🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

While President Trump works to bring peace to East Asia

This whole day has been bad for the dems...bringing in Cohen like they did was bad enough...but to do it while the president needs the nation to stand behind him is unforgivable....the dems verbally hitting him all day long with their willing media while he tries to end a 60 year war....shame on them do nothings....how can anyone call themselves a democrat today?.....

The Butt Hurt Tards do everything they can to undermine him..

There is no doubt the Tards would rather see WW3 than Trump succeed…

History will not be kind to the Tards…...

Trump-Kim summit kicks off: Trump touts relationship with strongman

Michael Cohen to Congress: 'I am not protecting Mr. Trump anymore'
Dumpf is in Vietnam (at long last) for one reason and one reason only: N O B E L P R I Z E!
President Obama (you remember him, the President who got the terrorist who attacked our country, Bin Ladin) got one and Dumpf is jealous out of his mind! Bigly!!!!!!!!!!!

This whole day has been bad for the dems...bringing in Cohen like they did was bad enough...but to do it while the president needs the nation to stand behind him is unforgivable....the dems verbally hitting him all day long with their willing media while he tries to end a 60 year war....shame on them do nothings....how can anyone call themselves a democrat today?.....

How does that compare to a party writing a letter to the president's negotiating opponent telling them to ignore anything the president says because the party intends to void any agreement they might make anyway. That would be even worse, wouldn't it.

Dumpf is in Vietnam (at long last) for one reason and one reason only: N O B E L P R I Z E!
President Obama (you remember him, the President who got the terrorist who attacked our country, Bin Ladin) got one and Dumpf is jealous out of his mind! Bigly!!!!!!!!!!!

You are dumber than Fluck…….

valerie jarrett made the decision

Robert J. O’Neill killed Osama “Obama”

How does that compare to a party writing a letter to the president's negotiating opponent telling them to ignore anything the president says because the party intends to void any agreement they might make anyway. That would be even worse, wouldn't it.
That would depend on when that took place...at the end a presidents second term when we already have a president elect I have no problem with it....this is happening now...coordinated by dems to hide anything that appears presidential for Donald Trump...and it does not compare to anything I've ever seen in DC.....

That would depend on when that took place...at the end a presidents second term when we already have a president elect I have no problem with it....this is happening now...coordinated by dems to hide anything that appears presidential for Donald Trump...and it does not compare to anything I've ever seen in DC.....

He already gave up on getting a list of Noko nuclear missiles without receiving anything from Kim. How many more presidential giveaways do you expect to happen in this meeting?

Last edited:

Private Bone Spurs FINALLY showed up in Vietnam BUT NOT to fight; he went there to get screwed by Kim un.

U.S. reportedly drops key demand in North Korea nuclear negotiations

How does that feel Donald? My butt hurts now. :21:

Private Bone Spurs FINALLY showed up in Vietnam BUT NOT to fight; he went there to get screwed by Kim un.

You said...

How does that feel Donald? My butt hurts now
Glad to see your Dumb tard ass admit your butt hurts....:fu:

You said...

That was Donny's reply stating his butt hurts but I understand that's a bit much for you to comprehend. :21:

He already gave upon getting a list of Noko nuclear missiles without receiving anything from Kim. How many more presidential giveaways do you expect to happen in this meeting?
With NK we will hopefully enter a agreement of demilitarization and denuclearization a kin to what we have with other nations...its a slow process but when NK begins to see the benefits of cooperation with SK and the western world it will be a fast transformation...
For every meeting between Trump and Kim there are hundreds of meetings between SK officials and NK officials...

You said...

That was Donny's reply stating his butt hurts but I understand that's a bit much for you to comprehend. :21:

Nope Dumb Ass....

You said your Butt Hurt...…..

President Trump definitely deserves the Nobel Prize for Peace as well as for economics. He would never say so, however. But just like he was previously denied his Literature Prize for Art of the Deal, he really doesn't expect anything from them.

He already gave upon getting a list of Noko nuclear missiles without receiving anything from Kim. How many more presidential giveaways do you expect to happen in this meeting?
With NK we will hopefully enter a agreement of demilitarization and denuclearization a kin to what we have with other nations...its a slow process but when NK begins to see the benefits of cooperation with SK and the western world it will be a fast transformation...
For every meeting between Trump and Kim there are hundreds of meetings between SK officials and NK officials...

NK will NEVER give up their nukes.

What makes you so certain? President Trump has made two things very clear to Kim Jong Un. One, the past status quo is unsustainable and unacceptable. Two, Un is a young man, and leading his country to economic prosperity would be a great accomplishment.

There are old school people in North Korea that might not like the deal, but Un likes the idea.

What makes you so certain? President Trump has made two things very clear to Kim Jong Un. One, the past status quo is unsustainable and unacceptable. Two, Un is a young man, and leading his country to economic prosperity would be a great accomplishment.

There are old school people in North Korea that might not like the deal, but Un likes the idea.

The only thing that Trump has made clear to Kim is that Trump is an idiot, and is willing to give up anything to get Kim to smile at him.

The only thing that Trump has made clear to Kim is that Trump is an idiot, and is willing to give up anything to get Kim to smile at him.

When NK becomes capitalist, and great Americans like Sheldon Adelson break ground for resorts there, will you begin singing a different tune? Trump BTW, hasn't given anything to Un.

Just selling him on the idea of Freedom, something that sticks in the craw of libs

Funny though... while Obama was president we had missiles from NK splashing down right next to Japan on a regular basis..... not so much with Trump in office. Yet Trump has done such a bad job there... right!

As treasonous and un-American that was, it pales in comparison to the shit the orange idiot has done since he took office.

Forum List

Back