While extremists call for us to harbor Muslims and shoulder the certain risk of terrorism at home...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
The same people maintain there's no room in America for Christian refugees.

Why do they only want MUSLIM refugees, and specifically, Muslim refugees with terroristic ties, to immigrate?

"At the end of World War II, the Jewish survivors of Europe’s Holocaust found that nearly every door was closed to them. “Tell Me Where Can I Go?” was a popular Yiddish song at the time. Decades later, the Christians of the Middle East face the same problem, and the Obama administration is keeping the door shut.
"America is about to accept 9000 Syrian Muslims, refugees of the brutal war between the Assad regime and its Sunni opposition, which includes ISIS, Al Qaeda, and various other militias. That number is predicted to increase each year. There are no Christian refugees that will be admitted."

No room in America for Christian refugees

Why do they only want MUSLIM refugees, and specifically, Muslim refugees with terroristic ties, to immigrate?

"At the end of World War II, the Jewish survivors of Europe’s Holocaust found that nearly every door was closed to them. “Tell Me Where Can I Go?” was a popular Yiddish song at the time. Decades later, the Christians of the Middle East face the same problem, and the Obama administration is keeping the door shut.
"America is about to accept 9000 Syrian Muslims, refugees of the brutal war between the Assad regime and its Sunni opposition, which includes ISIS, Al Qaeda, and various other militias. That number is predicted to increase each year. There are no Christian refugees that will be admitted."

The christians kept out the Jews so your christian whining is just that, whining, comparing the holocaust to christians now is a joke

The christians kept out the Jews so your christian whining is just that, whining, comparing the holocaust to christians now is a joke

and therein lies the problem. the wingers are so lost that even if they have points which would merit discussion, you have to ignore them and laugh at them.

and therein lies the problem. the wingers are so lost that even if they have points which would merit discussion, you have to ignore them and laugh at them.

Do you feel good about siding with the site nutcase?

Guno, everybody else is moving on from the Holocaust. It's time you did, too.

I keep asking this, and I keep getting crickets ---- where do you get these "terroristic ties"? Hm?

Please, no more crickets. Have more than enough. And no Association Fallacies either.

It appears the Christians are scared of registering at the UN camps because they are being targeted there too. Since they aren't telling anyone they are Christians, they have to wait and hope just like everyone else. That's a pretty big claim about terrorist "ties" and "certain risk" when you don't have any evidence to support it.

"...many Christian refugees tend to avoid registering with the U.N. camps since they are targeted there also."

"However, Stephen Bauman, president of the National Association of Evangelicals' humanitarian arm World Relief, told The Christian Post last week that the State Department's extensive 18-month vetting process has never allowed a terrorist into the country since the resettlement program began in the mid 70s."

US Resettlement Policy Discriminates Against Syrian Christian Refugees, Favors Muslims

It appears the Christians are scared of registering at the UN camps because they are being targeted there too. Since they aren't telling anyone they are Christians, they have to wait and hope just like everyone else. That's a pretty big claim about terrorist "ties" and "certain risk" when you don't have any evidence to support it.

"...many Christian refugees tend to avoid registering with the U.N. camps since they are targeted there also."

"However, Stephen Bauman, president of the National Association of Evangelicals' humanitarian arm World Relief, told The Christian Post last week that the State Department's extensive 18-month vetting process has never allowed a terrorist into the country since the resettlement program began in the mid 70s."

US Resettlement Policy Discriminates Against Syrian Christian Refugees, Favors Muslims
Sorry no priority for Christians. We're trying to save people, not magical beliefs.

In Germany the politicians and the police are saying that the refugee camps must be separated by religion. The hard line Muslims are harrassing and intimidating Christians.

Special eh?

Sorry no priority for Christians. We're trying to save people, not magical beliefs.
It's not that there is or is not a priority. The Christians are avoiding the UN camps altogether. Sorry. I choose my words poorly above.

I posted my evidence yesterday, there are multiple exceptions for muslims with terrorist ties, and special classifications for those who have need for MORE THAN ONE of those exceptions (they have MULTIPLE ties to terrorism).

