Which person as a third party candidate could beat Biden and Trump in 3 way race?

Just like every politician that ever ran.
No. Don't compare Trump to every other politician.

I'm just curious what his great accomplishments encompassed. He put some religious yahoos on the SC to appease a minority - the great American Jesus sow. The GOP will be paying for that. He cut corporate taxes while adding historic amounts to the national debt.
He didn't do anything substantial against immigration.
On law and order - he never appointed a special council to investigate Hillary as promised.

So what exactly made Trump the best president that conholes ever had?

TRUMP benefits from any 3rd party candidates.
A lot is made of the never-TRUMP vote, yet little attention is given to the ONLY-TRUMP vote.
It's amusing to watch the rino msm hacks try and outline a path for someone other than TRUMP.

It is the best question we have. Both of these two have over 50% negatives, both are closer in reality to 60% than 50%, and both are seriously old. Trump is clearly "younger" in mind and body than Joe, but he is old OLD OLD... REALLY OLD.

If Jesse Ventura was young and healthy he would be a great candidate, but he is neither now.

Newt and Dick Armey and the rest of the Gingrich Revolution are also really old.

Laugh if you may, but someone like Kevin Sorbo could decide to go for it, and if he "has it" in debate format, watch out. We need a hero, and Kevin excelled at playing one.

It is there. Make no mistake, if it is Trump vs. Biden, the third party path to the WH would be more open than ever....

The problem is that there does not appear to be that someone, yet, who can "fill the void."
Kevin Sorbo is a likeable guy. He probably would be a good candidate with enough public exposure.

It is the best question we have. Both of these two have over 50% negatives, both are closer in reality to 60% than 50%, and both are seriously old. Trump is clearly "younger" in mind and body than Joe, but he is old OLD OLD... REALLY OLD.

If Jesse Ventura was young and healthy he would be a great candidate, but he is neither now.

Newt and Dick Armey and the rest of the Gingrich Revolution are also really old.

Laugh if you may, but someone like Kevin Sorbo could decide to go for it, and if he "has it" in debate format, watch out. We need a hero, and Kevin excelled at playing one.

It is there. Make no mistake, if it is Trump vs. Biden, the third party path to the WH would be more open than ever....

The problem is that there does not appear to be that someone, yet, who can "fill the void."

You do know how presidents are elected, don’t you?

Which political party actually assigns electors? Electors choose the president not the people. As far as I know the republican and democratic parties are the only one who has electors in all 50 states. A third party candidate can get 100% of the votes. That only prevents any political party from receiving 270 electoral votes. At that point, congress picks the president. Jesse Ventura wasn’t elected under an electoral college system.

A presidential election is a more complex animal. Only an extremely small minority of people have ever voted for a president. The ballot may have a name but you are voting for a party not a person. The electors are the only one that vote for a name. I really wish everybody knew this.

Last edited:
TRUMP benefits from any 3rd party candidates.
A lot is made of the never-TRUMP vote, yet little attention is given to the ONLY-TRUMP vote.
It's amusing to watch the rino msm hacks try and outline a path for someone other than TRUMP.
I'm not an Only-Trumper. I will vote for any other presidential candidate that shows fight in them. Only one I'm seeing that from is Ramaswamy...not sold on him yet completely. At least with Trump we know what we get, and policy-wise...that's a very good choice.

We've never had "Presidential math" like this one. NEVER. Hillary vs Trump ended up being that, but only at the end when Hillary started fainting and falling down, and got busted using a "STUNT DOUBLE."

Trump and Biden are both over 55% negatives. Both have a base, but Biden's "base" really wants another candidate in the Dem primary. Trump's base is solid because the other GOP candidates are largely Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican" disasters - Pentz, Christie, Hutchinson, Haley. But beyond his base, Trump really struggles to move up. Vivek hasn't yet learned that SUBS do not vote for anyone who doesn't claim to be a Christian. His polling in Iowa is lesson #1 on that. Vivek and RFKjr as a third party ticket, that would be interesting. Vivek is trying to bring back the pre 1998 GOP, and Faux hates him for that. Of the candidates running, Vivek is the most refreshing, intelligent, well spoken, clear thinking libertarian out there. He should've run as a Libertarian, since they have the means to get on every ballot.

I understand we are in uncharted territory, but the best example we have of what would happen if there was a strong 3rd party candidate is the 1860 election, and we all know what that resulted in.

A link to him saying that has been posted many, many, many times. You are aware of his words. Even Mac acknowledges them.
So, no link.
So many things that you all think that you hear, never actually happened.
See - The Mandella effect.

No. Don't compare Trump to every other politician.

I'm just curious what his great accomplishments encompassed. He put some religious yahoos on the SC to appease a minority - the great American Jesus sow. The GOP will be paying for that. He cut corporate taxes while adding historic amounts to the national debt.
He didn't do anything substantial against immigration.
On law and order - he never appointed a special council to investigate Hillary as promised.

So what exactly made Trump the best president that conholes ever had?
You really are a twit, aren't you?

EVERY politician has made promises while campaigning.

Most of which were never fulfilled.

You really are a twit, aren't you?

EVERY politician has made promises while campaigning.

Most of which were never fulfilled.
I'm not talking about his unfulfilled campaign promises like better, cheaper health care that covers everybody.

I'm talking about his signature accomplishments as president that made him the bestest ever for MAGAs

I'm not talking about his unfulfilled campaign promises like better, cheaper health care that covers everybody.

I'm talking about his signature accomplishments as president that made him the bestest ever for MAGAs
So you are a Keep America The Samer?

Then you[ve changed the conversaation?

the post I responded to:

So Trump had no serious proposal to deal with illegal immigration. Just a slogan to entertain his rally crowds.

and NOW you want to discuss accomplishments?

Forum List

Back