White American Hero, Kyle Rittenhouse, On Twitter: I am alive today because I was able to protect myself.

It can just as easily be said the those he killed that day are not alive because he chose to put himself in a dangerous situation without cause.

Well he went to try and help people who were under siege by a bunch of violent racist criminals burning, looting a town. Then he was attacked by a small group of them that hit, chased and pulled a gun on him before he shot them. A group that consisted of a sex offender and a felon.

Hero or not we need a whole lot more people that. People who want to help victims of racist domestic terrorists and will shoot to defend themselves against them.

The criminals have pushed things too far and are getting out of hand and no one in charge seems interested in stopping them. Now it falls on the people.
KR is a punk. He broke the curfew.

Exercising his second amendment rights?

Protecting himself from the likes of KR?
Illegally on the streets, exercising his right to be stupid, looking for trouble. He found it, too. Two wrongs make two wrongs.

Illegally on the streets, exercising his right to be stupid, looking for trouble. He found it, too. Two wrongs make two wrongs.
Wait...how was the Glock illegal but KRs assault weapon not?

KR is a punk. He broke the curfew.

And the other people who got hurt by all the looting, rioting and trespassers running around that night? You going to ignore them in favor of a kid trying to help innocent people against a bunch of criminals?

No mention of the felon rapist who broke the curfew and attacked a kid and pulled a gun on him?

I'm surprised you even responded this time. Normally you give me a thumbs down and never actually say anything to me. You might as well just done it this time as well because you didn't say anything with any shit, insight or savvy. That didn't even have anything at all to do with the topic or my reply.

And the other people who got hurt by all the looting, rioting and trespassers running around that night? You going to ignore them in favor of a kid trying to help innocent people against a bunch of criminals?

No mention of the felon rapist who broke the curfew and attacked a kid and pulled a gun on him?

I'm surprised you even responded this time. Normally you give me a thumbs down and never actually say anything to me. You might as well just done it this time as well because you didn't say anything with any shit, insight or savvy. That didn't even have anything at all to do with the topic or my reply.
He was also breaking curfew and carrying a gun to a protest.

He was also breaking curfew and carrying a gun to a protest.

Again, you only single out one kid who was trying to help people that were being attacked by a group or looters and arsonists.

You ignore everyone else breaking the law, out after curfew, attacking others, burning stores and so on.

You failed to mention the guy who also had a gun that pulled it on Kyle after him and his friends chased and kicked his ass.

You ignore the real criminals because you're a contrarian.

Again, you only single out one kid who was trying to help people that were being attacked by a group or looters and arsonists.

You ignore everyone else breaking the law, out after curfew, attacking others, burning stores and so on.

You failed to mention the guy who also had a gun that pulled it on Kyle after him and his friends chased and kicked his ass.

You ignore the real criminals because you're a contrarian.

The police didn't enforce the curfew. Rittenhouse was also breaking the law.

The police didn't enforce the curfew. Rittenhouse was also breaking the law.

Come back when you can actually respond to what I repeated twice instead of just spewing out the same unrelated nonsense over and over again.

Until then I'll consider this conversation over.

Forum List

Back