White American Hero, Kyle Rittenhouse, On Twitter: I am alive today because I was able to protect myself.

Kyle Rittenhouse added to the problem. Protestors went home by dark.
Yep, the REAL protestors had left, only the rioters and those trying to contain them were left. All three people Rittenhouse shot were RIOTERS.

Then that’s the purview of the POLICE or the individual owners of the private property to deal with. The 17 year old provoked the attack on him and honestly I wish he’d ended up dead for doing so.
You are confused.

The police vacated their responsibility. One of the police officers in the trial said they were told not to interfere with the goddamn rioters and not to respond to burning, looting and destruction.

The filthy ass Democrats running the city are responsible for the destruction by not using the police to stop the BLM destruction.

When the police vacate their duty then it is up to the citizens to to what the police won't do.

However, in this case on the night of the shooting it was the asshole BLM rioters that were the aggressors. They were armed and burning down buildings. Even attacking a 17 year old boy because he helped put out a street fire that the shitheads started. It was a BLM piece of shit that fired the first shot that night. Kyle was confronted with BLM rioters with weapons like a skateboard club and a loaded Glock pistol and the police were nowhere to be found.

Taking a gun to a protest and breaking curfew. Same as Rittenhouse.
Except the Grosskreutz was illegally carrying a concealed pistol. His CCW had lapsed and hadn't been renewed. It probably wouldn't have been renewed since he had a felony on his record that had been sealed because he was a juvenile when it happened. That still would have disqualified him if he had revealed it as he should have.

he police vacated their responsibility. One of the police officers in the trial said they were told not to interfere with the goddamn rioters and not to respond to burning, looting and destruction

When the police vacate their duty then it is up to the citizens to to what the police won't do.
I agree the police failed to act to arrest and prosecute the protesters. That’s all they were legally required to do.

I wholeheartedly disagree with your second statement. While the idea of vigilantism is very intriguing, it doesn’t help things. If the police fail to act you call the next level up… county sheriff, state police, FBI, US Marshall Service, etc…

I agree the police failed to act to arrest and prosecute the protesters. That’s all they were legally required to do.

I wholeheartedly disagree with your second statement. While the idea of vigilantism is very intriguing, it doesn’t help things. If the police fail to act you call the next level up… county sheriff, state police, FBI, US Marshall Service, etc…
The vigilantes were the BLM rioters that were doing the destruction and attacking Kyle. The police did nothing to stop them.

To put it in military terms the BLM shitheads were the attacking force and Kyle and his citizen friends were the defending force.

The vigilantes were the BLM rioters that were doing the destruction and attacking Kyle. The police did nothing to stop them
The protesters were the original criminals, along with Rittenscum and his friends who were breaking curfew. The fact that the cops failed to respond DOES NOT DEPUTIZE RITTENSCUM AND HIS BUDDIES.

The police said that they were all friendly that night.

The protesters were the original criminals, along with Rittenscum and his friends who were breaking curfew. The fact that the cops failed to respond DOES NOT DEPUTIZE RITTENSCUM AND HIS BUDDIES.
They were never deputized and Kyle and his friends never did anything aggressive towards anybody. They mostly just stood around. If they did anything aggressive was not revealed in the trial. In fact the testimony was that they went out of their way to be non confrontational. Kyle was trying to be a medic for both sides.

The BLM shitheads were the aggressors and they attacked Kyle because he helped to put out a fire that they started.

The BLM shitheads bare all the responsibility.

You can argue that maybe everybody should have stayed home that night and you would get a lot of agreement from a lot of people (including Kyle) but it was the BLM shitheads that were the initiators and aggressors.

They were never deputized and Kyle and his friends never did anything aggressive towards anybody. They mostly just stood around. If they did anything aggressive was not revealed in the trial. In fact the testimony was that they went out of their way to be non confrontational. Kyle was trying to be a medic for both sides.

The BLM shitheads were the aggressors and they attacked Kyle because he helped to put out a fire that they started.

The BLM shitheads bare all the responsibility.

You can argue that maybe everybody should have stayed home that night and you would get a lot of agreement from a lot of people (including Kyle) but it was the BLM shitheads that were the initiators and aggressors.

Bullshit.

This little piece of vanilla skinned feces was only ever in danger because of his own actions.,HE went somewhere he knew was likely be unsafe. HE brought a gun (openly displayed) to that volatile location. HE instigated a confrontation with others which put him in danger.

Sounds like some common sense would have worked as well, if not better, than the gun, at keeping him safe.
Was wa was. Racist punk.

Forum List

Back