Which Trump Surrogate Liar Do You Bleev?

[
Why should I bleev any liar just because you do?
That's a reflexive question. Deal with it.

You lost, now suck it up buttercup. Snowflakes are so annoying.
I see. So it is okay for you to be lied to since Trump won.

That's a downright fascinating submissive psyche you have!
You have to understand, the Beast lied to us all and I have an aversion to bleating.

Deal with your own fucking pathology.

[

You have to understand, the Beast lied to us all and I have an aversion to bleating.

You are clearly under the misapprehension I am a Hillary supporter, but I am long used to you tards committing such logical fallacies.

It seems the pathology at work in Trump's Chumps is, "Hillary lied, so it is okay for Trump to lie to me!"

What a pathetic submissive psyche it must take to think that way.

[

You are clearly under the misapprehension I am a Hillary supporter, but I am long used to you tards committing such logical fallacies.

Dude, you are one of the biggest left-wing moonbats on USMB. Are you a Jake Starky sock?

It seems the pathology at work in Trump's Chumps is, "Hillary lied, so it is okay for Trump to lie to me!"

What a pathetic submissive psyche it must take to think that way.

Didn't you already post this?

[

Dude, you are one of the biggest left-wing moonbats on USMB. Are you a Jake Starky sock?
Yeah, I'm left wing. That's why I oppose gun control and abortion and single payer healthcare. That's why I'm pro-life, and oppose tax expenditures with every fiber of my being. That's why I have listed very detailed explanations of how our health care needs LESS government.

That's just how badass a liberal I am.

It must be my refusal to buy into the bigotry of you assholes that makes me a liberal, eh?

You people are dumb fucks. It never occurs to your False Dilemma mentalities it is possible for a conservative Republican to hate the New York liberal Democrat posing as a pseudocon's guts.

Yeah, I'm left wing. That's why I oppose gun control and abortion and single payer healthcare. That's why I'm pro-life, and oppose tax expenditures with every fiber of my being. That's why I have listed very detailed explanations of how our health care needs LESS government.

It must be my refusal to buy into the bigotry of you assholes that makes me a liberal, eh?

You people are dumb fucks. It never occurs to your False Dilemma mentalities it is possible for a conservative Republican to hate the New York liberal Democrat posing as a pseudocon's guts.

How on Earth am I bigot?

How on Earth am I bigot?
because he went on the internet paid five bucks and received a certificate that qualifies him to pass judgement on mankind. I bought one, and I say he's an assclown.

Last edited:
Don Cheeto needs to wake up Dick and ask HIM about pardons. If any body could have Tricky would have.

Forum List

Back