white female teacher violently attacked by BLACKS

..of course, as usual not national headlines because blacks are committing a violent hate crime
the real problem is Trump saying a word --any word
.. so, when you bring up WHITE police shootings of CRIMINALS/etc, we laugh--it's so ridiculous
Assault on Euclid High School teacher caught on video

Is there any constructive motive for starting a thread like this? Or is it just another attempt to drum up support for racial hatred to further divide the nation? Unfortunately, teachers put up with all sorts of crap every day from students from every walk of life. Before you get to chattering useless nonsense like "liberal," "commie," "bitch," and the rest of the tired vocabulary, please note that I do not support any sort of behavior like this and think that the students should be charged and punished.

..of course, as usual not national headlines because blacks are committing a violent hate crime
.. so, when you bring up WHITE police shootings of CRIMINALS/etc, we laugh--it's so ridiculous

Is there any constructive motive for starting a thread like this? Or is it just another attempt to drum up support for racial hatred to further divide the nation? Unfortunately, teachers put up with all sorts of crap every day from students from every walk of life. Before you get to chattering useless nonsense like "liberal," "commie," "bitch," and the rest of the tired vocabulary, please note that I do not support any sort of behavior like this and think that the students should be charged and punished.

Imagine if this video depicted white students ganging up on a black teacher there would already be ten or more threads on the subject. It would also be a hot topic on social media and all over the mainstream news.

Would you still say talking about it was stirring up racial hatred and dividing the nation? Or would you join with the rest of the left and wag your finger at the evil white scourge?

Soon to be a cop shortage. Who wants to be a cop when they crucify you for defending yourself from some black pos?

Well, we can only hope. Given what 90% of them do has little to do with stopping crime, maybe weeding out the bad ones would be a good thing.

Oh I doubt that Joe. I know for sure my district wouldn't even hire you as a sub

I've actually got a real job, so there's that.

Imagine if this video depicted white students ganging up on a black teacher there would already be ten or more threads on the subject. It would also be a hot topic on social media and all over the mainstream news.

Would you still say talking about it was stirring up racial hatred and dividing the nation? Or would you join with the rest of the left and wag your finger at the evil white scourge?

I would say the same thing... if you get in the middle of a schoolyard fight, expect to take a few punches.

Everyone sit back and marvel--really--that there's a teacher shortage coast to coast.

Because most of us can find jobs that pay better? Um. Yeah.

Oh I doubt that Joe. I know for sure my district wouldn't even hire you as a sub

Yes, had it been white students beating a black teacher race pimps would be howling and thugs would be rioting, not to mention USMB would be flooded with threads by liberal commie bitches.

I would say the same thing... if you get in the middle of a schoolyard fight, expect to take a few punches.

Is that really what you believe? That it's to be expected that a teacher should get beaten up for intervening in a fight in the classroom? But yeah, I guess the odds of that happening are pretty high when you're dealing with black people after all. Sad.

Is that really what you believe? That it's to be expected that a teacher should get beaten up for intervening in a fight in the classroom? But yeah, I guess the odds of that happening are pretty high when you're dealing with black people after all. Sad.

Joe is stupid, and he's a bully. He is also a stupid bully. Like all stupid bullies, he will say anything in the moment to cozy up to his idols or attempt to bully his enemies.

He blasts Christianity all the time--see his "Jesus zombie" post--but told a BLACK Christian he "respects his beliefs". Because black of course. Joe, a brainwashed Progressive minion, is absolutely blinded by his adoration of Identity Politics. So if a black is Christian, then Christianity is soooo cool.

That's why Joe loves him the Muslims. They're "diverse", see.

I'm saying if you are going to get in the middle of someone else's fight, you should be ready to put them both down...

Otherwise, call campus security... that's their job.

He blasts Christianity all the time--see his "Jesus zombie" post--but told a BLACK Christian he "respects his beliefs". Because black of course. Joe, a brainwashed Progressive minion, is absolutely blinded by his adoration of Identity Politics. So if a black is Christian, then Christianity is soooo cool.

Naw, you see, he's a nice guy. You are a nasty Islamophobic Twat. This is why his beliefs get respected, because he actually does the good stuff Jesus said (if Jesus actually existed, which he didn't). Incidently, I have no idea what race IM2 is. Never met the man. Not even sure he's a man.

Naw, I just think fighting a 40 year war to keep oil cheap is not a very smart idea. We've been fighting over there since I was a young man in the Army. I'm now an old man, we are still fighting over there... The thing that is probably going to get Trump thrown out of office is his trying to pull us out of there... (even though most of what he did is a lot worse).

Soon to be a cop shortage. Who wants to be a cop when they crucify you for defending yourself from some black pos?

Well, we can only hope. Given what 90% of them do has little to do with stopping crime, maybe weeding out the bad ones would be a good thing.
That's why the populace needs to be armed, and filthy progressive scum should stop allowing criminals to go loose.

Joe is stupid, and he's a bully. He is also a stupid bully. Like all stupid bullies, he will say anything in the moment to cozy up to his idols or attempt to bully his enemies.

The correct term is troll. He's a troll and a pretty good one at that. It seems like he always takes the most extreme opposite position of whatever person he's targeting at the moment so I'm not even sure he really believes any of the stuff he says. Try not to let him get under your skin.

That's why the populace needs to be armed, and filthy progressive scum should stop allowing criminals to go loose.

Yeah, funny thing. You gun nuts have managed to kill 33,000 people last year... very few of them were criminals...

I'm saying if you are going to get in the middle of someone else's fight, you should be ready to put them both down...

Otherwise, call campus security... that's their job.

Naw, you see, he's a nice guy. You are a nasty Islamophobic Twat. This is why his beliefs get respected, because he actually does the good stuff Jesus said (if Jesus actually existed, which he didn't). Incidently, I have no idea what race IM2 is. Never met the man. Not even sure he's a man.

Naw, I just think fighting a 40 year war to keep oil cheap is not a very smart idea. We've been fighting over there since I was a young man in the Army. I'm now an old man, we are still fighting over there... The thing that is probably going to get Trump thrown out of office is his trying to pull us out of there... (even though most of what he did is a lot worse).

Your beliefs are not respected. Look at your rep to post ratio Joe.

Data. Look at the data. Joe.

Your beliefs are not respected. Look at your rep to post ratio Joe.

Data. Look at the data. Joe.

29K+ ratings.. um, yeah, I'm doing pretty good, thanks.

But that had nothing to do with what I states.

"Wow, I think that a 30 year war where we are worse off than when we started is a dumb idea".
"WHY DO YOU LOVE MUSLIMS?"

What did she do to make them angry? Did she hold them personally accountable as do teachers do for all students? How offensive of her.

..of course you don't like justice and fairness

What did she do to make them angry? Did she hold them personally accountable as do teachers do for all students? How offensive of her.

Don't walk into the middle of someone else's fight. That's just.. dumb.

Yeah, funny thing. You gun nuts have managed to kill 33,000 people last year... very few of them were criminals...
You are a liar every moment. Criminal with guns that cockroaches like you let out of prisons commit many murders.

Another one of your teachery comments filled with lies and hate. My goodness, JoeB131 sure has gotten into your head and under your skin. And for good reason. He calls out the ignorance and the nasty self righteous piety you peddle. F- for you, teacher.

Forum List

Back