While newsreaders scream, "Hillary won!!!", their own polls tell a different story

I can't believe someone watched Frank Luntz.

Suckers. He's the Goering of American politics.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

hermann-goering-quote-2909_preview.png

Not sure what that means but the point was Lunz polled a roomful of people who had just sat there and actually watched the debate live as it happened.

Which means, in other words, they were actually qualified to opine on it. As opposed to an online poll where anybody can trudge in and vote for something they may know nothing about in a wishful-thinking exercise.

Lunz asked them well-phrased open-ended questions, and there was little equivocation among them. A true first impression.

I can't believe someone watched Frank Luntz.

Suckers. He's the Goering of American politics.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

hermann-goering-quote-2909_preview.png

Not sure what that means but the point was Lunz polled a roomful of people who had just sat there and actually watched the debate live as it happened.

Which means, in other words, they were actually qualified to opine on it. As opposed to an online poll where anybody can trudge in and vote for something they may know nothing about in a wishful-thinking exercise.

Lunz asked them well-phrased open-ended questions, and there was little equivocation among them. A true first impression.

It all has to do with who the folks he chooses. Or in some cases, the actors he chooses. :badgrin:

It is the story of the entire Trump juggernaut. The media falls all over themselves declaring Trump as insane and so on, the gut instinct of the public speaks for itself:

If polls only included media pundits, Hillary Clinton would have won Monday’s debate by a landslide, but online surveys had Donald Trump as the yuge winner.

Online Votes Declare Trump Debate Winner, Despite Media Consensus For Clinton
I heard Trump was a monster that drinks the blood of virgins by the light of a full-moon.

Star Wars is naming a new villian after him. Darth Deplorable

darth-trump428.jpg.cf.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:

I was referring to your claims of how Ron Paul "should" have won.

He didn't. That's my point.
And his point is that the Establishment ensured that much.

How?

I think that was answered in the post you first quoted. . . .

I sure hope the establishment has their election fraud thugs out in force, that is all I can say. :lmao:

"If the guy I want to win loses, it must have been because of cheating. Otherwise I'd have to face the reality that I was wrong, and believed a lie".

You aren't very good at this.

The New York Times Just Accidentally Proved US Elections are Illegitimate
The New York Times Just Accidentally Proved US Elections are Illegitimate
Opponents Are All in the Same Clique

If that blog is so anti-media, why doesn't it expose what poor role models for educated English the media are? Data, a word the media popularized, is also plural. Another one they misuse is "oxymoron."

Forum List

Back