While the entire tale has yet to unfold about Flynn

Do you guys realize how easy it was for Flynn to not have to deal with any of this?

Like, it would have been trivially easy.

Why do you want Flynn in prison?

How will your life change?

I’d prefer everyone follow the laws so that way no one goes to prison.
If you actually cared about the law Levinworth would be full of democrats right now.
How’s that?
To start Hillary would be there for lying to the FBI 39 times. Comey, Strzok, his side chick and the rest would be there for fraud on the FISA court.
Nope. For starters, I’m not responsible for prosecuting anyone. That’s the job for the Trump administration. Since they haven’t done it, either your accusations are baloney or Trump is in on it too.

Hillary didn’t lie to the FBI 39 times. Comey, Strzok and Page didn’t commit fraud. Thanks!

Do you guys realize how easy it was for Flynn to not have to deal with any of this?

If you actually cared about the law Levinworth would be full of democrats right now.
How’s that?
To start Hillary would be there for lying to the FBI 39 times. Comey, Strzok, his side chick and the rest would be there for fraud on the FISA court.
Nope. For starters, I’m not responsible for prosecuting anyone. That’s the job for the Trump administration. Since they haven’t done it, either your accusations are baloney or Trump is in on it too.

Hillary didn’t lie to the FBI 39 times. Comey, Strzok and Page didn’t commit fraud. Thanks!
No, thank you for proving my point. You only give a fuck about laws or obeying them for certain people. A two tiered justice system is just fine with you.

How’s that?

No, thank you for proving my point. You only give a fuck about laws or obeying them for certain people. A two tiered justice system is just fine with you.
I don’t treat your made up allegations the same as actual facts.

That’s what a two tier justice system means to me.

There are at least several subplots as to what motivated Flynn to become politically partisan, and what caused the Obama admin, and more importantly, the natl security apparatus to find Flynn was out of bounds.

But the bottom line was Flynn was dirty from taking money for foreign lobbying while not reporting it and THEN coming back into govt. And he was taking money from the same level of Oligarchs that Trump was taking money. So the FBI had him by the shorthairs over the money, but they decided to run him up on perjury so they could squeeze his balls for dirt on Trump and Russia. And then it turned out that Trump was happy and willing to get dirty money for his biz, and he was happy to get any help Putin offered on setting up a digital campaign and hacking Hillary's emails, but he didn't offer Putin anything in return. Which was fine with Putin since his aim was to help divide democratic governments.
WTF drug are you on? LSD went out ages ago.
1. Flynn did not register as a foreign lobbyist, his bad, but that's a fine, not prison, and the money earned was legit, not "dirty".
2. True that the FBI just wanted to squeeze Flynn to lie about Trump, aka a "coup".
3. Link for Trump's "dirty money" please.
4. Russia and China and all other countries "interfere" in US and each other's elections, that is not news.
Foreign electoral intervention - Wikipedia
fuck you. His boychinikins admit their money is Russian
So what. What exactly does that prove?
1. Flynn was on the hook for millions in pay back fees and lawyers from his failure to register.
2. He was also not going to pass any nomination process.
3. The FBI then hooked him on perjury to squeeze his balls for dirt on Trump/Putin.
4. It turned out the only dirt was that A Trump had to have Russian capital to stay afloat and B he took any help Putin offered (that we know of) but didn't do the quid pro.

I've said before and I'll say again, he's disgraced and broken. His biggest asset appears to be his pension. He went out of bounds leading lock her up chants, but he was convinced that both Obama and Hillary had no interest in fighting Islamic terror. He did commit perjury after he was set up. Not the first time that ever happened. LOL

But there's no point in locking the guy up. And it's a shame how his career ended. He was a probably our best intelligence guy.
1. Agree Flynn had to sell his house to pay lawyer fees. Then he fired his first team?! Were they a setup?
2. Your last sentence saying that he really IS QUALIFIED should make him acceptable, especially in a GOP senate.
3. Agreed on the perjury trap. That trap may get the FBI guys in legal trouble.
4. Meh, its either good dirt or its a nothingburger.
5. I'm hoping that Trump can resurrect Flynn's career. Flynn deserves better treatment than he received. I believe he learned his lesson. FXN says that Flynn can sue for $millions in damages. We'll see how it turns out. The intelligence community does need a good house-cleaning.
6. His "perjury" as I understand it was saying "I don't recall", which Hillary said hundreds of times w/o charges.
7. Komrad Brennan and Clapper perjured themselves regularly, with no charges.
"Clapper was accused of perjury for telling a congressional committee hearing that the NSA does not collect any type of data on millions of Americans earlier that year. "

How’s that?

I don’t treat your made up allegations the same as actual facts.

That’s what a two tier justice system means to me.
When the head of the FBI goes on national television and lists all of Hillary’s crimes then ends it with no charges. That’s a two tier system you moron.

Step-1, exonerate the good guy
Step-2 prosecute the bad guys

Forum List

Back