white female teacher violently attacked by BLACKS

..of course, as usual not national headlines because blacks are committing a violent hate crime
the real problem is Trump saying a word --any word
.. so, when you bring up WHITE police shootings of CRIMINALS/etc, we laugh--it's so ridiculous
Assault on Euclid High School teacher caught on video

Hey, funny thing. Even though this teacher wasn't killed, all the kids (some of whom appear to be white) involved are going to be charged with criminal assault.

Unlike when the police shoot black children, they are rarely brought to justice. Or if they are, it takes years to bring them to trial.

..of course, as usual not national headlines because blacks are committing a violent hate crime
.. so, when you bring up WHITE police shootings of CRIMINALS/etc, we laugh--it's so ridiculous

Hey, funny thing. Even though this teacher wasn't killed, all the kids (some of whom appear to be white) involved are going to be charged with criminal assault.

Unlike when the police shoot black children, they are rarely brought to justice. Or if they are, it takes years to bring them to trial.
Then perhaps black children should stop pointing guns at police, traitor.

Yeah, that's funny. Damn tards are the root of all evil

Okay.

LaQuan McDonald didn't have a gun
Mike Brown didn't have a gun.
Freddy Grey didn't have a gun
Tamir Rice didn't have a gun (he had a toy which he wasn't pointing at them)
Walter Scott didn't have a gun
Sandra Bland didn't have a gun

Philandro Castille had a gun, but he wasn't pointing it at anyone.

Me, I'm sick of paying for million dollar settlements to families of people who are murdered by cops.

Okay.

Me, I'm sick of paying for million dollar settlements to families of people who are murdered by cops.
Then they shouldn't have attacked the police/resisted arrest or any of the other ways black animals do when confronted by police. And liar, only one of those you mention was a child. And, you weren't there and saw nothing.

Okay.

Mike Brown? Is the THE Mike Brown you're making a "victim"?

The kids need to be charged with assault. They also need to held to a higher accountability because they went after a teacher.

Every kid involved should be charged with Assault and Battery, and immediately permanently expelled.

That is a great example of why teachers should be armed, especially when they teach in these ghetto schools.

Must work progtard agenda into thread at all costs.

Wth does the police have to do with a bunch of out of control punks assaulting a teacher?

Good grief.

Expell the punks and prosecute

Okay.

You mentioned six people out of how many arrests? Here is the thing. You’re dumb.

Blacks are primitive violent creatures...…

Except the few good blacks that are still out there...

#MAGA

I get tired of the "good blacks vs bad blacks" B.S.

The PROPER designation is the politically incorrect one.

Oh but don't DARE use da word, cuz den you be a RACIST!

Black American Citizens vs n___s"

Blacks are primitive violent creatures...…

Except the few good blacks that are still out there...

#MAGA

I get tired of the "good blacks vs bad blacks" B.S.

The PROPER designation is the politically correct one.

Oh but don't DARE use da word, cuz den you be a RACIST!

Black American Citizens vs n___s"
I don't see that distinction being made by the racists on this post...

They just say blacks in general are violent savages.....its almost like they think blacks are responsible for 2 world wards in the span of 20 years that resulted in tens of millions of people murdered.....but since white folks did that, its different....

Or do I call them crackers, honkies, rednecks, hillbillies, elites, globalists, liberals -- or whatever other distinguishing classification you racists give to those whites you want to discard??

Forum List

Back