🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

While Trump golfed and tweeted, Kim Jong built a nuke that fits into ICBM

North Korea just built a nuke small enough to fit in an ICBM.
I was hoping that Trump would deter Kim Jong and the Taliban, but he turned out to be an extremely weak foreign policy President. North Korean nukes are miniaturized, can fit on missiles, report says
Let us pray.

Kim Jong-un already tested the miniaturised ICBM, another Mega Fail, here's the picture :smoke:

Kim-launches-a-rocket--129540.jpg

Kim Jong-un also tested the submarine launched ICBM, that also was a Mega Fail, here's the picture :smoke:

Kim-Jong-Un-Submarine--130793.jpg

Yeah, he did it in 6 hours. Lol
I was hoping that Trump would deter Kim Jong and the Taliban, but he turned out to be an extremely weak foreign policy President. North Korean nukes are miniaturized, can fit on missiles, report says
Let us pray.
Trump has been golfing and tweeting for months.
Obama did the same, with your blessings.
He played a lot less golf in his eight years than Trump has in several months.
Obama lied about the death of 4 Americans and then ran right off to Vegas to golf.

Let us pray.
You leftist clowns were ok with The Blamer taking his 5 million dollar taxpayer funded Hawaiian vacations. So when Trump pays for his own vacation at his own resort, oh, we can't have that. Hypocritical fools - all of you.

We wouldn't even be having this discussion if not for Carter & Clinton.. so, Trump's supposed to fix this mess in 6 months? What an idiot.

So, you blame your presidents for the current situation with NK and also manage to link it to number of hours spent on a golf course? Amazing.

Obama gave NK 8 years to work on nuclear weapons, thanks Obama. Trump inherited Obama's mess.

Let us pray.

The logical solution at this point now, that's a targeted pre-emptive strike to immobilise North Korean nuclear facilities.

The UN as per usual are pointless and pathetic, their increasing of sanctions like the UN are pointless and pathetic.

Fuck The UN.

Let us pray.
Obama did the same, with your blessings.
He played a lot less golf in his eight years than Trump has in several months.

Obama traveled across the country to play golf. Trump walks outside.

Let us pray.

All since January 20th....

Public schooling was not good to you

He obviously dropped out of middle school.

From my experience with public schools he was valedictorian....

Let us pray.

All since January 20th....

Public schooling was not good to you

He obviously dropped out of middle school.

From my experience with public schools he was valedictorian....

I'll bet I have ore experience with pubic schools than you. He dropped out or was kicked out for being overage.

Let us pray.

Well seeing other Presidents failed should tell you Donald Trump had no chance.

North Korea is a pawn by China and China is a pawn of Russia, and Russia need their puppets to help to pull at America strings...

So let admit the failure has been going on decades...

The OP is a brainwashed DNC/Obama worshiper who is dense to realize it was Ibama who negotiated the lifting of Iran's sanctions which opened the door for Iran and North Korea to engage in 'qid pro quo'...

North Korea had nukes but no delivery system while Iran had the missile technology but not the nuclear program North Korea has... Now North Korea has it's needed delivery system, and North Korea provides Iran with helpful nuclear program information / assistance.

Again, Liberals have been helping this nation's enemies for decades...and dumping the problems in the laps of Republicans...

Forum List

Back