White American Hero, Kyle Rittenhouse, On Twitter: I am alive today because I was able to protect myself.

He did nothing to justify such a judgement.
He should have been home that night; whether because of the curfew or common sense. He went looking for a fight and one found him. That’s NOT a reasonable set of actions in my mind.
Bullshit. He killed two violent thugs that were trying to kill him. Everything I understand about Christianity, says that the Big Guy will be just fine with that, come the day.
He was just as much at fault for the fight as the other guys.

Religion has nothing to do with my feelings on this issue. Besides, I’m not a Christian.

He should have been home that night; whether because of the curfew or common sense. He went looking for a fight and one found him. That’s NOT a reasonable set of actions in my mind.

Religion has nothing to do with my feelings on this issue. Besides, I’m not a Christian.
You weren't there, you don't know what happened.

He had NO obligation to be home that night.

Your claim that he was "looking for a fight" is contradicted by teh way he RAN from a fight, repeatedly and did not shoot until he was run down by the mob and forced to, repeatedly.

You brought it up. He is NOT at fault. Those that choose to attack him, are at fault. Self defense is a RIGHT.

You weren't there, you don't know what happened
No, I wasn’t there but I do know this:

A CHILD left his home, crossed city and state borders despite an active curfew in the location he was going to.

That child convinced indiat his destination to provide him with a firearm and ammunition.

That child was told by police that they neither needed nor wanted the assistance of the child and his accociated.

The child proceeded to ignore the police, and the curfew and engaged with a group of protesters.

That right there is more than enough to tell me that the child was not in the “right” thst evening. The proowerent either but as we know; two wrongs don’t make a right.

A CHILD left his home, crossed city and state borders despite an active curfew in the location he was going to.

That child convinced indiat his destination to provide him with a firearm and ammunition.

That child was told by police that they neither needed nor wanted the assistance of the child and his accociated.

The child proceeded to ignore the police, and the curfew and engaged with a group of protesters.

That right there is more than enough to tell me that the child was not in the “right” thst evening. The proowerent either but as we know; two wrongs don’t make a right.
You're right. He should have let them kill him.

That "child" was older than my grandmother on her wedding g day, and my uncle when he enlisted.

Fact remains: Not guilty.
This negates any of your complaints to the contrary
It may for you, but it most certainly does not for me. Besides, there is a far higher court that Mr. Rittenhouse will have to answer to one day. A court whose regulations are far stricter and whose punishments are far more severe.

Forum List

Back