leave and take their anchors with them, as if we tried to illegal cross into Mexico, we would be brutally treated in their Prisons, and given no FREE stuff.

U.S. Marine Stuck in Mexican Jail
"There were signs that said you can't take a firearm, and so Ian said scrap it, don't take it, but Johnny said, 'Let's talk to the customs agent,'" according to Olivia. "They said, 'Technically you can (bring it across) but you'll need to register it,' and had (Johnny) fill out paperwork to present to Mexican officials."
Cut the ties with Mexico, we don't need them, but they sure need US.

Bob,

Charlie,

or Donny

Under current law, all three can be US citizens.

Since no

Bob,

Charlie,

or Donny

Since no longer is slavery allowed in the US of A, the 14th amendment needs to be repealed, as those who cross into the US shouldn't not be able to drop the anchor baby, then collect welfare and other FREE stuff. Allow the illegal aliens to leave and take their anchors with them, as if we tried to illegal cross into Mexico, we would be brutally treated in their Prisons, and given no FREE stuff.

U.S. Marine Stuck in Mexican Jail
"There were signs that said you can't take a firearm, and so Ian said scrap it, don't take it, but Johnny said, 'Let's talk to the customs agent,'" according to Olivia. "They said, 'Technically you can (bring it across) but you'll need to register it,' and had (Johnny) fill out paperwork to present to Mexican officials."
Cut the ties with Mexico, we don't need them, but they sure need US.
Don't talk to them.

Bob,

Charlie,

or Donny

Does it cost $100K to process a new citizen? I guess I'm not surprised at that inefficiency. But that's the one I'd give citizenship to. Outlaw anchor babies. No foreigners should be allowed in our military prior to earning citizenship the normal way. Too dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If america is a corporation and citizenship is like stocks with terms that everybody can only have one and only one, then what would be the value of american citizenship?

Without any citizenship you're fucked like those boat people. So it means quite a lot. Definitely more than value of indonesian citizenship because many people in Indonesia wants to move to US.

I am thinking that perhaps american retiree wants to move to indonesia and enjoy lower living costs, and he can rent his citizenship to another indonesian that wants to work and get higher salary.

That kind of deal you know.

Or perhaps we can have a citizenship models where your country makes money, give citizenship dividend to all citizen, no matter where you live. Something more like regular stocks.

Forum List

Back