White Girl Lied About Being Pulled Over by Fake Black Cop

A4631641BACA442F91A091AD6E27775B_1551497505350_6842469_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

UPDATE: Teen made up fake police officer story in Wyandotte

WYANDOTTE, Mich. (FOX 2) - Police in Wyandotte said a teenager who said she was pulled over by a fake police officer last week made up the story.

UPDATE: Wyandotte police: teen lied about fake police officer

"He didn't ask me for my registration, he didn't ask my insurance papers any of that," said Faith Gentry.

The 17-year-old said she was pulled over Thursday evening on the Southgate and Wyandotte border.

Wyandotte police: teen lied about being pulled over by fake police officer

So...is this more, or less upsetting than what Jussie Smollett is accused of doing?

They both lied and both should be prosecuted…

The motivation has to be taken into account with the punishment….

One is a minor and the other is an adult..

Her inbred mind could never have planned all that
You mean she was smart enough to not make up a story as dumb as smolletts? As for the inbred comment, do you have proof of that or is this the new sneaky way to be a racist against white people in 2019?
Smart? :cuckoo:
What, you dont want to discuss your racism? Youre fucking trash.
Oh and now you're a snowflake :crybaby:
Youre still avoiding the racist remarks you made earlier. Would you care to adress your racism?
:crybaby: Racism RACISM!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

:itsok:

WYANDOTTE, Mich. (FOX 2) - Police in Wyandotte said a teenager who said she was pulled over by a fake police officer last week made up the story.

"He didn't ask me for my registration, he didn't ask my insurance papers any of that," said Faith Gentry.

The 17-year-old said she was pulled over Thursday evening on the Southgate and Wyandotte border.

So...is this more, or less upsetting than what Jussie Smollett is accused of doing?
Much less upsetting. While the girl is a racist and that is reprehensible, exposing her lie may make some people more careful about accepting unsubstantiated accusations against black people, but Smollett's like will serve to make people more careful about accepting claims of hate crimes against black people and gay people.

Always wanna blame it on the brotha. Ha.

Probably she might have a thing for black dudes if she's dreaming up stories about them like that.

Direct her Asclepias' way, he's always looking for the next white girl conquest. One look at his piercing stare and she'll melt like vanilla ice cream.

Have media taken her side and ‘reported’ it only that way?

She should be treated the same.

Have media taken her side and ‘reported’ it only that way?
Yep. This was just a girl who did something stupid. She didn't try to turn it into a cause to divide the nation. The two aren't comparable at all.

Two things first the article did not mention anything about a fake black cop just a fake cop so the thread title it's self is fake second the department said charges will be filed later this week to the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office against the teen for filing a false police report just as was done with Smollett as it should be.

You mean she was smart enough to not make up a story as dumb as smolletts? As for the inbred comment, do you have proof of that or is this the new sneaky way to be a racist against white people in 2019?
Smart? :cuckoo:
What, you dont want to discuss your racism? Youre fucking trash.
Oh and now you're a snowflake :crybaby:
Youre still avoiding the racist remarks you made earlier. Would you care to adress your racism?
:crybaby: Racism RACISM!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

:itsok:
Your the biggest whiner of all, BlackFag.

Oh you just need to shove your racist bs and realize how you demonstrate how much it is YOU who hate esp. whites. Other wise you wouldn't spend so much time posting " NOTHING BUT" these bs stories off whites doing some shit to blacks mean while asshat you know it works both ways retaread.

Second City Bureaucrat on Twitter

upload_2019-3-4_22-40-8.png

Only look what GROWN adults to do a boy pathetic pigs.

Last edited:

She said the cop was black? where does the article say that?

Less upsetting since it didn't make the national news to the extent that the JS false accusations did until after she had been busted for lying. That being said, she is just as wrong as JS.

Now if you want to find a story about a white woman that was worse than the JS situation, it happen in 1994 - Susan Smith drowned her two kids and made up a story about a black man steeling her car with her kids in it. S Smith deserved the death penalty, but got life in prison. (She later on got some guards in trouble for having sex with them).
I already posted at least 4 stories worse than Jussie Smollett, including the woman that lied and got Emmett Till killed.

Whites have been lying on blacks for centuries, resulting in death, yet no outrage.

Black guy allegedly lies about something concerning death, no death, and whites are suddenly enraged en masse.

Go figure.
So,

So, did you find that mention that the made up cop was black, yet, you race baiting liar?

How ironic that you are all over somebody making something up while you are doing that in order to race bait. That makes YOU much more like Jussie Smollett than it does her.

------------------------------- hang or punish both , problem solved Marc .

Less upsetting since it didn't make the national news to the extent that the JS false accusations did until after she had been busted for lying. That being said, she is just as wrong as JS.

Now if you want to find a story about a white woman that was worse than the JS situation, it happen in 1994 - Susan Smith drowned her two kids and made up a story about a black man steeling her car with her kids in it. S Smith deserved the death penalty, but got life in prison. (She later on got some guards in trouble for having sex with them).
I already posted at least 4 stories worse than Jussie Smollett, including the woman that lied and got Emmett Till killed.

Whites have been lying on blacks for centuries, resulting in death, yet no outrage.

Black guy allegedly lies about something concerning death, no death, and whites are suddenly enraged en masse.

Go figure.
So,

So, did you find that mention that the made up cop was black, yet, you race baiting liar?

How ironic that you are all over somebody making something up while you are doing that in order to race bait. That makes YOU much more like Jussie Smollett than it does her.
Wait, youre telling me he made up the part about her claiming the cop was black? Whats up with black people and all these hoaxes? Shameful.

Forum List

Back