White American Hero, Kyle Rittenhouse, On Twitter: I am alive today because I was able to protect myself.

You are a grumpy old man. I respect that. But the ones trying to kill Rittenhouse that night, were low life barbarian scum
They were no more or less low-life scum than he was and continues to be. I would not lift a finger to help him in any way. I would not be in his presence unless I was armed (for my own protection).

He may have had the Right to be there, but SHOULD he have been there? I don’t believe he should have been. NOBODY should have been there that night. Kyle is the only person who shot someone.
None of the filthy ass rioters should have been there.

They were doing all kinds of bad shit. Burning, destroying and even attacking a 17 year old kid because he helped put out one of the street fires they started.

Three of them reaped what they sowed.

They were no more or less low-life scum than he was and continues to be. I would not lift a finger to help him in any way. I would not be in his presence unless I was armed (for my own protection).

Bullshit. Rittenhouse seems to be a good kid, and those that attacked him seem to be low life scum of the earth.

Hell one was a child molester.

And you are being silly. I would be fine to visit Rittenhouse. As long as I didn't try to KILL him, I would be comfortable meeting him.

I am reminded of an incident from college. Me and my buddies were hanging out, and saw a news report on a woman that shot her abusive boyfriend.

We commented that she was actually pretty hot. Which led to the point that we had strong reason to suspect that she was single...and cool with guns.

A female friend pointed out that she had SHOT her last man. Our response was, that we were not abusive so, we should be fine.

None of us had cars though, so nothing came of it.

Oh my god. Are you seriously that confused? That happened long AFTER the night in question.

Jesus Christ. Do I have to explain the concept of Linear Time to a lefty again?

The Boogaloo Bois were also there according to the police.

Once again what part of AFTER do you not get?

There were NO known proudboys at the riot.

What happened after does not alter that fact.

By the way he flashed no white power sign

None of the filthy ass rioters should have been there.

They were doing all kinds of bad shit. Burning, destroying and even attacking a 17 year old kid because he helped put out one of the street fires they started.

Three of them reaped what they sowed.

The Boogaloo Bois were also there according to the police.

Dude. Are you high?

Different groups are not the same group. You said "proud boys". That means you were claiming that the PROUD BOYS were there.

Christ man, it's like you don't understand the connection between words and their meanings.

White American Hero, Kyle Rittenhouse, On Twitter: I am alive today because I was able to protect myself.​

And 2 leftwing dirtbags are pushing up daisies

There would have been no problem and no deaths if the person had not had a firearm.
Which person?

More than one person had a firearm

Furthermore what about improvised deadly weapons such as a skatboard? One of the people Rittenhouse shot was attempting to kill him with one of those.

You statement fails the logic test

"Logic" has no place in this discussion because so few have any concept of what it even means.

Then that’s the purview of the POLICE or the individual owners of the private property to deal with. The 17 year old provoked the attack on him and honestly I wish he’d ended up dead for doing so.

Bullshit. Rittenhouse seems to be a good kid, and those that attacked him seem to be low life scum of the earth
He doesn’t seem that way to me on any level. He’s as much a piece of shit as the protesters were in my mind. Then again about 98.5% of human beings are wastes of flesh and oxygen so far as I’m concerned.
And you are being silly. I would be fine to visit Rittenhouse. As long as I didn't try to KILL him, I would be comfortable meeting him.
I would t feel safe anywhere around him. He’s a killer and a piece of shit so far as I’m concerned. I’m sure they’ve already got a nice seat ready for him in Hell..

Forum List

Back