Which person as a third party candidate could beat Biden and Trump in 3 way race?

Okay.
But that doesnt align with your original point.

Sure. I voted for who I believed was the best candidate in both elections. It was a vote for the best candidate and a middle finger to the two major parties for their lies and failures.

And Trump wasn't interested in addressing the cause because he wasn't about to do that kind of harm to business.
Trump was very serious about ending the illegal alien scourge

Both at the border and the illegals already here

Trump was very serious about ending the illegal alien scourge

Both at the border and the illegals already here

LOL.......remember the kerfluffle he caused when he claimed he was going to send out the troops to round up a million illegals?

What did he do instead? Sat up all night Twittering.

It was all empty rhetoric that you bought into.

Third Party candidates do not win, they are spoilers
Perot actually was a serious candidate. Real serious. Then he quit the race for sone reason. For some reason we will never know. And came ack into the race with people who bought into his rhetoric still believing. Including me. And if we really think things out, the elites, powerful, rich, are in control. In this case we would have had 16 ears of pseudo-Republicans in charge. George Senior of course was not the first 4 years of Reagan. However, the R next to his name was the political thing that the real rulers could not approve of. George Senior went away happily. To happily.

LOL.......remember the kerfluffle he caused when he claimed he was going to send out the troops to round up a million illegals?

What did he do instead? Sat up all night Twittering.

It was all empty rhetoric that you bought into.
I remember the reaction of libs to the idea of wholesale deporting of illegals

Such as the mayor of Oakland warning illegals that the feds were planning a raid on the weekend

Perot actually was a serious candidate. Real serious. Then he quit the race for sone reason. For some reason we will never know. And came ack into the race with people who bought into his rhetoric still believing. Including me. And if we really think things out, the elites, powerful, rich, are in control. In this case we would have had 16 ears of pseudo-Republicans in charge. George Senior of course was not the first 4 years of Reagan. However, the R next to his name was the political thing that the real rulers could not approve of. George Senior went away happily. To happily.
Perot was a spoiler. At no point did he have a chance to win

Libs tied up trump in the courts

Always with the excuses. No they did not. He was simply lazy and incapable. There is NOTHING that can stop an administration from enforcing our immigration/employment laws.

On a rare occasion it even happens. Pretty rare though.

No one, sadly.... The whole system is rigged to a degree, where a third party candidate, can not ever win.....

- Getting on the ballot in all States, with their requirements in place, makes being on the ballot in all states, near impossible if not impossible to get enough electors to win.

- States rigged their electors, as a win or take all, which also diminishes a third party candidate's chance.
Thread.

Perot was a spoiler. At no point did he have a chance to win
And he guaranteed a Clinton win after he dropped out. Not one of the three candidates were going to get 270 electoral votes or there was a major scare that would happen.

Always with the excuses. No they did not. He was simply lazy and incapable. There is NOTHING that can stop an administration from enforcing our immigration/employment laws.

On a rare occasion it even happens. Pretty rare though.
Trump was not lazy but he was incapable of overcoming all the roadblocks that the swamp put up

Forum List

Back