Whistleblower’s Lawyers Release Statement Threatening Journalists If They Publish His Name

The purpose of the Whistle Bower Act is to protect the informant from losing his job - not to hide his/her identity.
False. The law specifically says only the IC IG can release his name, and only under extenuating circumstances.
That is incorrect
The ac is to prohibit retaliation. It is not to assure that anonymous traitors can carry on their deceptions in private.

That is incorrect
The ac is to prohibit retaliation. It is not to assure that anonymous traitors can carry on their deceptions in private.
Sorry,you have no idea what you are talking about. It is, indeed, illegal for any government employee other than the IGto release the name, and even then there must be extenuating circumstances.

https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Docu...on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints.pdf

At the time the Complainant filed the Disclosure of Urgent Concern form with the ICIG on August 12, 2019, the ICIG followed its routine practice and provided the Complainant information, including “Background Information on ICWPA Process,” which included the following language: In order to find an urgent concern “credible,” the IC IG must be in possession of reliable, first-hand information. The IC IG cannot transmit information via the ICWPA based on an employee’s second-hand knowledge of wrongdoing. This includes information received from another person, such as when a fellow employee informs you that he/she witnessed some type of wrongdoing. (Anyone with first-hand knowledge of the allegations may file a disclosure in writing directly with the IC IG.) Similarly, speculation about the existence of wrongdoing does not provide sufficient basis to meet the statutory requirements of the ICWPA. If you think wrongdoing took place, but can provide nothing more than secondhand or unsubstantiated assertions, IC IG will not be able to process the complaint or information for submission as an ICWPA. The Disclosure of Urgent Concern form the Complainant submitted on August 12, 2019 is the same form the ICIG has had in place since May 24, 2018, which went into effect before Inspector General Atkinson entered on duty as the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community on May 29, 2018, following his swearing in as the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community on May 17, 2018. Although the form requests information about whether the Complainant possesses first-hand knowledge about the matter about which he or she is lodging the complaint, there is no such requirement set forth in the statute. In fact, by law the Complainant – or any individual in the Intelligence Community who wants to report information with respect to an urgent concern to the congressional intelligence committees – need not possess first-hand information in order to file a complaint or information with respect to an urgent concern. The ICIG cannot add conditions to the filing of an urgent concern that do not exist in law. Since Inspector General Atkinson entered on duty as the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, the ICIG has not rejected the filing of an alleged urgent concern due to a whistleblower’s lack of first-hand knowledge of the allegations. The Complainant on the form he or she submitted on August 12, 2019 in fact checked two relevant boxes: The first box stated that, “I have personal and/or direct knowledge of events or records involved”; and the second box stated that, “Other employees have told me about events or records involved.”

DOJ shot down campaign finance criminal referral after Ukraine whistleblower complaint

The inspector general’s letter cited a conversation between the president and Ukrainian President Zelensky as a potential violation of federal campaign finance law, while acknowledging that neither the inspector general nor the complainant had firsthand knowledge of the conversation," said Kupec. "Relying on established procedures set forth in the justice manual, the Department’s Criminal Division reviewed the official record of the call and determined, based on the facts and applicable law, that there was no campaign finance violation and that no further action was warranted. All relevant components of the department agreed with this legal conclusion, and the department has concluded the matter."

HEARSAY+AND+THE+CONFRONTATION+CLAUSE.jpg

Riddle me this.........Does a citizen have the right to CONFRONT his accusers..............The President is still a citizen............And the Whistleblower has attempted.....lol.........to accuse him of a crime.........Under the law .......guess what.........the Whistleblower can be confronted and CALLED IN A COURT OF LAW....

Oh...............never mind.............it's a Congress Mickey Mouse Club case.......Law need not apply

Fake news. There was never any such demand. Sorry. Your link is just a reiteration of the same, incorrect nonsense that has already been debunked. Thanks for playing.
I've already posted the evidence several times that there was.

Fake news. There was never any such demand. Sorry. Your link is just a reiteration of the same, incorrect nonsense that has already been debunked. Thanks for playing.
I posted the data from the Intel website............They did process it........and the same form was used since May 2018....................and the Whistleblower checked both boxes........first hand knowledge and second hand knowledge............

The DOJ is required to process the complaint via the manual as I've shown..........They did so.............and FOUND NO CRIME...............

Of course the Mickey Mouse Club Congress is using this setup to try and fish again........why they are a bunch of Jack Asses........fitting symbol of the Dem party..............

I posted the data from the Intel website............They did process it........and the same form was used since May 2018....................and the Whistleblower checked both boxes........first hand knowledge and second hand knowledge............

The DOJ is required to process the complaint via the manual as I've shown..........They did so.............and FOUND NO CRIME...............

Of course the Mickey Mouse Club Congress is using this setup to try and fish again........why they are a bunch of Jack Asses........fitting symbol of the Dem party..............
Neat!

But there was no such rule change. That was debunked. The federalist author (as federalist authors usually are) was wrong. The only change was to leave the statement of the rule -- a rule which still exists -- off of the form, so that whistleblowers would not be discouraged from submitting the form.

This has been explained to you people about a 1000 times.

The same document was used in May 2018 according to the intel information I stated...........

Doesn't matter...................NO CRIME COMMITTED.................DOJ.........

The rest of this garbage is just TDS on steroids...........

I'd like to see the transcripts of Obama, Biden, to Ukraine and China please............since Executive powers don't matter to the Libs........................that would be a hoot..............lol...........

They don't want that because they know what they've done...........but LIARS don't care.

Neat!

But there was no such rule change. That was debunked. The federalist author (as federalist authors usually are) was wrong. The only change was to leave the statement of the rule -- a rule which still exists -- off of the form, so that whistleblowers would not be discouraged from submitting the form.

This has been explained to you people about a 1000 times.
I just posted the data from the Intel site...........dumbass.........the document was the same from May 2018

And in normal times a review would be made by the DOJ to see if it warrants further investigation............ONLY because the complaint STATED URGENT...............So the processed it by the rules............looked into it.............

NOTHING THERE.........except in the heads of those with TDS like yourself.........

The only hold up of military aid was over the sale of advanced engines from Ukraine to China........that could give the Chinese better engines to build military aircraft that could be used against us...........I've posted that on threads here.

You have NO QUID PRO QUO...........

You have NO EVIDENCE OF A CRIME........

And you have a Mickey Mouse Impeachment for POLITICAL ATTACKS and SLANDER........Nothing more....

Your side is corrupt and unethical as hell..............Country would be a better place if your leaders would be voted into nonexistence...........only reason you have the votes you have now is because of illegal immigration.

Doesn't matter...................NO CRIME COMMITTED...
False.
Name the crime.............abuse of power isn't a crime.........this is a fishing trip.

Biden..............crime.........Quid Pro Quo.....fire the guy or else..........

Hunter........gets off with daddy in Ukraine and China and gets filthy rich.........Extortion via the political office is a potential CRIME........and worthy of a Grand Jury for REAL EVIDENCE.

Ukraine............black book ledger.........exposed and given to a DNC operative........who was going to a foreign country to get Dirt on Trump.............via URKAINE'S COURTS................This caused an influence to the US elections in FAVOR OF HILLARY..............

The only REAL EVIDENCE is against the Dems.................This is BS...........and so are the Dems now.

Let's not forget how they changed the transcript to read do me a favor over the fact it says ,do us a favor.
Then lumped the sale of military aid with crowd strike and Barisma.

Forum List

Back