White Girl Lied About Being Pulled Over by Fake Black Cop

Less upsetting since it didn't make the national news to the extent that the JS false accusations did until after she had been busted for lying. That being said, she is just as wrong as JS.

Now if you want to find a story about a white woman that was worse than the JS situation, it happen in 1994 - Susan Smith drowned her two kids and made up a story about a black man steeling her car with her kids in it. S Smith deserved the death penalty, but got life in prison. (She later on got some guards in trouble for having sex with them).
I already posted at least 4 stories worse than Jussie Smollett, including the woman that lied and got Emmett Till killed.

Whites have been lying on blacks for centuries, resulting in death, yet no outrage.

Black guy allegedly lies about something concerning death, no death, and whites are suddenly enraged en masse.

Go figure.
Ya gotta luv white thugs in MAGA hats mugging some black fag prancing around in the middle of the night in downtown Chicago though.

You couldn't make that stuff up. :)

A4631641BACA442F91A091AD6E27775B_1551497505350_6842469_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

UPDATE: Teen made up fake police officer story in Wyandotte

WYANDOTTE, Mich. (FOX 2) - Police in Wyandotte said a teenager who said she was pulled over by a fake police officer last week made up the story.

UPDATE: Wyandotte police: teen lied about fake police officer

"He didn't ask me for my registration, he didn't ask my insurance papers any of that," said Faith Gentry.

The 17-year-old said she was pulled over Thursday evening on the Southgate and Wyandotte border.

Wyandotte police: teen lied about being pulled over by fake police officer

So...is this more, or less upsetting than what Jussie Smollett is accused of doing?
Kind of stands out doesn't it?.....because its so rare....so relax dude...no one is coming for your mule.....

Was her story capitalized on by politicians in DC to promote an agenda and did it make national headlines or naw?

WYANDOTTE, Mich. (FOX 2) - Police in Wyandotte said a teenager who said she was pulled over by a fake police officer last week made up the story.

"He didn't ask me for my registration, he didn't ask my insurance papers any of that," said Faith Gentry.

The 17-year-old said she was pulled over Thursday evening on the Southgate and Wyandotte border.

So...is this more, or less upsetting than what Jussie Smollett is accused of doing?

It's like a modern day lynching.
Did the fake cop splash her with chocolate syrup and yell this is Obama country?

You’re an imbecile that’s flakier than a well made croissant

well, lying to that extent, and at such an early age she is certainly on a path to Satan, unless she can correct herself.

This message was brought to you by the Southern Baptist Convention.

Always wanna blame it on the brotha. Ha.

Probably she might have a thing for black dudes if she's dreaming up stories about them like that.

Where do you think she got the idea little man?

Well, shes an underage child for one. For two, she didnt use her celebrity status to get on GMA and spread lies to the nation.

Any other brain busters, retard?
Her inbred mind could never have planned all that
You mean she was smart enough to not make up a story as dumb as smolletts? As for the inbred comment, do you have proof of that or is this the new sneaky way to be a racist against white people in 2019?
Smart? :cuckoo:
What, you dont want to discuss your racism? Youre fucking trash.
Oh and now you're a snowflake :crybaby:
Youre still avoiding the racist remarks you made earlier. Would you care to adress your racism?

Less upsetting since it didn't make the national news to the extent that the JS false accusations did until after she had been busted for lying. That being said, she is just as wrong as JS.

Now if you want to find a story about a white woman that was worse than the JS situation, it happen in 1994 - Susan Smith drowned her two kids and made up a story about a black man steeling her car with her kids in it. S Smith deserved the death penalty, but got life in prison. (She later on got some guards in trouble for having sex with them).
I already posted at least 4 stories worse than Jussie Smollett, including the woman that lied and got Emmett Till killed.

Whites have been lying on blacks for centuries, resulting in death, yet no outrage.

Black guy allegedly lies about something concerning death, no death, and whites are suddenly enraged en masse.

Go figure.
Just why did you say it was a fake BLACK man? The article does not support you.

Go figure.
Do any of those stories make Smolletts case false? You are so damn biased, it is unreal.

Go figure.
Four stories and all whites lie on blacks. You are a racist pig.

Go figure.
Just why did you say it was a fake BLACK man? The article does not support you.
Interesting that the OP felt it necessary to LIE about the facts to push a racial agenda. Kinda makes HIM more like that pathetic black actor than this girl could ever be.

Okay,. the Smollett fiasco was not as bad as the Emmett Till case. So what? Does that make it a harmless prank?

Speaking of lies, where is the "black" cop you speak of in your thread? There doesn't seem to be one.

Go figure.
Blacks have condemned this hoax too. And the lies here are not alleged, by the way. Lie harder next time.

New driver, late home, made up story. I’d bet anything.

Hope she’s punished.

Forum List

Back