White Guilt: An Interesting Perspective

Only sissies are afraid to die in a fair battle. Your sissiness is duly noted.

You would be easy to destroy in battle then. Anger and hate heightens your adrenaline and makes you lose control. If you were ever brave enough to engage in a fair contest you would be beaten within an inch of your life. No wonder you must have some kind of advantage. Are all tough white guys like you? Is that why you cant look me in the eye on the street?

Find me a General or a Self-defense trainer who advocates for allowing his enemies a fair fight. You won't find one.

I look everyone in the eye, with one hand ready to draw a gun. Survival and Victory not Fairness are the keywords of the true Warrior.
Why are you listening to self defense trainer that is too scary to put his skills to the test in a fair battle? Doesnt that worry you that you are spending your money on substandard training?

You arent a warrior. A true warrior respects the inherent fairness of equals in battle. You are nothing but a scared little boy that would piss himself without a gun.

Wow...you are still a foolish person...

Why are you listening to self defense trainer that is too scary to put his skills to the test in a fair battle? Doesnt that worry you that you are spending your money on substandard training.

I'll let Col. Jeff Cooper, Massad Ayoob, Imi Lichtenfield, Bill Wilson and Sun Zhu know you disagree with their tactics.

Why are you listening to self defense trainer that is too scary to put his skills to the test in a fair battle? Doesnt that worry you that you are spending your money on substandard training.

I'll let Col. Jeff Cooper, Massad Ayoob, Imi Lichtenfield, Bill Wilson and Sun Zhu know you disagree with their tactics.
Good boy. You do that. While you are at it ask for you money back if you are not too timid.

Good boy. You do that. While you are at it ask for you money back if you are not too timid.

Lieutenant Colonel John Dean Cooper, USMC is more of a warrior that you could be in your wettest of dreams, pisshead. He is also, along with Jack Weaver, the originator of almost all modern handgun techniques.

Lieutenant Colonel John Dean Cooper, USMC is more of a warrior that you could be in your wettest of dreams, pisshead. He is also, along with Jack Weaver, the originator of almost all modern handgun techniques.
Sounds like your typical white pussy if he needs a gun.

No one needs a gun to deal with a n*gger pussy like you.
You and Anathema do. He even admitted it.

I do? Prove it. Provide where I need to come and who I need to ask for.

Yes you do. You are timid and talk a so so game on the internet. In person you would just turn pink and avert your eyes.

That was once true but with the advent of the internet there is no reason for whites to not know true history. The silliness with white Egyptians and the claims of discovering america have been exposed.
You have to be civilized to "discover" new lands. The savages here didn't discover anything. For all they knew, they walked into the next valley far away The white man discovered this continent and they knew it.

You have to be civilized to "discover" new lands.
You have to be thick-headed with no vision to have been the white "discoverers".

The savages here didn't discover anything. For all they knew, they walked into the next valley far away
For all the white man knew, they had sailed to India.

The white man discovered this continent and they knew it.
The white man DID NOT KNOW they had sailed to another continent.

Your knowledge of history is not very good.
no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif

Yes you do. You are timid and talk a so so game on the internet. In person you would just turn pink and avert your eyes.

Yet you keep refusing to provide where I need to come so you can prove what you say, Legion Troll. You're easy to spot, boy. You're a coward here, you're a coward on other forums, and you're one in life.

You have to be thick-headed with no vision to have been the white "discoverers".

The savages here didn't discover anything. For all they knew, they walked into the next valley far away

no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif
Let's not forget the Vikngs who preceded Columbus to the "Americas" I knew he thought they landed in India but shortly thereafter others realized what they found and mapped it. I shouldn't have to give a history lesson to make a point that savages are called that for a reason. If the white man didn't take the lead in exploration, scientific reasoning and everything else furthering civilization, this would be a very dark world.

Let's not forget the Vikngs who preceded Columbus to the "Americas" I knew he thought they landed in India but shortly thereafter others realized what they found and mapped it. I shouldn't have to give a history lesson to make a point that savages are called that for a reason. If the white man didn't take the lead in exploration, scientific reasoning and everything else furthering civilization, this would be a very dark world.
Let's be honest. You are just back-peddling and ad hock-ing from your previous response ..... and hoping that if you change the subject that I won't hold you to it. OK. My point was made anyway.

On your new subject, I am not convinced that any "world" would so be terribly "dark" if the white man hadn't settled and destroyed it. I think that we can get a fairly clear picture of how it would have been from what we see is taking place in the Amazonas today. It's possible that you think in terms of technology, TV's, automobiles, motorways, and skyscrapers ...... and you think all of those are signs of 'progress' and 'prosperity'. But not everyone will agree with you. I don't. The bottom line (mine) is that indigenous populations of many parts of the world are living in harmony with nature and with themselves ...... without the white man's interference. And there are plenty of people, even on your own continent, who've sold their cars, quit their jobs, pulled the plug on their TV, and are living fulfilling lives in the wilderness.

The Vikings, by the way, set up camp, had a good look around and then left nature to get on without them. There is no evidence that they had any plans to stay, as they had done in Iceland and Greenland. But you already know that.

Forum List

Back