🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

While you are distracted by the NSA allegations....

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
You are about to turn over your rights in an effort to put the hurt on illegal immigrants.
“This is a sea change in how employment operates,” he says. “For the first time, you will need affirmative permission from the government in order to work. That’s completely new.”

E-verify is supposed to stop undocumented employment. It could also harm legal workers.

I predict that the usual suspects will embrace this bit of big brother.

A lot of folks want to stop them brown people at any cost

You're a bit behind the times, FDR did that a long time ago. Try getting a legitimate job without providing your social security number. e-verify only says the ssn is yours.

It's high time the government took responsibility over the security of our SSNs.

The Social Security administration cannot notify you if your number is being used by another person. A lot of Americans right now are "sharing" their SSN with other people. Many illegal aliens use them to gain employment. The SS admin once sent letters to employers that had an inordinate amount of employees whose names did not match their numbers. Of course, it was stopped by liberal lawyers who claimed that the letters were tantamount to deportation notices. I thought the SSN was allowed to resume sending the letters to employers, but not sure where it stands now. It sucks that our SSNs are property of the federal government and I assume that is why they don't allow individuals to be contacted when our numbers are compromised.

Many illegals and other identity thieves started using the numbers of young children. That way, they know they have years before the child is old enough to get a job and they can use the number for years before the person catches on. There have been a lot of cases of illegal aliens stealing SSNs and entire identities and the people find they have little recourse when they are victims. One woman was turned down for a student loan because the record indicated she made too much money. The woman hadn't worked in years, but discovered an illegal alien was using her number to work. Another woman found the illegal alien using her identity. The thief had used her number to get work and buy a house. The victim had problems getting help. The local police said it was a federal matter and the feds didn't give a shit.

Many have been turned down for loans or federal aid because someone is working using their numbers. One woman was shocked to get a notice from the IRS saying she owed a lot of money from three different jobs in three different states. I'm betting she had trouble explaining to the IRS why it was impossible for her to be in three different places at the same time.

I am glad there is a system in place to protect us. Since we are forced to use the fucking social security numbers, they damn well better make sure no one is able to scam us. Otherwise, don't make it mandatory to have a SSN.

E-Verify is simply a way to ensure oversight when it comes to our numbers. I know that it's a foreign concept to those who are okay with people scamming others, but as long as the government makes each citizen get a SSN, they are obligated to keep them safe.

Im not a big fan of this. But if you aren't either, then shouldn't you support securing the border so this doesn't need to be done?

The government is going to keep our social security numbers safe? when, how?

The crime of identity theft is growing faster than any other form of criminal behavior. If the government is keeping that information safe why is the crime growing?

The government can't even keep it's embassy personnel safe!

I think I am going to be ill if I hear that government will protect anything but their own asses.

The crime of identity theft is growing faster than any other form of criminal behavior. If the government is keeping that information safe why is the crime growing?

I think I am going to be ill if I hear that government will protect anything but their own asses.

Call the credit bureau and get a lock on your credit. I got my identity stolen a few years ago and luckily caught it almost immediately. Now when I or anyone tries to open a credit acount under my name I have to take 10 minutes or so extra to verify myself with the credit bureau but it's completely worth it.

How about by doing away with social security numbers and social security all together? We can phase it out so those who were relying on it can still receive it. My generation doesnt expect to get anything from it. so why have the numbers?

E-Verify would help toward that end, but only if it's done properly. There was talk of fining companies for hiring illegals, so E-Verify would be a necessity for them to ensure they weren't breaking the law. Of course, with all the changes in Washington, the ones who don't hire illegals are likely to get fined.

You are so right about them only being able to protect their own asses. They are experts at that, but when it comes to the people, they just don't have the same level of concern as they do about their own sorry asses.

We don't need E-Verify, we need to secure the border. And you folks really think a piddly fence will stop them from breaking our laws? My solution, though barbarous and inhumane as it seems, is to:

1. Shoot on sight. Don't ask me to think of the children, their parents put them in a perilous lifestyle when the crossed our border illegally.

2. Or more humanely, electrify the fence.

You are about to turn over your rights in an effort to put the hurt on illegal immigrants.
“This is a sea change in how employment operates,” he says. “For the first time, you will need affirmative permission from the government in order to work. That’s completely new.”

E-verify is supposed to stop undocumented employment. It could also harm legal workers.

I really don't think you've worked an actualjob in your life.

You're a bit behind the times, FDR did that a long time ago. Try getting a legitimate job without providing your social security number. e-verify only says the ssn is yours.

It's high time the government took responsibility over the security of our SSNs.

