White House Admits It Has No Idea Where US Weapons Go After Entering Ukraine

Because many are not getting into the hands they are intended for. No chain of custody once they are dropped off. And Ukraine is a known money-laundering center.
Again, you have no proof other than your own suspicions.

What does money laundering have to with it? You must not know what that means.

Do you honestly think someone receiving a Javelin missile would sell it, rather than kill Russkis with it?

If they did, what would they do with money after the Russians kill them?

Totally asinine post there, Excalibur.

It must be nice to be certifiably insane like you!
It must be nice to get all your information from the MSM and be blissfully unaware of what the fuck is actually going on in the world.
Though, it makes you look like a gullible fool...who blindly believes whatever shit he is fed by the government.

I suppose you thought the lockdowns were a good idea.
Or that Jan.6 was actually an insurrection not just a riot by a bunch of moronic MAGA whackos.
Or that the Ukraine War is remotely as bad as the Hell that has been going on for years in Yemen...costing FAR more lives.
Or that both Trump and Biden were/are actually not HORRIBLE POTUS's.
Or that you have a clue who actually runs the macroeconomic world since 2007.
Or that you are not a COMPLETE loser because you have posted 46,000+ times in 7 years and that this shows that you have no life of any meaning, honor or significance.

You are an absolute nothing.
You led a nothing life and will die a nothing.
And a fool to boot.

Again, you have no proof other than your own suspicions.

What does money laundering have to with it? You must not know what that means.

Do you honestly think someone receiving a Javelin missile would sell it, rather than kill Russkis with it?

If they did, what would they do with money after the Russians kill them?

Totally asinine post there, Excalibur.
And where the fuck is your proof that ALL of the weapons will get into the hands of those that were intended?
You HAVE NONE.

True of False?
None of the weapons Obama gave to Syria years ago ended up in the hands of terrorists or Muslin extremist factions?

TRUE OR FALSE?

Don't beat around the fucking bush or try and spin it.
Just be a man for ONCE and answer the fucking question.

TRUE OR FALSE?

It must be nice to get all your information from the MSM and be blissfully unaware of what the fuck is actually going on in the world.
Though, it makes you look like a gullible fool...who blindly believes whatever shit he is fed by the government.

I suppose you thought the lockdowns were a good idea.
Or that Jan.6 was actually an insurrection not just a riot by a bunch of moronic MAGA whackos.
Or that the Ukraine War is remotely as bad as the Hell that has been going on for years in Yemen...costing FAR more lives.
Or that both Trump and Biden were/are actually not HORRIBLE POTUS's.
Or that you have a clue who actually runs the macroeconomic world since 2007.
Or that you are not a COMPLETE loser because you have posted 46,000+ times in 7 years and that this shows that you have no life of any meaning, honor or significance.

You are an absolute nothing.
You led a nothing life and will die a nothing.
And a fool to boot.

No, lockdowns were a horrible idea.
No, it was a riot by morons.
No, I know Yemen very well, but they get what they have coming to them because of their attacks on Saudi Arabia and American ships.
No, Trump was not a horrible president and you cannot provide proof he was!
You cannot even define macroeconomics. I taught economics.
My posting habits are none of your fucking business, dipshit!

Your last statement sounds like jealousy. I had two wonderful careers in the Navy and as a public school teacher. What have you accomplished in your life? I am retired now, so you can kiss my lily-white ass!

Put me on ignore and never respond to my posts again if it so injures your intellectual pride so much. Candy-asses like you make me sick!

So, Russian shills, tell us exactly how the USA is supposed to track every drone, every antitank missile.

Oh, that's right. You're not that stupid. You're just angry that Russia is losing.

Track? No. Don't send them in the first place.

So you're sticking with a bizarre story that they'll somehow end up in terrorist hands?

That's how you're choosing to shield Putin?

My position has remained the same long before the current war with Russia and Ukraine.

US arms sold to Saudi Arabia and UAE end up in wrong hands

The U.S. bought weapons for Syrian rebels — and some wound up in the hands of ISIS terrorists

Study shows US weapons given to Syrian rebels ended up in ISIS hands

The U.S. bought this anti-tank weapon. Within 59 days, ISIS had it.

But you would have known that if you had read before replying.

Forum List

Back