Whistleblowers Are Not Heroes

Why do Democrats support our enemies? This whistle blower issue is another case where Dems are picking the wrong side.

Real whistleblowers -Assange, Snowden, and the like- are heroes.

CIA spooks playing politics within Murican borders are treasonous (and I'm not throwing that term around lightly like others do) subversives, who probably should be taken out and shot.

So when you like the information being leaked = Whistleblower is a hero

When you don't like the info being leaked = Whistleblower is committing treason

Got it.

Information Disinformation
TruthLies
Getting the word outMaking up the word

Ironic coming from a Trump stooge.

The only stooges, stoolies, and tools I know of are you folks who actually believe Trump is going to be impeached out of office.

You know, I'm still wondering why people are calling this person treasonous. The whistleblower didn't take the information they had and give it to a foreign government, they took the information they had and gave it to the US government.

Trump is the one who is actively seeking foreign help to get political dirt on an opponent. If anyone is committing treason, it's Trump.

If we investigate them and we determine their behavior is like that of spies, they should be treated as enemy spies.

Hmmm I don't remember 'spies' typically actually filing the legally required documentation to report wrong doing to the actual person tasked within the United States to review and authenticate whistle blower accusations.

Lets just say for instance that a whistleblower reported that President Smith, had in a phone call, offered to sell American nuclear secrets for a cool $1,000,000,000.

If the whistleblower heard that- you would probably agree that was not spying.

But if that was President Trump......yah you would call that spying.

Although we, the public, don't know who the so called "whistle blower" is, rest assured that President Trump knows exactly who it is.

I'm confident that this situation is really under control

According to Trump he doesn't- but then again Trump lies constantly- so maybe you are right.

Which means that person probably will be killed by Trumpette thugs.

Real whistleblowers -Assange, Snowden, and the like- are heroes.

CIA spooks playing politics within Murican borders are treasonous (and I'm not throwing that term around lightly like others do) subversives, who probably should be taken out and shot.
We have truly entered the Upside Down

Snowden is a hero?

Snowden is not a whistleblower.

Whistleblowers can be important if they expose some dangerous or illegal actions. The accusations against Trump are all fabricated. These people against Trump aren't whistleblowers, they're just soldiers in the coup to overthrow him.

And by 'fabricated' you mean that virtually everything that the whistleblower stated in his report has turned out to be correct.

Not a surprise that you support Nervous Nancy calling on the Chinese commies to dig up dirt on Nervous Nancys political opponents.

Although we, the public, don't know who the so called "whistle blower" is, rest assured that President Trump knows exactly who it is.

According to Trump he doesn't- but then again Trump lies constantly- so maybe you are right.

Well, we already know that Geraldo Rivera said publicly on FOX news that he wishes he knew who it was so he could go and punch them in the nose.

If Geraldo is willing to say that publicly, you can bet your ass that there are those out there who would do much worse if given the chance. Shoot, there are 2 people (Trump supporters) who have offered 50,000 each for information as to who the whistleblower is.

You know, I'm still wondering why people are calling this person treasonous. The whistleblower didn't take the information they had and give it to a foreign government, they took the information they had and gave it to the US government.

Trump is the one who is actively seeking foreign help to get political dirt on an opponent. If anyone is committing treason, it's Trump.

By the information we do have:
a) The whistleblower legally reported information through the exact legal channels that are provided for whistleblowers to report them.
b) The whistleblower didn't 'leak' the information to the press, or a foreign government.

The Nervous Nancy's supporters just think that anyone who reports anything negative about Nervous Nancy is a traitor.

a) The whistleblower legally reported information through the exact legal channels that are provided for whistleblowers to report them
Liar....He ran to Adam Schitt, who then directed him to a DNC hack lawyer to write his gossip.
b) The whistleblower didn't 'leak' the information to the press, or a foreign government.
Right....He let Pencil Neck do that for him.

Because he's fucking CIA...Their job is foreign spying and spookery, not domestic.

But I guess you can be counted as another of the liberoids who no longer give a fuck about civil liberties, and now have your heads shoved up the ass of the police state.

I don't think its a sin to lie to your mortal enemies you are at war with, and that's exactly the relationship that exists between President Trump and the Lame Stream Media.

And I don't think that Trump would have the whistleblower whacked- he's always loyal to his friends and if the two are in cahoots, that's a sweet spot for the whistleblower to be.

This entire whistleblowergate scandal is giving President Trump a chance to trick the media into covering Ukraine and Red China,and the relationships between the D's and folks in those countries. Issues they would never cover in a million years.

The Media has previously been silent about the billion dollars that the Chi-coms gave to the Biden Family, but now they were forced to talk about it, by Trump's crafty move.

Needless to say, I don't know if Trump is really behind the whistleblower, but it really doesn't make a difference. As the WB is being used as a pawn to force the media to cover Liberal Corruption.

a) The whistleblower legally reported information through the exact legal channels that are provided for whistleblowers to report them
Liar....He ran to Adam Schitt, who then directed him to a DNC hack lawyer to write his gossip.
Right....He let Pencil Neck do that for him.

Poor little Trumpkin.
What you really hate is that the Whistleblower correctly and legally blew the whistle on Nervous Nancy's asking a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political rival.

What we do know is that the whistleblower went to the House for guidance on how to correctly report something that concerned him. And he was directed to the Inspector General who found his report to be credible.

Which of course it was- since he reported almost verbatim what Trump's transcripts reported- that Nervous Nancy was pushing the Ukraine to investigate his political rival at the very time Trump's administration was holding up badly needed arms for the Ukraine.

I don't think its a sin to lie to your mortal enemies you are at war with, and that's exactly the relationship that exists between President Trump and the Lame Stream Media.

And I don't think that Trump would have the whistleblower whacked- he's always loyal to his friends and if the two are in cahoots, that's a sweet spot for the whistleblower to be..

LOL- Trumpettes never think its a sin for Trump to lie. Or cheat. Or anything else.

Nervous Nancy would never have anyone whacked directly. Instead he would just suggest to people around him how good it would be if that 'traitor' got what was coming to him.

Implausible deniabilty- Nervous Nancy's trademark.

Hmmm. Dems say the whistle blower wasn't a leaker, yet his statements have been released by the media. How did that happen?

Forum List

Back