While you are distracted by the NSA allegations....

You are about to turn over your rights in an effort to put the hurt on illegal immigrants.
“This is a sea change in how employment operates,” he says. “For the first time, you will need affirmative permission from the government in order to work. That’s completely new.”

E-verify is supposed to stop undocumented employment. It could also harm legal workers.

I predict that the usual suspects will embrace this bit of big brother.

A lot of folks want to stop them brown people at any cost

Nope,we just want them to follow the Law like everyone has to.

Unauthorized flights should be forced to land and shot down if they refuse. Where tunneling is practical, microphones should be placed to detect it. The border MUST be sealed.

Sealed with RTV. Lots of RTV.

And flystrips.

Them goddam darkies. Stealing all the good lettuce picking jobs. 'Merkans are just lining up to pick or plant asparagus and lettuce and potatoes, moving from one temp farm job to another over wide geographical areas all year long. If it weren't for all these wetbacks, we'd have full employment like we did just before the big crash on Bush's watch when we had the same number of illegals...

Oh, wait. Was it all these darkies that threw our economy into a tailspin and caused high unemployment?

Yeah! That's what it was!

Where was I?

Oh yeah. Goddam lawbreaking darkie job-stealing motherfuckers! Why the hell do we even let ONE of them come here legally? I have a 1500 square foot $300,000 house with an ARM I need to pay for! It ain't my fault I'm in this mess. It's the spics' fault.

Papers! Papers, please!

Last edited:
We don't need E-Verify, we need to secure the border. And you folks really think a piddly fence will stop them from breaking our laws? My solution, though barbarous and inhumane as it seems, is to:

1. Shoot on sight. Don't ask me to think of the children, their parents put them in a perilous lifestyle when the crossed our border illegally.

2. Or more humanely, electrify the fence.

Forget a fence. Time to build a WALL...wall off Mexico. Make it 15' high, top it with 10' of razor wire humming with 50,000 volts at 100 amps, surround it with a 100-yard no-man's land covered my machine guns on motion detectors and liberally sown with anti-personnel land mines. Anyone crossing should be machine gunned and left to rot.

Ask the East Germans and ex-Soviets. I bet they have some engineers with that skill-set.

We don't need E-Verify, we need to secure the border. And you folks really think a piddly fence will stop them from breaking our laws? My solution, though barbarous and inhumane as it seems, is to:

1. Shoot on sight. Don't ask me to think of the children, their parents put them in a perilous lifestyle when the crossed our border illegally.

Forget a fence. Time to build a WALL...wall off Mexico. Make it 15' high, top it with 10' of razor wire humming with 50,000 volts at 100 amps, surround it with a 100-yard no-man's land covered my machine guns on motion detectors and liberally sown with anti-personnel land mines. Anyone crossing should be machine gunned and left to rot.

Ask the East Germans and ex-Soviets. I bet they have some engineers with that skill-set.

They went out of business, but North Korea is still in the market!

Apparently g has issues with "darkies".....did they have unauthorized access to someone close to you g?

I was stationed in Gitmo. A base surrounded by the world's largest active minefield. You gotcher Cuban mines, yer 'Merkin mines, yer Cuban barbed wire and fences, yer'Merkin barbed wire and fences. Yer Cuban watchtowers with macho men with gunz, yer 'Merkin watchtowers with macho men with gunz.

And some Cubans STILL managed to make their way to our base!

Frickin darkies are clever!

Last edited:
Apparently g has issues with "darkies".....did they have unauthorized access to someone close to you g?

Isn't that what every God fearin Merkin is trying to avoid? Darkies mixing blood and swapping spit with our white wimmin?

Can't have that!

Papers! Papers, please!

I need to get building me some flammable crosses!

Last edited:

And a moat. Don't forget a moat. With sharks. Sharks with laser beams.

Do sharks like Mexican food? Do they like dark meat, you think?

Meh-eh-eh-eh-eh.
I've always wanted the bubble. Put a huge bullet proof bubble over the USA and no one could get in. Or out.

Conservatives are such pussies.

Any Cuban who managed to make their way through the mines and barbed wire and fences and gunz and stuff, you know what we did to them?

We gave them a house!

And we promoted any Marines who "captured" any of them on our side of the fence.

CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THAT!?!

Talk about incentivizing the bastards to come over!!!! GEEEEZUS KRISTE!

Last edited:
The southern border is secure and illegals coming across is very low. The only consistent traffic now is drug runners and gun buyers - all headed for the gun shows. (*WINK*WINK*)

The same can't be said about our other borders but even so, I'm against the R push to take more freedom away from Americans.

Without borders, you become Afghanistan.

How's that working out?

:lol:

I love the sad attempts you guys are making. Such brilliant illogic.

We had open borders until now. Coupla centuries.

Yep. Sure looks like Afghanistan around here to me!

Things are working just fine, thanks! :lol:

Isn't that what every God fearin Merkin is trying to avoid? Darkies mixing blood and swapping spit with our white wimmin?

Can't have that!

Papers! Papers, please!

The lobotomist called. You're on for tomorrow, 8am sharp.

Can't have that!

Papers! Papers, please!

The lobotomist called. You're on for tomorrow, 8am sharp.

As long as the surgeon isn't a darkie!

Forum List

Back