Whistleblower complaint live on TV from Congress

Money shot in the complaint:

I was not a witness to most of the events described... However, I found my colleagues' accounts of these events to be credible..."

In other words, yet another Prog Nothingburger.
The entire complaint is anonymous source after anonymous source. Not a word of this would be admitted in a trial.

Of course it wouldn't. That's why Nance announced an investigation/inquiry instead of a formal hearing. The real point is to create a narrative in the news cycle for the MSM propaganda machine.

Money shot in the complaint:

I was not a witness to most of the events described... However, I found my colleagues' accounts of these events to be credible..."

In other words, yet another Prog Nothingburger.
The entire complaint is anonymous source after anonymous source. Not a word of this would be admitted in a trial.
The FBI is looking into the leaker and when they get him or her they need to prosecute them, make an example of them.
tumblr_obnztjTaXx1rmjly4o1_500.png

The acting DNI director is between a rock and a hard place.

On one hand, he wanted to follow the law and the other hand he didn’t want to violate executive privilege. He’s a military veteran with a stellar career. I feel sorry for him that he got involved in the Trump administration and now has besmirched his career the way so many others have.

Hey....moron.......you need to wipe the mud off your face......the Whistle Blower had no direct contact with or access to any of the things he blew on..........you moron....

This just blew up, in the faces of the democrats......you moron...

Breaking: Whistleblower complaint released

And as reported earlier, all of the complaint comes from second-hand knowledge of the call and the events that transpired afterward:
-----
Had the complainant actually read the transcript or been in the room, he might have noticed that Zelensky brought up Giuliani and the Biden investigation first, although Trump was certainly happy to discuss it. The Crowdstrike reference is accurate, though, as is its likely value to Trump. However, Trump never mentions his own election bid in the transcript nor does he pressure Zelensky in any obvious way.
----

wc-1.png

This is so terribly tragic and unfair that another career military citizen has had his career besmirched by association with Donald Trump. And he’s only been in office a few short weeks.

The whistleblower said that all the information was gathered up and placed in a top-secret sensitive server that no one has access to.

It’s like Nixon all over again. Nixon and his tapes.

Part of the allegation is that White House officials said they were directed by White House lawyers to move all the information from the usual storage system to a highly classified one.

The acting DNI director is between a rock and a hard place.

On one hand, he wanted to follow the law and the other hand he didn’t want to violate executive privilege. He’s a military veteran with a stellar career. I feel sorry for him that he got involved in the Trump administration and now has besmirched his career the way so many others have.

Hey....moron.......you need to wipe the mud off your face......the Whistle Blower had no direct contact with or access to any of the things he blew on..........you moron....

This just blew up, in the faces of the democrats......you moron...

Breaking: Whistleblower complaint released

And as reported earlier, all of the complaint comes from second-hand knowledge of the call and the events that transpired afterward:
-----
Had the complainant actually read the transcript or been in the room, he might have noticed that Zelensky brought up Giuliani and the Biden investigation first, although Trump was certainly happy to discuss it. The Crowdstrike reference is accurate, though, as is its likely value to Trump. However, Trump never mentions his own election bid in the transcript nor does he pressure Zelensky in any obvious way.
----

wc-1.png
What whistle blower? As it tuns out there never was one. A gossip maybe at best but nothing even close to a legitimate whistle blower.

My concern is that this whistleblower was never the person who heard or saw things that were irregular. As biased as the administration and government employees are, getting second amd third hand information is iffy at best.

Forum List

Back