white female teacher violently attacked by BLACKS

Blacks are primitive violent creatures...…

Except the few good blacks that are still out there...

#MAGA
Sorry, anyone that makes a statement like yours or that believes a statement like yours is really and I mean really stupid, dumb and ignorant. I'm surprised you have the brain cells to breathe.

I don't see that distinction being made by the racists on this post...
They just say blacks in general are violent savages.....its almost like they think blacks are responsible for 2 world wards in the span of 20 years that resulted in tens of millions of people murdered.....but since white folks did that, its different....
Or do I call them crackers, honkies, rednecks, hillbillies, elites, globalists, liberals -- or whatever other distinguishing classification you racists give to those whites you want to discard??

LOTS of hard core racist whites still in America today. But the time is coming that the tide will turn because fact of the matter is that whites will be a minority in America in another 50 years (or less).

Unfortunately, I predict racism will be just as bad against that white minority in the future as it was against blacks 100+ years ago....probably worse.

"What goes around......"

They just say blacks in general are violent savages.....its almost like they think blacks are responsible for 2 world wards in the span of 20 years that resulted in tens of millions of people murdered.....but since white folks did that, its different....
Or do I call them crackers, honkies, rednecks, hillbillies, elites, globalists, liberals -- or whatever other distinguishing classification you racists give to those whites you want to discard??

LOTS of hard core racist whites still in America today. But the time is coming that the tide will turn because fact of the matter is that whites will be a minority in America in another 50 years (or less).

Unfortunately, I predict racism will be just as bad against that white minority in the future as it was against blacks 100+ years ago....probably worse.

"What goes around......"
No, there is not a what goes around comes around -- that is just the fear white racists have to justify fucking over every minority they see.....

But here is a newsflash, everyone is not as depraved and sociopathic as those white racists are...….

No, there is not a what goes around comes around -- that is just the fear white racists have to justify fucking over every minority they see.....
But here is a newsflash, everyone is not as depraved and sociopathic as those white racists are...….

Interesting....

It's ALSO just the fear NON white racists have to justify fucking over every white person they see.....

See how that works. If you think it's just one side, you are just as bad.

Always ALWAYS expect violence from a black whether it's a kid or an adult. They are to be treated the same way any wild animals are treated.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/24/watch-brute-shoves-woman-head-first-into-subway-train-in-brooklyn/
You forgot to say "except the good blacks"

Or do you not believe there are any good blacks??
I believe there are good blacks. I do not believe that I should take that risk. So sorry about that but I will continue to be as cautious as I would in a jungle. That snake may not be poisonous. I'm not going to pet it to find out.

This woman was just minding her own business when she was doused with gasoline and set on fire. She should have observed the black man and assumed she was in danger.

Did I say man? He identifies as a woman. Take a good look at that picture.
Church, car fires may be linked to suspect who lit woman on fire at Tallahassee Taco Bell

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

"What goes around......"

Nothing you have said justifies calling anyone racist.

"What goes around......"

You know who hate blacks more than whites do ,
It's hard working Hispanics .

..of course, as usual not national headlines because blacks are committing a violent hate crime
the real problem is Trump saying a word --any word
.. so, when you bring up WHITE police shootings of CRIMINALS/etc, we laugh--it's so ridiculous
Assault on Euclid High School teacher caught on video

Hey, funny thing. Even though this teacher wasn't killed, all the kids (some of whom appear to be white) involved are going to be charged with criminal assault.

Unlike when the police shoot black children, they are rarely brought to justice. Or if they are, it takes years to bring them to trial.

Your racist idea of justice and real justice are two different things.

There's no more RACIST race of people on earth than BLACKS, and yes, they are FAR more prone to VIOLENCE than other races. All you have to do is look at violent crime statistics to see that. But what do people expect when there's still blacks living in mud huts, running around naked shooting monkeys with poison darts and warring with neighboring tribes like cave men? Blacks are just primitive. And another fact that progressives love to ignore is that blacks aren't near as intelligent as other races.

Not picking on blacks, those are just the FACTS, the UNCOMFORTABLE PROVEN facts.

You can take the black out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the black, and when they hate me just because I'm white, and lump all white people together as the KKK and white supremacists, well fuck them, I have no use or love for them either. If they think they have it so damn bad here, then move back to Africa and live in that mud hut and hunt monkeys.

Last edited:
We need to bring back the electric chair and give a few of these punks a ride on it.

bleuchaiselectrique.gif

Then perhaps black children should stop pointing guns at police, traitor.

Okay.

LaQuan McDonald didn't have a gun
Mike Brown didn't have a gun.
Freddy Grey didn't have a gun
Tamir Rice didn't have a gun (he had a toy which he wasn't pointing at them)
Walter Scott didn't have a gun
Sandra Bland didn't have a gun

Philandro Castille had a gun, but he wasn't pointing it at anyone.

Me, I'm sick of paying for million dollar settlements to families of people who are murdered by cops.

Caught committing crimes. He attacked police with a knife. Deserved what he got.

Was robbing stores. Attacked a police officer, and attempted to take his gun. Deserved what he got.

And no evidence that I have seen, suggests that the police had anything to do with his death. He was handcuffed in the back of a police wagon. It is likely the idiot tried to stand up and walk around in the wagon, and fell. That's on him. Maybe he had not been caught engaging in criminal activity to begin with, he would not have died.

Tragic. Remember, black people called the police, and told them a kid in a park had a gun. The tip was blacked out. It looked at much like a real gun as you could get.

Caught with a warrant. Attacked a police officer. Got what he deserved.

She killed herself. And honestly, if she had kept her mouth shut, and taken the justified ticket, she would never have been arrested.

Tragic. Castille looked exactly like the CCTV shot of a recent armed robber. It was terrible and tragic. But not intentional.

Me, I'm sick of paying for million dollar settlements to families of people who are murdered by cops.

None of what you posted was murder by cops. It's you complaining that you and those like you, are stupid enough to pay out a settlement for criminals that got what they deserved.

That's on you for being stupid.

You know who hate blacks more than whites do ,
It's hard working Hispanics .

In all honesty...I have seen that. Not sure how widespread it is though.

Pervasive - (also in the Asian Communities)

The Welfare Queen and Baby Daddy - Violent Thug culture - is antithetical to the strong family units and strong work ethic that Hispanics have.
When I lived in Apache Junction, a suburb of Phoenix, you'd regularly see groups of Hispanics standing on street corners in the morning waiting for someone to give them day work. Never ONCE did I see a group of BLACKS doing that. If there's a group of blacks standing on a street corner they're either selling drugs, pimping hos or looking for someone to roll.

Then perhaps black children should stop pointing guns at police, traitor.

Okay.

where to start!!
..you just proved yourself wrong!!! the cop who shot Scott went to jail
..you lost it when you brought up MBrown
..Gray was not killed by a cop
..McDonald WAS armed
etc etc
most of these are all jackass criminals--the teacher is not a criminal

Forum List

Back