White American Hero, Kyle Rittenhouse, On Twitter: I am alive today because I was able to protect myself.

That’s a lie.

Rittenhouse would have been perfectly safe if he stayed in Illinois.

Instead he traveled to another state with the hope of murder black Americans.
He shot no black people so your claim of what he hoped is a silly lie.

Yes we all would be perfectly safe if we stay barricaded in our homes but that it is irrelevant

You are the one posting lies.

THe public spaces belong to the public, not hte MOB, nor the POLICE
Yes , they belong to the Public. That means the whole of the community; not just one or two groups of people. The Mob has as much right to be there as you do until one or the other of you break the law.

Then it becomes a matter for law enforcement to investigate, arrest, and assist in the prosecution of the criminals. In most places Vigilantism is a crime itself. We empower the police to secure our public spaces. SCOTUS has already ruled the police are NOT required to protect us.

Yes , they belong to the Public. That means the whole of the community; not just one or two groups of people. The Mob has as much right to be there as you do until one or the other of you break the law.

Then it becomes a matter for law enforcement to investigate, arrest, and assist in the prosecution of the criminals. In most places Vigilantism is a crime itself. We empower the police to secure our public spaces. SCOTUS has already ruled the police are NOT required to protect us.

So Rittenhouse and his buddies had the right to be there.

And the issue was who decided to break the law. That was teh lefty mob.

At that point, Rittenhouse had the right to defend himself.

That is not vigilantism.

The police are not required to protect us? All the more reason to protect ourselves then.

Nobody was left on the street except vandals, arsonists and Proud Boys, Rittenhouse and the cops.

THe Proud Boys were not there. Rittenhouse and his group were not rioters.

Why do you keep saying shit that is not true?

So Rittenhouse and his buddies had the right to be there.

And the issue was who decided to break the law. That was teh lefty mob.

At that point, Rittenhouse had the right to defend himself.

That is not vigilantism.

The police are not required to protect us? All the more reason to protect ourselves then.
The little flshit is a murderer. Nothing you can say will EVER make me believe he didn't go there looking for a fight and intentionally looking to shoot someone. That makes it first degree murder in my mind. He’s a waste of flesh and oxygen. If he’d shown up in my doorstep to “help” me protect my property I’d have shot him.

The little flshit is a murderer. Nothing you can say will EVER make me believe he didn't go there looking for a fight and intentionally looking to shoot someone. That makes it first degree murder in my mind. He’s a waste of flesh and oxygen. If he’d shown up in my doorstep to “help” me protect my property I’d have shot him.
That is a baldfaced lie he murdered no one.

That is fact.

He had every right to be there and every right to defend himself

He had every right to be there and every right to defend himself
He may have had the Right to be there, but SHOULD he have been there? I don’t believe he should have been. NOBODY should have been there that night. Kyle is the only person who shot someone.

Lucky for him then that those people decided to attack him. And funny that he ran, and they had to catch up with him.

Mmm, no, his actions don't jive with your assumption.

You are a grumpy old man. I respect that. But the ones trying to kill Rittenhouse that night, were low life barbarian scum.

He may have had the Right to be there, but SHOULD he have been there? I don’t believe he should have been. NOBODY should have been there that night. Kyle is the only person who shot someone.
Should is irrelevant. One has no need to justify coming and going in this country.

He was the only one who shot someone and did dso IN SELF DEFENSE

He didn't have the right to be there. There was a curfew in effect.

Forum List

Back