Whistleblowers coming forward in trump regime wrong doings

‘Dozens’ of Whistle-Blowers Are Secretly Cooperating With House Democrats

This is the most corrupt regime in US history....headed by the Liar in Chief!
Voted in by the dumbest Americans ever, Republicans But I repeat myself

Odd comment, considering Hillary had far more votes
all from california but minny wisc and penn won't make the same mistakes After all Trump is Garbage

They won't?

Why?

Is whatever fool that gets the nomination going to read the Constitution, and realize they need to win the Electoral college, instead of the popular vote?

unlike the last fool he ran against?

all from california but minny wisc and penn won't make the same mistakes After all Trump is Garbage

They won't?

Why?
the
Is whatever fool that gets the nomination going to read the Constitution, and realize they need to win the Electoral college, instead of the popular vote?

the dem will actually visit those states 72k isn't that hard to beat

They won't?

Why?

Hillary knew how she needed to win and played her voters as fools by letting them think the National Popular vote mattered...

Hillary did not believe she would lose key swing States like Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin but when she did she needed to pretend her anointment was denied...

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is no longer a swamp...it is an open sewer...

The chickens are coming home to roost.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time

I'm thinking your beloved, "whistleblowers" should ethically be reduced to what they actually are weasels, cowardly back stabbers, traitors and my favorite TDS Party butt sucking spies.

Patriots calling out crimes.

Well, hug your kinda heros, no problem .. :wink_2:

Hey Jimbo, did you hear Mueller finished his report and found that Trump is not a Putin puppet?...in fact, he found Donnie did not COLLUDE with Russia to steal the election from your girl Hillary.
If you did you're hearing things
Yep the AG made it all up. LMFAO.

Hey Jimbo, did you hear Mueller finished his report and found that Trump is not a Putin puppet?...in fact, he found Donnie did not COLLUDE with Russia to steal the election from your girl Hillary.
72 WORDS for an over 2 year 400 page report?? Barr is Trumps dream A man who will kiss his ass even if he didn't take a shower

72 WORDS for an over 2 year 400 page report?? Barr is Trumps dream A man who will kiss his ass even if he didn't take a shower
You really think he lied about Mueller's report? Hope springs eternal.

Barr is a trump leg humper....like many if these nutcases on here.

He could clise down every news outlet that disagrees with him..and these mindless twits will nod and wait for him to take away more freedoms.
Putin has shown him how to gradually merge into authoritsriamism....he is doing well.

I think he won't show it all because it would damage trump severely If there is nothing there show it Prove that it exonerates Trump If not let the chips fall where they may

I think he won't show it all because it would damage trump severely If there is nothing there show it Prove that it exonerates Trump If not let the chips fall where they may
Fine by me but you think the AG lied or misrepresented the report, yet Mueller hasn’t come forward claiming anything.

Forum List

Back