Whistleblower: CNN Paid By U.S. And Foreign Governments To Control Content...

The Bahrain story would have been quashed by either party as our Navy uses them for a base. I know, I've been there.

I don't like it either but you couldn't ask for a better location for a navy base for a nation addicted to oil (us/US)

Are you surprised?

CNN and the Left Wing Media controls how much they cover and let the people know in order to advance their own political agenda.

The story makes no sense.

You don't think Fox has the same sources, uses the same research techniques?

If this story is true, that means they pay Fox as well.

Think, people, think.

The "conspiracy" only works if all media is in on it. Otherwise Fox would be covering all these stories that CNN supposedly covered up.

Don't bother.

Every administration since the revolution has asked news agency to sit on stories or not publish.

Sometimes they comply..and sometimes they don't.

These folks only pay attention when it's the leaders they hate.

No, that would be you that gives a pass whenever there is a leader that you agree with in the office. The rest of us see this for what it is: utter bullshit.

There is no way that the government should be involved in actively suppressing news at all no matter who the president is.

The story makes no sense.

You don't think Fox has the same sources, uses the same research techniques?

If this story is true, that means they pay Fox as well.

Think, people, think.

The "conspiracy" only works if all media is in on it. Otherwise Fox would be covering all these stories that CNN supposedly covered up.

Don't bother.

Every administration since the revolution has asked news agency to sit on stories or not publish.

Sometimes they comply..and sometimes they don't.

These folks only pay attention when it's the leaders they hate.

No, that would be you that gives a pass whenever there is a leader that you agree with in the office. The rest of us see this for what it is: utter bullshit.

There is no way that the government should be involved in actively suppressing news at all no matter who the president is.

Well said. Thanks.

Forum List

Back