Joe was bad, Trump was worse

A Newly Energized Joe Biden Addresses The Elephant In The Room

"I don't debate as well as I used to, but I know what I do know: I know how to tell the truth," Biden said at a North Carolina rally.

Biden is alive! Go Joe!

"I don't debate as well as I used to, but I know what I do know: I know how to tell the truth," Biden said at a North Carolina rally.

Biden is alive! Go Joe!
Was that the rally where his wife told him what a good boy he was, then ranted at the room while he stood there like he was waiting for ice cream?

biden wasn't on his game for sure. disappointed - but not panicking. donny lied when he answered Qs about everything & really never answered any Qs that was posed anyways.

CNN blew it - neither moderator called out trump's lies- never really even asked about J 6 & nothing re: him being convicted on all charges he was indicted on. hours later they finally got around to fact checking some 30 lies donny told.

& as i've heard someone say ~

i'll support a candidate who needs a cough drop over one who needs a parole officer.

More lesser of two evils BS, how about get pissed at your party, whether you are a Republican or Democrat and demand they get better candidates and quit supporting national embarrassments as leaders of your party?

I’d rather have a leader of our nation that isn’t going to embarrass us, and both of them do.

If either party abandons their candidate, they will win in November, that is how terrible these two people are.

And you're still going to vote Biden/Harris. Again.

Trump hate is the true religion of the left.
Trump lied to the world about having an election stolen from him. Called election officials to "find votes". Sent fake electors to Washington and pressured the VP to throw out the official electors. Incited his followers to fight like hell and use force to keep him in office. Trump is so unfit to be elected I would vote for a comatose Joe first. I really dont understand how normal people can support Trump regardless of policies.

Biden is alive! Go Joe!
Now what? He is just going to act like we didnt watch him bomb? I dont feel like that an off night cuts it. I have no choice but to support the Dem but geez, Joe. Why make us do this?

Biden is alive! Go Joe!
It’s almost like it was planned…

It’s almost like it was planned…

Listen to yourself. It’s a conspiracy to you if they are very critical of Biden and a conspiracy if they are not critical enough of Biden. You guys and your faux persecution complex crack me up.

I am not sure what the Democratic Party should do about its candidate seemingly lack of sharpness when it mattered
Ghg1x7C.gif

there were no outbursts. He seemed in control of himself
It looked that way. . . and he seemed in control. .

But I did notice at least twice, that he kept on talking, but his mic was cut.

:auiqs.jpg:

So in reality, the rules probably helped him look better. You even fell for it. He should be thanking Biden and CNN.

It looked that way. . . and he seemed in control. .

But I did notice at least twice, that he kept on talking, but his mic was cut.

:auiqs.jpg:

So in reality, the rules probably helped him look better. You even fell for it. He should be thanking Biden and CNN.
All Americans know is what they saw on that stage

Trump managed to avoid looking like the Trump of old…..ranting, interrupting, being a bully
He still spread his usual lies and misinformation

To most, they thought….Biden looks older than I thought

That depends on the standards. Trump has eliminated all standards. He can lie, insult, and behave like an eight year old. Half the country just doesn't fucking care enough to vote against that. I think that's been proven.

This was a referendum on Biden. He is, unfair as it is, held to standards, and he just doesn't have it. He looked bad on teevee, and in America, that's a mortal sin. That's fatal.
If dumbass Americans would wake up and realize they are voting for an entire administration -- not just one man -- that would be nice.

The leaders of the D Party had to know Genocide Joe couldn’t do a debate. They know he’s demented.

Could it be this debate was a set up by the powers that be to remove Biden and insert a candidate of their choice? Very possible.
There is a problem with this theory.

There are only two ways to accomplish this.

First, is to embarrass Biden so badly, that HE himself makes this decision.

Or secondly, to frighten the folks in his cabinet for their power so badly, they invoke the 25th Amendment behind his back. IOW, an internal power coup within the party to save face. The polls, I believe, would have to tank significantly more to drive them to do this.

.. . . at this point? It doesn't look like it is leaning that way.

1719611396182.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back