Which side do you come down on

I side with

• Total voters
Well It isn't for me to say they haven't done the proper leg work to have it authorized .

It is for me. It's not authorized, and I would rip it off of any of my soldiers who tried to wear it.

Well Id be all in supporting them beating your ass hollow.

Which would be in violation of their oath, and send them to jail. You're not really big on the actual oath, are you? Just the made up one.

unpatch2.jpg

This is the patch you want them to wear.
Fighting under the banner of diversity and multiculturalism.
Lets surrender to any ideology!

It is for me. It's not authorized, and I would rip it off of any of my soldiers who tried to wear it.

Which would be in violation of their oath, and send them to jail. You're not really big on the actual oath, are you? Just the made up one.

he is a chickenhawk his knowledge of the military comes from old Hogan's Heroes reruns.

A valid justification in terms of unit mission, improving unit morale, and degree of unit permanency.
Seems to meet that criteria .

You have to read it in context. That part falls under ;

11) DA field operating agencies based on the following:
(a) An identifiable command structure.
(b) A valid justification in terms of unit mission, improving unit morale, and degree of unit permanency.

(c) At least 250 military personnel assigned to the organization.

So (b), which you cite, is only part of the criteria allowe for DA field operating agencies. So it doesn't apply.

And DA field operating agencies are...?

unpatch2.jpg

yet another patch you never put yourself on the line for to possibly wear.
I did my time puke.
I didn't do it well , I would do it differently if I had the chance, but I did my time.

cub scouts dont count, even for "special" people like yourself.

yeah your knowledge of how the military works shows:lol::lol:

Certainly seems like it. All for the military until they have to act like the military, it would appear.

unpatch2.jpg

If you knew anything about the military, you would know that that patch is ONLY worn when one is ASSIGNED to a U.N. Peacekeeping unit. And it would make sense...so you don't get your ASS shot by your U.N. compadres.

I don't see anything wrong with pledging not to shoot American civilians. I rather wish all of our Generals would promise that...

An oath to uphold the Constitution against unlawful order is anti=American.

except that is not why this group was formed, funny they didnt pop up when the patriot act was enacted but a black guy gets elected and boom, groups like this pop up.

The race card? Really?

This is from the link that noose posted.

Southern Poverty Law Center

"According to the law center, militia groups are re-emerging in this country partly as a result of racial animosity toward Obama.
It's the "cross-pollinating" of extremist groups -- some racist, some not -- that is of concern, Potok said. As evidence that the danger is real, he points to several recent murders committed by men with anti-government or racist views.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security reached a similar conclusion in a report earlier this year about the rise of right-wing extremism. The report said the nation's economic downturn and Obama's race are "unique drivers for right-wing radicalization and recruitment."

I looked their website over and didn't see anything racial or partisan about this organization, while the "Southern Poverty Law Center" looks like an Acorn offshoot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back