Whistleblower’s Lawyers Release Statement Threatening Journalists If They Publish His Name

I've already posted the evidence several times that there was
False. You posted no evidence of any such rule change. And you couldn't, because there was none. This was already explained to you.
Here you go, shit for brains:

Old version (Pre-August 2019)

05242018-DUCF-ICIG-DNI.jpg

New version (Post Aug 2019)

09242019-DCUG-ICIG-DNI.jpg

Fake news. There was never any such demand. Sorry. Your link is just a reiteration of the same, incorrect nonsense that has already been debunked. Thanks for playing.
I posted the data from the Intel website............They did process it........and the same form was used since May 2018....................and the Whistleblower checked both boxes........first hand knowledge and second hand knowledge............

The DOJ is required to process the complaint via the manual as I've shown..........They did so.............and FOUND NO CRIME...............

Of course the Mickey Mouse Club Congress is using this setup to try and fish again........why they are a bunch of Jack Asses........fitting symbol of the Dem party..............
Neat!

But there was no such rule change. That was debunked. The federalist author (as federalist authors usually are) was wrong. The only change was to leave the statement of the rule -- a rule which still exists -- off of the form, so that whistleblowers would not be discouraged from submitting the form.

This has been explained to you people about a 1000 times.
Whatever "rule change." Apparently you mean the legislation wasn't changed. However, there is a lot of wiggle room in legislation that is covered by regulation, and that definitely changed. I have proven is at least a dozen times.

Fake news. There was never any such demand. Sorry. Your link is just a reiteration of the same, incorrect nonsense that has already been debunked. Thanks for playing.
I posted the data from the Intel website............They did process it........and the same form was used since May 2018....................and the Whistleblower checked both boxes........first hand knowledge and second hand knowledge............

The DOJ is required to process the complaint via the manual as I've shown..........They did so.............and FOUND NO CRIME...............

Of course the Mickey Mouse Club Congress is using this setup to try and fish again........why they are a bunch of Jack Asses........fitting symbol of the Dem party..............
Neat!

But there was no such rule change. That was debunked. The federalist author (as federalist authors usually are) was wrong. The only change was to leave the statement of the rule -- a rule which still exists -- off of the form, so that whistleblowers would not be discouraged from submitting the form.

This has been explained to you people about a 1000 times.
Whatever "rule change." Apparently you mean the legislation wasn't changed. However, there is a lot of wiggle room in legislation that is covered by regulation, and that definitely changed. I have proven is at least a dozen times.
The Dems are playing a game here. They have COLLABORATION WITH SHIFTY.........and the Whistleblower.........known.........and Shifty LIED..........told BS.........but is in charge.........lol

The DOJ has ruled NO CRIME.......but this isn't a court of law.........now they go fishing to the point that we will need Barf bags again................Bunch of shrill LUNATIC leftists WHINING ALL THE TIME........

If this whining is AMPLIFIED..........it BREAKS GLASS.........

EVERYTHING that whistleblower complaint claimed was confirmed by testimony to Congress and public BY NUMEROUS ADMINISTRATION MEMBERS and White House released documents.

Conversations about whistleblower at this point is nothing but another deplorable Republican sideshow for their weak-in-the-head constituency.
Confirmed how? Where are the transcripts? Where are the supporting documents? Who told you that everything was confirmed, Schiff?

Forum List

Back