🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Girl Bleeds Alot

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Girl arrested after brutal Indianapolis fight video goes viral FOX31 Denver

Imagine if the roles were reversed in this situation. At least a black Rev is acknowledging the violence, but not calling it the hate crime it is.

This was an absolute vicious and animalistic attack on a victim that wasn't fighting back. Shame on fox for not showing the rest of the attack, when the rabid animal attack the small child.

I bet the parents will say my baby is a good baby, she never hurts anyone (despite all the trouble at school and with the law), the white girl provoked her, the punishment is too harsh, the police caused this, it's everyone else's fault except my baby and my lack of parenting!

Just imagine if the white girl fought back and got the better of the rabid animal the rest of the animals would have jumped in.

It wasn't a "fight", it was a beating. They didn't even show her beating the little boy, too "disturbing" I guess. It's a simple fact that there is a huge amount of racial violence, black against white, and it's not talked about, it's not reported. But when a black thug goes for a cops gun and gets what's coming to him, everyone is up in arms about it.

White people, wake up!

When blacks attack whites, whites are in a terrible position:

1) They are outnumbered and can't fight back
2) If they do fight back, THEY will be called racist, charged with a hate crime
3) blacks can claim racism no matter what happens -- especially if they are charged
4) police will only consider hate crimes if the attackers are WHITE

Clearly when a white person is attacked by a mob of blacks the white person clearly deserved it just by virtue of being white. Y'know we're all guilty because of white privilege and such. :wtf:

Michael Savage is correct in that liberalism is a mental disorder for only liberalism can have produced the sick society that surrounds us all.

Forum List

Back