While I don't pay as much attention to the NFL

Their last game was rigged. The results never should have been certified.

Any moment now, they illegitimate Eagles will be replaced with the true NFC champions.
Most people are alot more interested in football game outcomes than elections. That's in no way a bad thing.

The Eagles kicked the crap out of the Niners. You are just a sore loser.
The results were clearly rigged. Everyone knows it.

Last year when the 49ers played the Eagles, the Eagles only scored 11 point. This year, the Eagles scored 31 points. Where did those extra 20 points come from??!! They nearly tripled their total amount of points from just a year ago?! Nobody actually believes that they got 31 points.

Hmmm if that’s not proof of a stolen NFC championship to you, then clearly you’re a traitor and you don’t care about stolen NFC championships.

We need to storm the NFL headquarters and demand that the true NFC champs are declared.

The results were clearly rigged. Everyone knows it.

Last year when the 49ers played the Eagles, the Eagles only scored 11 point. This year, the Eagles scored 31 points. Where did those extra 20 points come from??!! They nearly tripled their total amount of points from just a year ago?! Nobody actually believes that they got 31 points.

Hmmm if that’s not proof of a stolen NFC championship to you, then clearly you’re a traitor and you don’t care about stolen NFC championships.

We need to storm the NFL headquarters and demand that the true NFC champs are declared.
The Niners had an easy road to the NFC Championship game and then got blown out.

The Niners had an easy road to the NFC Championship game and then got blown out.
Correct, because the results were rigged. Everyone knows it. Nobody actually believes that the Eagles got 31 points.

They will de-certify the results. The Eagles are illegitimate.

I quit watching the NFL as soon as they started pushing racial social justice agendas and their players started pushing the same kind of shit. Sports should be about sports and nothing else. It's why I don't watch MLB, nfl, nba or soccer because the women's teams ruined it all for me with their bitching.

The NHL was my last bastion of professional sports I liked to watch but after shit like this I tuned them out also.

And this

True his jerseys sold out but the NHL tried to force him to wear a gay pride jersey and he said no but a lot of media outlets attacked him calling him a homophone and so on.

I don't like professional sports anymore because of their woke shit. Wwe sadly is now the best pro sport we have.

Sports are just another part of America leftism has destroyed.

Forum List

Back