The Social Security administration cannot notify you if your number is being used by another person. A lot of Americans right now are "sharing" their SSN with other people. Many illegal aliens use them to gain employment. The SS admin once sent letters to employers that had an inordinate amount of employees whose names did not match their numbers. Of course, it was stopped by liberal lawyers who claimed that the letters were tantamount to deportation notices. I thought the SSN was allowed to resume sending the letters to employers, but not sure where it stands now. It sucks that our SSNs are property of the federal government and I assume that is why they don't allow individuals to be contacted when our numbers are compromised.

Many illegals and other identity thieves started using the numbers of young children. That way, they know they have years before the child is old enough to get a job and they can use the number for years before the person catches on. There have been a lot of cases of illegal aliens stealing SSNs and entire identities and the people find they have little recourse when they are victims. One woman was turned down for a student loan because the record indicated she made too much money. The woman hadn't worked in years, but discovered an illegal alien was using her number to work. Another woman found the illegal alien using her identity. The thief had used her number to get work and buy a house. The victim had problems getting help. The local police said it was a federal matter and the feds didn't give a shit.

Many have been turned down for loans or federal aid because someone is working using their numbers. One woman was shocked to get a notice from the IRS saying she owed a lot of money from three different jobs in three different states. I'm betting she had trouble explaining to the IRS why it was impossible for her to be in three different places at the same time.

I am glad there is a system in place to protect us. Since we are forced to use the fucking social security numbers, they damn well better make sure no one is able to scam us. Otherwise, don't make it mandatory to have a SSN.

E-Verify is simply a way to ensure oversight when it comes to our numbers. I know that it's a foreign concept to those who are okay with people scamming others, but as long as the government makes each citizen get a SSN, they are obligated to keep them safe.

Your social security number is a Contract that binds you to your Legal Fiction and permits them to have sole jurisdiction over you --- like a slave.

This is not merely a back up for checking SS numbers.
It sounds simple enough, and Americans have been trained since the creation of the I-9 form in 1986 to think that employers should be deputy immigration agents. But in addition to errors in government data and abuses of the system that could deny people the right to work, E-Verify ultimately requires a national identification system.

The Gang of Eight bill would create a “photo tool” backed by a database of images held by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. The bill sets aside a quarter-billion dollars for grants to states in order to get access to driver's license information, and it exempts state-to-federal sharing of driver's license photos from the Driver's Privacy Protection Act.

The bill also spends a cool $1 billion on “fraud-resistant, tamper-resistant, wear-resistant, and identity theft-resistant social security cards,” exempting that spending from Pay-Go and other spending limits. The federal government will be well on its way to building a cradle-to-grave biometric tracking system if the E-Verify provisions become law.

E-Verify sounds simple but is wrong for America - San Antonio Express-News

So when do we(US born and bread Citizens), realize your principle rights as an American take a cause to defend the freedoms for past brave soldier who gave their lives on the altars of Freedom, AMEN.

We don't need E-Verify, we need to secure the border. And you folks really think a piddly fence will stop them from breaking our laws? My solution, though barbarous and inhumane as it seems, is to:

1. Shoot on sight. Don't ask me to think of the children, their parents put them in a perilous lifestyle when the crossed our border illegally.

Forget a fence. Time to build a WALL...wall off Mexico. Make it 15' high, top it with 10' of razor wire humming with 50,000 volts at 100 amps, surround it with a 100-yard no-man's land covered my machine guns on motion detectors and liberally sown with anti-personnel land mines. Anyone crossing should be machine gunned and left to rot.

we don't need e-verify, we need to secure the border. And you folks really think a piddly fence will stop them from breaking our laws? My solution, though barbarous and inhumane as it seems, is to:

forget a fence. Time to build a wall...wall off mexico. Make it 15' high, top it with 10' of razor wire humming with 50,000 volts at 100 amps, surround it with a 100-yard no-man's land covered my machine guns on motion detectors and liberally sown with anti-personnel land mines. Anyone crossing should be machine gunned and left to rot.

lol

Forget a fence. Time to build a WALL...wall off Mexico. Make it 15' high, top it with 10' of razor wire humming with 50,000 volts at 100 amps, surround it with a 100-yard no-man's land covered my machine guns on motion detectors and liberally sown with anti-personnel land mines. Anyone crossing should be machine gunned and left to rot.
What about airspace and tunnels?

But yeah, thanks for your hysteria instead of a rational response to how the e-verify system is going to lead to a national id.

Unauthorized flights should be forced to land and shot down if they refuse. Where tunneling is practical, microphones should be placed to detect it. The border MUST be sealed.

Papers! Papers, please!

And a moat. Don't forget a moat. With sharks. Sharks with laser beams.

Do sharks like Mexican food? Do they like dark meat, you think?

Meh-eh-eh-eh-eh.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back