White House Backs Report Saying Human are Main Cause of Global Warming

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Sometimes even though you oppose a President you have to credit him for giving us a chance to say "I told you so" to conservatives in message boards, such as USMD, etc.

I relish this moment, when conservatives are forced to rate Trump's new position "funny".
:banana:
"The White House approved a report from 13 federal agencies saying that humans are the main cause of global warming. The report directly contradicts much of the Trump administration’s position."

U.S. Report Says Humans Cause Climate Change, Contradicting Top Trump Officials

White House-approved report concludes humans are behind climate change

Sometimes even though you oppose a President you have to credit him for giving us a chance to say "I told you so" to conservatives in message boards, such as USMD, etc.

I relish this moment, when conservatives are forced to rate Trump's new position "funny".
"The White House approved a report from 13 federal agencies saying that humans are the main cause of global warming. The report directly contradicts much of the Trump administration’s position."

Nice try. No where does President Trump agree with the finding that humans are “extremely likely” to be the primary cause of warming temperatures.

Just because the White House agreed to have the report made, doesn’t mean they agree with everything in it. What a concept, eh?

Nice try. No where does President Trump agree with the finding that humans are “extremely likely” to be the primary cause of warming temperatures.

Just because the White House agreed to have the report made, doesn’t mean they agree with everything in it. What a concept, eh?

So what is causing warming temps, cows farting?

Global temperatures have been rising for 12,000 years, since the last ice age. Perfectly normal and natural. I agree that human activity could be increasing is slightly, but it is far from the primary cause.

NO that's all republicans and they blame everyone else

The WH committee does agree, and Trump does not count.

The war against cows has already started by the far left wackos.

Just like a con man ,,,blaming his farts on everyone else

Just like a con man ,,,blaming his farts on everyone else

The left are blaming cow farts for global warming:
Grass-fed beef is bad for the planet and causes climate change

Trump runs the executive branch and the report represents his office

Forum List

Back