White House bans trans activist for a topless photo at a Pride event (I applaud this move)

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Joe Biden shows independence against the trans.

No nudity is allowed at the White House. I’m often critical of the guy over certain ’ things but he just showed he’s willing to stand up to the trans if they take it too far.

Kudos to Joe Biden:

No nudity is allowed at the White House. I’m often critical of the guy over certain ’ things but he just showed he’s willing to stand up to the trans if they take it too far.

Kudos to Joe Biden:

The statist left especially their LGBT division are real ATTENTION HOUNDS!!!

Kudos to Joe Biden:

LOL...the only reason he got rid of them was he knew it didnt shine a good light on demwits.

Horse is out of the barn....Such obvious sexual deviants shouldn't have been anywhere near the WH in the first place.

:2up: ^^^

icklKFX.jpg

Kudos to Joe Biden:

Exactly, in the schools sure, but not at the White House.

It's like people who break into the Capital who get shot dead even though they are unarmed.

At a local CVS looting sure, but not at the Capital.

We need to protect the elite best we can.

I find it more than comical the same people who are cool with insurrectionists attacking the Capitol, beating the shit out of some cops, and leading to the deaths of some people are clutching their pearls about some tits on the White House lawn. I don't think the freak even actually exposed her tits.

The insanity of Trumptards is becoming more and more evident every day.

I honestly don't know how they are able to compartmentalize their brains like this, but some scientists should look into it.

Not even I would go nude on the front lawn of the White House. There's a time and place for everything, and that ain't it. For one thing, I can't charge admission doing it that way.

Kudos to Joe Biden:

"I fully support the movement in freeing the nipple because why is my chest now deemed inappropriate or illegal when I show it off, however, before coming out as trans it was not?”

I do not for a moment believe that he doesn't know the answer to this.

I used to think that this was about guys wanting to attract other men to them by using the physical attribute that causes a visceral attraction in men to women or those whom they believe to be women. Now I just don't know any more however I can't help but think there is some mind games going on knowing that men respond to certain physical stimuli and some of them may just enjoy manipulating the physical and emotions reactions of others.

I've read of at least one person who does this, recording the encounters with the men who think he is a woman and then threatening to blackmail them or disclose the content of the recordings.

Kudos to Joe Biden:

When they said the adults were in charge they ment gay adult entertainers /activists

Everyone and their gay aunt Susie is an activist /advocate in retard progressive clown world

amammamamamamamka.png

Kudos to Joe Biden:

But, miraculously.....the event happened.
Staged?
What do you think Dimbot from Decatur??

Forum List

Back