White Campground Manager Fired For Pulling A Gun On Black Couple

Should the gun-crazy woman have been fired?

• Yes

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Sounds justified though I know you don't want to hear that. You'd rather argue with white people over what this one woman did. Sad.
I won't give you what you want.

I voted no because of the way you phrased the question and because we know how most blacks behave.

Well,
After watching the video, they were decent, AND they had a dog.

Last edited:
White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

"Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner on our properties or those owned and operated by our franchisees," the company said.

White KOA campground worker fired after video shows her pulling gun on black couple

So was the firing justified, or nah?

Only in Amerika. Where we "don't have a gun culture".

But does Mississippi have a "Stand your Kampground" law? :eusa_think:

Last edited:

"Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner on our properties or those owned and operated by our franchisees," the company said.

YES.

Damn pussyfooters can't answer a goddam simple question. Fucking wimps. :gay:
Interesting how the left brings race into everything when they perceive a white person to be the bad guy.

Even the title of the article is pretty racist.

If he had fired the gun it would likely have been justified.

"He"?

Click links much? :eusa_doh:

Merriam-Webster would like to thank you for the new illustration for the term "prejudice".

YES.

Interesting how the left brings race into everything when they perceive a white person to be the bad guy.

Even the title of the article is pretty racist.

I'm afraid "wimp" is not a race. It's a disease.

Oh and do essplain to the class how an article title can be "racist".

Last edited:

She can always hope for a pardon from Trump
A pardon? I didnt read anything about any consequences beyond getting fired.

YES.

This is not about street fighting. This is about survival. People have tried to tell you that tens of millions of guns were being purchased and tens of millions more. Since all black crime is racist to accuse them of, this is the result. Decades of watching vicious primal crime affects people. So now we are moving to a potential sudden shootout society. Of course there are a lot of fake set up crimes by Prog propagandists also. Those people in those areas need to have underground meetings on how to dispose of the bodies if the law fiefdoms make them criminals for defending themselves.

Read it again and note who would be doing the pardoning.

"He"?

Merriam-Webster would like to thank you for the new illustration for the term "prejudice".
When I get a link from a fake news source which tells me to allow ads ... I don't. NBC after all.

You don’t think the Trump supporting woman will be prosecuted for threatening murder? Possibly not, I guess. It was black people she threatened, and this is Trump’s Amerika right now, after all.

"He"?

Why do you hate transgingers?

You don’t think the Trump supporting woman will be prosecuted for threatening murder? Possibly. It was black people she threatened, and this is Trump’s Amerika right now.
It's not in the article.

"He"?

When I get a link from a fake news source which tells me to allow ads ... I don't. NBC after all.

It's CNBC, and it makes no such requirement, so you're full of shit.

Or as most of us call it, "Wednesday".

Forum List

Back