White American Hero, Kyle Rittenhouse, On Twitter: I am alive today because I was able to protect myself.

What is factually incorrect about what I’ve written? He came from out of state, procured a lethal weapon, and went out to “defend” the city. In my mind that is looking for a fight; which makes his self-defense claim totally void in my mind.
He traveled 10 miles, the guy that attacked him with the skateboard traveled 20 miles, and 'Lefty' traveled 50 miles.

And for the first time in recent history, the judge deemed that the people Pop and Fresh shot couldn't be called "victims".

He doesn’t seem that way to me on any level. He’s as much a piece of shit as the protesters were in my mind. Then again about 98.5% of human beings are wastes of flesh and oxygen so far as I’m concerned.

He did nothing to justify such a judgement.

I would t feel safe anywhere around him. He’s a killer and a piece of shit so far as I’m concerned. I’m sure they’ve already got a nice seat ready for him in Hell..

Bullshit. He killed two violent thugs that were trying to kill him. Everything I understand about Christianity, says that the Big Guy will be just fine with that, come the day.

The protesters went home by dark. The Kenosha police said that the militias on the street that night were friendly. Rittenhouse was excited and had his gun. He was fired up.

Maybe. Seemed his possible excitement did not negatively impact his behavior or actions.

Do you think Rosenbaum was fired up? He seemed kind of fired up in that one vid I saw of his screaming hysterically.

Forum List

Back