“Of the 1,519 with terrorist associations, 627 provided material support, ‘while under duress,’ to undesignated terrorist groups. Another 189 provided material support, ‘while under duress,’ to designated terrorist groups. Designated terrorist groups are the most dangerous. They are classified as Tier I and Tier II organizations and include groups like Hamas, Hezbollah, al-Qaeda and Palestinian Islamic Jihad. Nine foreigners granted relief received military-type training, ‘while under duress,’ from terrorist groups; 28 provided voluntary medical care to members of terrorist groups; 37 were qualified aliens who had existing immigration benefits who had ‘provided material support to, solicited funds for, solicited individuals for membership in or received military-type training from Tier III terrorist organizations.'”
"How does the Obama Administration know that these men were “under duress” when they did all this? They don’t. They’re just taking the “refugee’s” word for it."

Obama Administration granted asylum and residency to 1,519 foreigners with terror ties

"The United States government has made it clear that there is no way that Christians will be supported because of their religious affiliation, even though it is exactly that – their religious affiliation – that makes them candidates for asylum based on a credible fear of persecution from ISIS. The State Department, the wider administration, some in Congress and much of the media and other liberal elites insist that Christians cannot be given preferential treatment. Even within the churches, some Christians are so afraid of appearing to give preferential treatment to their fellow Christians that they are reluctant to plead the case of their Iraqi and Syrian brothers and sisters."

State Department Says No to Iraqi Christians - Philos Project

I keep asking this, and I keep getting crickets ---- where do you get these "terroristic ties"? Hm?

Please, no more crickets. Have more than enough. And no Association Fallacies either.

she probably shouldn't worry, anyway. they aren't looking for her trailer.

Obama has repeatedly blocked any effort to deport or stop people at the border who have no intention of returning to their own country....

Yet

"The State Department officials made the determination that the Catholic nun could be falsely asserting that she intends to visit Washington when secretly she could be intending to stay. That would constitute illegal immigration, and that, of course, is strictly forbidden. Once here, she could also be at risk for claiming political asylum, and the U.S. seems determined to deny ISIS's Christian victims that status. The writer then outlined Sister Diana's reasons for her visit and the endorsements she received from two politicians – one Republican and one Democrat: In reality, Sister Diana wanted to visit for one week in mid-May. She has meetings set up with the Senate and House foreign-relations committees, the State Department, USAID, and various NGOs. In support of her application, Sister Diana had multiple documents vouching for her and the temporary nature of her visit."

Obama Admin. Denies Visa to Nun Pleading For Persecuted Iraqi Christians – Will Media Cover?

“Of the 1,519 with terrorist associations, 627 provided material support, ‘while under duress,’ to undesignated terrorist groups. Another 189 provided material support, ‘while under duress,’ to designated terrorist groups. Designated terrorist groups are the most dangerous. They are classified as Tier I and Tier II organizations and include groups like Hamas, Hezbollah, al-Qaeda and Palestinian Islamic Jihad. Nine foreigners granted relief received military-type training, ‘while under duress,’ from terrorist groups; 28 provided voluntary medical care to members of terrorist groups; 37 were qualified aliens who had existing immigration benefits who had ‘provided material support to, solicited funds for, solicited individuals for membership in or received military-type training from Tier III terrorist organizations.'”
"How does the Obama Administration know that these men were “under duress” when they did all this? They don’t. They’re just taking the “refugee’s” word for it."

Obama Administration granted asylum and residency to 1,519 foreigners with terror ties

jihad watch?

:lmao:

Holy shit. It is stunning that you have not only failed to see the identical parallels between the US turning away Jews and sending them back to Hitler and the US turning away Syrian refugees and sending them back to be slaughtered, you actually used that identical situation as justification for turning away refugees.

Holy fuck!

Are refugees being refused refugee status because of their religion?

Are there quotas in place discrimminating against Christians?

What American policies are deliberately excluding Christian refugees on the basis of their religion?

Forum List

Back